Hillary Clinton Faced Kim Kardashian in a Legal Knowledge Quiz…and Lost!

Hillary Clinton, lawyer for 49 years, former Law Partner, former Watergate investigator, former First Lady twice, former presidential candidate twice, and former Secretary of State for four years in charge of world relations with the USA went up against Kim Kardashian, never a practicing attorney just a student, in a contest of legal knowledge, and LOST. Badly.

Kim wiped the floor with her in fact, winning 11 against Hillary's paltry 4. And it looks like Kim gave Hillary one of her four votes!

If this is an example of the competence of our top people in federal government, now you know why the USA is in deep doo doo. Do you think based on this that people in Washington should have to at least pass a test of competence every few years in order to hold office? Does anyone think Joe Biden could pass a legal test today?

The problem was that Hillary kept answering: "At this point what difference does it make!!!"

:)

Your frustration this morning may have been due to trying to get me to defend positions that I havent taken.

My frustration this morning was with myself for assuming you would not do just what the post said you would. And then BOOM you did it.

Silly me and my assumptions.

So, post 67 was true and I was stupid enough to fall for your tricks.
I think you have the wrong reply number. Post 67 is a girl doing a spur take over Clinton losing to Kardashian.

My frustration this morning was with myself for assuming you would not do just what the post said you would. And then BOOM you did it.

Silly me and my assumptions.
I don't know what I did, since I don't know which post you mean.

I think you are still in a mood . . .

Forum List

Back