Hillary Clinton Faced Kim Kardashian in a Legal Knowledge Quiz…and Lost!

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Hillary Clinton, lawyer for 49 years, former Law Partner, former Watergate investigator, former First Lady twice, former presidential candidate twice, and former Secretary of State for four years in charge of world relations with the USA went up against Kim Kardashian, never a practicing attorney just a student, in a contest of legal knowledge, and LOST. Badly.

Kim wiped the floor with her in fact, winning 11 against Hillary's paltry 4. And it looks like Kim gave Hillary one of her four votes!

If this is an example of the competence of our top people in federal government, now you know why the USA is in deep doo doo. Do you think based on this that people in Washington should have to at least pass a test of competence every few years in order to hold office? Does anyone think Joe Biden could pass a legal test today?

Hillary Clinton, lawyer for 49 years, former Law Partner, former Watergate investigator, former First Lady twice, former presidential candidate twice, and former Secretary of State for four years in charge of world relations with the USA went up against Kim Kardashian, never a practicing attorney just a student, in a contest of legal knowledge, and LOST. Badly.

Kim wiped the floor with her in fact, winning 11 against Hillary's paltry 4.

If this is an example of the competence of our top people in federal government, now you know why the USA is in deep doo doo. Do you think based on this that people in Washington should have to at least pass a test of competence every few years in order to hold office? Does anyone think Joe Biden could pass a legal test today?

The most qualified for president in the history of U.S elections.

Kim wiped the floor with her in fact, winning 11 against Hillary's paltry 4.

Does anyone know what the questions were? I can't find them anywhere.

Does anyone know what the questions were? I can't find them anywhere.

It would be interesting to know what they were.

I would imagine a nursing student about to graduate could probably do better on a nursing school test than someone that has been nursing for 10 years.

Kim wiped the floor with her in fact, winning 11 against Hillary's paltry 4. And it looks like Kim gave Hillary one of her four votes!

Hillary would mop the floor with Obama.

I hope you are joking.

Analysis: Hillary Clinton 'The Most Qualified Candidate We Have Ever Had'​

Obama: Hillary is most qualified presidential candidate in history​

Weiner: Hillary ‘most qualified candidate for president’ ever​

I would imagine a nursing student about to graduate could probably do better on a nursing school test than someone that has been nursing for 10 years.

Actually, that is one of the points brought up in the article. Kardashian is currently a student, studying law in school, while Hillary has been out of the loop for awhile, as well as has been in other positions that didn't require legal knowledge, as she had lawyers to take care of that for her.

And yeah, being currently in school and learning, means that you are kept up to date about current law, whereas being out of it for several decades might mean your knowledge is rusty, unless you keep up with all things legal (which is a lot of work, as the law is constantly changing and new laws are always being made).

So she lost. Big whoop. The only people that I know of that keep current on things is military personnel and some civilian sector jobs. The vast majority of us? We learn, get the job, and then start doing it the way the company wants, forgetting much of what we'd learned in school.

If you have any doubt about that, watch "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader" sometime. I see kids regularly mop the floor with adults because they are current in their learning.

I agree. I was pretty good at calculus in school, but when I tried to help a nephew with homework, I realized I’d forgotten a lot more than I thought.

Hillary would mop the floor with Obama.

Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud.

Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a “lawyer”. He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A “Voluntary Surrender” is not something where you decide “Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?” and forget to renew your license. No, a “Voluntary Surrender” is something you do when you’ve been accused of something, and you ‘voluntarily surrender” your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud.

Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a “lawyer”. He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A “Voluntary Surrender” is not something where you decide “Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?” and forget to renew your license. No, a “Voluntary Surrender” is something you do when you’ve been accused of something, and you ‘voluntarily surrender” your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

Why publish lies and then post a cite that disproves the lies? We got a secret Obama fan here? :cool-45:

Actually, that is one of the points brought up in the article. Kardashian is currently a student, studying law in school, while Hillary has been out of the loop for awhile, as well as has been in other positions that didn't require legal knowledge, as she had lawyers to take care of that for her.

And yeah, being currently in school and learning, means that you are kept up to date about current law, whereas being out of it for several decades might mean your knowledge is rusty, unless you keep up with all things legal (which is a lot of work, as the law is constantly changing and new laws are always being made).

So she lost. Big whoop. The only people that I know of that keep current on things is military personnel and some civilian sector jobs. The vast majority of us? We learn, get the job, and then start doing it the way the company wants, forgetting much of what we'd learned in school.

If you have any doubt about that, watch "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader" sometime. I see kids regularly mop the floor with adults because they are current in their learning.

Of course she wouldn't be fresh on the law when she hasn't practiced for so long.

Besides, Hillary found a MUCH better career to make a great deal more money than that of a lowly lawyer.

Analysis: Hillary Clinton 'The Most Qualified Candidate We Have Ever Had'​

Of course CBS would say that, they are one of the biggest backers of the Clintons out there.

Obama: Hillary is most qualified presidential candidate in history​

Do you read your articles? That was just the six year old opinion of Obama in 2016 when he was out stumping for Hillary to beat Trump. So of course he would say that. Means nothing.

Weiner: Hillary ‘most qualified candidate for president’ ever​

Anthony Weiner, disgraced criminal charged with showing his penis to others on line was the husband of Hillary's #1 sidekick assistant Huma Aberdeen. Is that the opinion you really want us to believe?

intears.gif

Wow, talk about a long reach for rationalization.

Of course she wouldn't be fresh on the law when she hasn't practiced for so long.
You don't think she dealt with the law all the time in her positions near the top of the government? You just shot a hole in your best argument for her qualification!

Besides, Hillary found a MUCH better career to make a great deal more money than that of a lowly lawyer.
Lawyers make between $100,000 and $200,000 a year, commensurate with most top federal jobs. Not many jobs pay better than that unless you move up into organized crime. Ahem.

I agree. I was pretty good at calculus in school, but when I tried to help a nephew with homework, I realized I’d forgotten a lot more than I thought.

You probably spent a few days or weeks learning calculus in school as a requirement then didn't use it again for decades. Hillary spent most of her life practicing LAW as a career of CHOICE, then the rest of her adult life in politics surrounding law.

Forum List

Back