Hillary Clinton helped George Bush by voting YES for the Iraq war

Everybody knows Hillary voted yes for the Iraq war. Thousands of threads have been created about it over the last decade. Obama used it against Hillary in 2008. Keep beating that dead horse.

Everybody knows Hillary voted yes for the Iraq war. Thousands of threads have been created about it over the last decade. Obama used it against Hillary in 2008. Keep beating that dead horse.
She voted yes to give the moron the right to go to war Who would believe he'd be that stupid

• Banned
I wouldn't bring it up but it seems that many just do not know that this happened, or do know and are living inside a lie.

• Banned
She voted yes to give the moron the right to go to war Who would believe he'd be that stupid
Wrong, Bush already had moved troops and said we are going to war, once Hillary gave the go ahead troop movements began. So thank Hilly

Wrong, Bush already had moved troops and said we are going to war, once Hillary gave the go ahead troop movements began. So thank Hilly
Link it then and show the vote

• Banned
Link it then and show the vote
Here are 2,310,000 links concerning Hillary Clintons YES vote for the Iraq war, enjoy. hillaries vote for iraq war - Google Search

I wouldn't bring it up but it seems that many just do not know that this happened, or do know and are living inside a lie.

They know. Those who pretend not to are partisan hacks. They'll vote for her either way.

They know. Those who pretend not to are partisan hacks. They'll vote for her either way.
But the people who know and lie are part of the problem because not all people do know or really care, however all people have the right to fair information coming from the media and this just is not the case.

So again Hillary Clinton voted yes for the Iraq war, and without her vote and others like it, there would have been no war at all.

But the people who know and lie are part of the problem because not all people do know or really care, however all people have the right to fair information coming from the media and this just is not the case.

So again Hillary Clinton voted yes for the Iraq war, and without her vote and others like it, there would have been no war at all.

But the media did report on it. Obama ran on it in 2008, and it helped him win in a year Bush was unpopular.

But the media did report on it. Obama ran on it in 2008, and it helped him win in a year Bush was unpopular.
This is not 2008.....................is it?

The real problem isn't whether she voted yes or no,its what she did after voting yes,then doing everything she,and many other,i was for it befor I was against it crowd,t o undermine the militaries effort,that certainly cost lives.

The dem party , particularly the leadership really lost all respectability at that point,have done nothing to redeem themselves since.

You're wasting your time trying to explain anything to this brain dead moron. He lives in the faux/breitbart bubble and isn't coming out.

once Hillary gave the go ahead

Hahahaha. Speaking of revisionism. In reality Congress gave President Bush the authority to decide for himself to Invade or not. It was a bad call to be sure, but she was not involved in the decision to go to war.

Hahahaha. Speaking of revisionism. In reality Congress gave President Bush the authority to decide for himself to Invade or not. It was a bad call to be sure, but she was not involved in the decision to go to war.
I wonder if Hillary was wearing her twelve thousand four hundred and ninety five dollar jacket when she cast her yes vote for the Iraq war? Hillary Clinton wore a $12,495 Armani jacket during a speech about inequality Ya think?

I wonder if Hillary was wearing her twelve thousand four hundred and ninety five dollar jacket when she cast her yes vote for the Iraq war? Hillary Clinton wore a $12,495 Armani jacket during a speech about inequality Ya think?

You guys are Hill-ariouis. Deflect, deflect.

You guys are Hill-ariouis. Deflect, deflect.
She had to be wearing something when she voted to send troops to Iraq to die. So she might have been wearing her $12,495 dollar jacket. Look at the bright side, Melania Trump likely has diamonds that cost that much in her necklace that has 2000 diamonds in it.

Forum List

Back