Hillary Clinton hits back hard - the GOP is gonna pay

So, why DO you vote for policies that hurt you, your family and friends, AND the country etc? Why do you obsess about bs gossip/propaganda, Hater dupe? This is crap. Technically, they were broke.
Fact Check Were the Clintons really broke jacksonville.com
From your link:

Mrs. Clinton is not the first government official — or first secretary of state — to use a personal email account on which to conduct official business.

Before the current regulations went into effect, Secretary of State Colin L. Powell, who served from 2001 to 2005, used personal email to communicate with American officials and ambassadors and foreign leaders.

-----------------

So the regulation only went into effect when Obama became president?

The New York Times Deceptive Suggestion That Hillary Clinton May Have Violated Federal Records Law Research Media Matters for America

But The Law Overseeing Retention Of Private Emails Was Not Changed Until After Clinton Left The State Department

President Obama Signed Update To Federal Records Act In 2014. The Presidential and Federal Records Act Amendments of 2014 became law on November 26, 2014. [Congress.gov, accessed 3/3/15]

Law Signed "Two Years After Clinton Stepped Down." Criticizing the Times article's insinuation that Clinton violated the law, Daily Banter contributor Bob Cesca pointed out: "The article doesn't say which federal regulation, though. Why? Perhaps because the federal regulations went into effect in late November, 2014 when President Obama signed H.R. 1233, modernizing the Federal Records Act of 1950 to include electronic communications. It was signed two years after Clinton stepped down."

Oops.

From my link......

"
EFFECTIVE DATE OF 1984 AMENDMENT"

Next.
Yea, because everyone in 1984 had email. Right? Oh wait.............

LOL, meaning you do not care what the bitch does, she is one of you. I get it.
LOL, hater dupe. Cut the hater gossip/propaganda bs and get some news and real politics on ISSUES/Policy. Ay caramba. All you chumps get is the best idiot greedy rich white liar, And I don't mean about what a danger zone in Sarajevo IS exactly. IDIOT Pub dupes gd it...

Technically, they were broke.

You really should actually READ your links child....it doesn't say what you think it does ;)
BS, I quoted it. Look up the defintion of brainwashed, fool of the greedy idiot rich a-hole GOP. And no you're not in the club.

They had cash flow and good credit and were technically broke, "

" In December 2000, right before Bill Clinton’s term ended, they bought a seven-bedroom house in Washington, D.C., for $2.85 million, PolitiFact.com reported."
The New York Times reported that the Clintons put $855,000 down on the Washington house, for instance"

Clearly that is "broke", you are a true moron.

So, why DO you vote for policies that hurt you, your family and friends, AND the country etc? Why do you obsess about bs gossip/propaganda, Hater dupe? This is crap. Technically, they were broke.
From my link......

"

Next.

LOL, hater dupe. Cut the hater gossip/propaganda bs and get some news and real politics on ISSUES/Policy. Ay caramba. All you chumps get is the best idiot greedy rich white liar, And I don't mean about what a danger zone in Sarajevo IS exactly. IDIOT Pub dupes gd it...

You really should actually READ your links child....it doesn't say what you think it does ;)
BS, I quoted it. Look up the defintion of brainwashed, fool of the greedy idiot rich a-hole GOP. And no you're not in the club.

In December 2000, right before Bill Clinton’s term ended, they bought a seven-bedroom house in Washington, D.C., for $2.85 million, PolitiFact.com reported."
The New York Times reported that the Clintons put $855,000 down on the Washington house, for instance"

[/QUOTE]

From your link:

Mrs. Clinton is not the first government official — or first secretary of state — to use a personal email account on which to conduct official business.

Before the current regulations went into effect, Secretary of State Colin L. Powell, who served from 2001 to 2005, used personal email to communicate with American officials and ambassadors and foreign leaders.

-----------------

So the regulation only went into effect when Obama became president?

The New York Times Deceptive Suggestion That Hillary Clinton May Have Violated Federal Records Law Research Media Matters for America

But The Law Overseeing Retention Of Private Emails Was Not Changed Until After Clinton Left The State Department

President Obama Signed Update To Federal Records Act In 2014. The Presidential and Federal Records Act Amendments of 2014 became law on November 26, 2014. [Congress.gov, accessed 3/3/15]

Law Signed "Two Years After Clinton Stepped Down." Criticizing the Times article's insinuation that Clinton violated the law, Daily Banter contributor Bob Cesca pointed out: "The article doesn't say which federal regulation, though. Why? Perhaps because the federal regulations went into effect in late November, 2014 when President Obama signed H.R. 1233, modernizing the Federal Records Act of 1950 to include electronic communications. It was signed two years after Clinton stepped down."

Oops.

From my link......

"

Next.

I'm 64 and have a masters in History and was a teacher, dumbass. And you have a masters in Rush Limbaugh or some bs Pubtrolling...

From my link......

"

Next.

Why? Because I don't begrudge anyone their money and I detest hate filled idoiots like you who think they are owed something ;)

Nobody owes you squat.

Later much, brain washed hater dingbats...

In December 2000, right before Bill Clinton’s term ended, they bought a seven-bedroom house in Washington, D.C., for $2.85 million, PolitiFact.com reported."

From my link......

"

Next.

I'm 64 and have a masters in History and was a teacher, dumbass. And you have a masters in Rush Limbaugh or some bs Pubtrolling...

So you like to say, but frankly...or franco you are an idiot.

If you were teaching my children I'd pull them to find a real teacher.

From my link......

"

Next.

I hate to intrude on "Franco Fantasy Land", little buddy...but there is no way in hell that YOU have a Masters degree in history with the nonsense that you post here!

Why? Because I don't begrudge anyone their money and I detest hate filled idoiots like you who think they are owed something ;)

Nobody owes you squat.
BS-, I love nice Dem rich and a few GOP ones. You worship greedy idiot lying rich GOP white (50% chance racist bigots) a-holes that only want to help themseves, hater dupe. Who the feck said anybody owed me anything, moron pubtroll?

I hate to intrude on "Franco Fantasy Land", little buddy...but there is no way in hell that YOU have a Masters degree in history with the nonsense that you post here!
You want me to write you a learned dissertation, shyttehead? I'm RETIRED and trying to get thru your thick GOPer skull. lol U of Rochester, 1990.

So you like to say, but frankly...or franco you are an idiot.

If you were teaching my children I'd pull them to find a real teacher.
Just because your politics are ignorant doesn't mean I hate YOU, hater dupe. lol.

Nobody owes you squat.
BS-, I love nice Dem rich and a few GOP ones. You worship greedy idiot lying rich GOP white (50% chance racist bigots) a-holes that only want to help themseves, hater dupe. Who the feck said anybody owed me anything, moron pubtroll?

You are a moron who I just bitch slapped ;)

They put 855 grand down on a house, clearly they were "broke".

You are an idiot but then....we ALL know that.

Oh yes, and EVERYONE on the Left thinks they are "owed" something.

Funny how you morons actually hate Dems, saying we're parasites etc, lol, while we just think you're totally misinformed and misGUIDED. See sig, last line.

You don't understand finance or how lawyers operate, eh? At least honest, not greedy, ones.

What? You done defending Hillary asshole? ;)

I know exactly how it all works, I know full well you think we owe you something, we don't.

I also know this, your education didn't do you any good....you don't know shit about anything.

You want me to write you a learned dissertation, shyttehead? I'm RETIRED and trying to get thru your thick GOPer skull. lol U of Rochester, 1990.

Well, if you actually HAD gottn

Since you write a dissertation for a Doctorate and a thesis for a Master's...it's obvious that you are just another internet poser pretending to be something that you OBVIOUSLY are not!

Forum List

Back