Hillary Clinton For President

What? I asked you before? I guess your answer then, like now, wasn't the least bit memorable.

Yes, several times. I do find it odd that you ask questions that you say you don't care what the answer is though, what does your therapist say about that? Or do they not care?
Interesting, since a quick search showed I've never asked anybody anything about Gary Johnson until I asked you just now.

OK, I thought you asked me that as if you're libertarian in any way. but I could be wrong and have mixed you up with another liberal
I took that "who do you side with" quiz and ended up with Johnson. I wasn't even sure if I'd ever heard his name before. Anyways I'd be interested to hear a real answer to that question I asked you before.

I'll give you the same answer I gave you before. Johnson is right on most issues. If he'd had those same positions actually BEFORE he was the Libertarian candidate in 2012, he'd have some credibility with me. But since he chose those positions afterwards, not so much.

LOL, and he was your choice in a who do you side with quiz, that's classic
It's fun. Try it. iSideWith.com

So you don't like the guy because even though he supports and fights for your issues now, he didn't a long time ago...

I think you just hate people and refuse to agree with anyone.

Well we are going to see one party lose the Presidency for three elections in a row for the first time since the Democrats lost to Reagan twice H.W. Bush once.
I think you are getting way ahead of yourself to be talking about 2020 and 2024 already.

:D

Well we are going to see one party lose the Presidency for three elections in a row for the first time since the Democrats lost to Reagan twice H.W. Bush once.
I think you are getting way ahead of yourself to be talking about 2020 and 2024 already.

:D
I'm looking at the reality in front of me you might want to try it before November.

"I hate Hillary, but I hate Trump even more"

Will be the excuse of many Cruz supporters when they choose to stay home and abandon the nominee. You want a Hillary Clinton presidency? You do that and you'll get one. You vote third party, and you'll get it.

Are you willing to throw the future of our nation into chaos simply due to your hatred of Trump? You can do what you want. But don't get angry when Hillary works her magic on this country. Because you and I had a chance to stop her, with a little unity.

But hey, what does a young guy like me know?

We're willing to sacrifice the future of America to stop Trump!

[
I'm looking at the reality in front of me you might want to try it before November.

Yeah, I am looking at Reality and the November election is a long time away from now, and Trump has not even warmed up on Hillary yet.

When this election is over, Hillary wont be able to run for Dog Catcher.

Woof, woof...Hillary might be going to the POUND instead of prison...

Will be the excuse of many Cruz supporters when they choose to stay home and abandon the nominee. You want a Hillary Clinton presidency? You do that and you'll get one. You vote third party, and you'll get it.

Are you willing to throw the future of our nation into chaos simply due to your hatred of Trump? You can do what you want. But don't get angry when Hillary works her magic on this country. Because you and I could have stopped it by showing a little unity.

Well one thing you should know is that this nation is way stronger than what Hillary or Obama can do to destroy it.

The USA is idiot proof and we have the Democrats to thank for proving that fact.

Are you willing to throw the future of our nation into chaos simply due to your hatred of Trump? You can do what you want. But don't get angry when Hillary works her magic on this country. Because you and I could have stopped it by showing a little unity.

Trump didn't threaten, abuse, demonize, and attempt to silence the victim of his spouse's sexual crimes and adultery....

People can actually name his accomplishments, even without using Google...

Trump didn't 'lose' $6 BILLION taxpayer dollars while Sect of State...

Trump didn't get 4 Americans incompetently & needlessly killed....

Trump hasn't taken millions from Islamic states that oppress women, deny them their rights, and who engage in the mutilation of female genitalia...

Trump didn't demonstrate presidential decorum by barking like a dog....

[

Yeah, I am looking at Reality and the November election is a long time away from now, and Trump has not even warmed up on Hillary yet.

Hillary has the support of most if not all of the Democrats Trump will be lucky to get between 50 and 60 percent support of Republicans Hillary beats Trump with women, Hispanic, and black voters Trumps numbers with those three groups are worse than Romneys were in 2008. If you really think Trump can make any major change in those numbers by November to quote the one hit wonder Aldo Nova your living in a fantasy.

It might, or it might not be. But even the strongest steel can bend under enough pressure.
That is why we have the 2nd A, dude.

And why would we need the 2nd Amendment when we can simply exercise the 15th?

IF we end up with a completely crooked regime, the 2A is our safety axe, 'break in case of emergency.'

Fair enough. But I hope America never reaches that point.

[

Hillary has the support of most if not all of the Democrats Trump will be lucky to get between 50 and 60 percent support of Republicans Hillary beats Trump with women, Hispanic, and black voters Trumps numbers with those three groups are worse than Romneys were in 2008. If you really think Trump can make any major change in those numbers by November to quote the one hit wonder Aldo Nova your living in a fantasy.
Hillary is a lyin
[

Hillary is a lying, conniving, incompetent, power-hungry piece of shit. She won't be elected.

[

Polls are showing more Hillary supporters would be willig to switch over and vote for Trump than vice versa....

[

I'm a Democrat and I can tell you that the party is deeply divided over Clinton (as least the voter population, not the establishment Democrats). I think that Hillary will roll Trump with the Hispanic voters, and have a favorable (but not dominant) showing over Trump with the female vote...but I actually think that the black vote is highly contested. Trump directly panders to the needs of the lower-educated lower economic status Americans with his consistent calls to stop (or severely limit) the flow of immigration and outsourcing. This is the portion of America most heavily affected by those issues and those are the issues that Trump seems to push the most. With that said, he may actually do reasonably well with the black vote since a lot of people in that community belong to the more impoverished group of Americans.

As far as the more common voter population (white, 50+, male, middle class+) I think that it will actually split based off of whether they want to keep the status quo with Clinton or risk a lot of real change with Trump (something most older Conservatives tend to be uncomfortable with). Honestly I try to follow politics pretty closely and I have no clue who is going to win.

Forum List

Back