Hillary Clinton Faced Kim Kardashian in a Legal Knowledge Quiz…and Lost!

I guess.

I should read the story, but I'm too apathetic. Hitlery's brain must be as addled as Bidens' to take a challenge like that, whatever it was.

Well she is almost as old and there are lots of stories about her and booze so it is not a shock

Duplicate thread. OP failed to check postings!

Yes. Name me three election fraud claims that were proven to be lies and tell me how.
You wouldn’t listen anyway, besides his trial will fill in everything you ignored so far.
TOTAL COP OUT. Name me three election fraud claims that were proven to be lies and tell me how.

Apparently you can't. You were just talking out of your ass.
Exactly.

This exchange epitomizes the left's big lie about the lack of election fraud. There are two types of Trump bashers: those who don't want to believe their perv won through fraud, and those who don't want others to believe it.

The unwitting get their information from headlines only, which is all they bother to read.

If you cuck whites keep grifting yourselves like this, soon you won't be able to discern fact from fiction at all.

😂😂😂

Exactly.

This exchange epitomizes the left's big lie about the lack of election fraud. There are two types of Trump bashers: those who don't want to believe their perv won through fraud, and those who don't want others to believe it.

The unwitting get their information from headlines only, which is all they bother to read.

The problem with this is, it is not on us to prove your claims of the stolen election. And it is not on us to prove they are lies. You are the ones making the claims without a bit of proof. And then you want others to do the work to prove they are lies when you are too fucking lazy to prove they are true.

But, since it is early, I will help you out.

Trump said that there were more votes in Philadelphia than voters.

This is a lie, as there were 749,317 votes cast in Philadelphia and Philadelphia had 1.1 million registered voters in 2020.

Hope that helps

Hillary Clinton, lawyer for 49 years, former Law Partner, former Watergate investigator, former First Lady twice, former presidential candidate twice, and former Secretary of State for four years in charge of world relations with the USA went up against Kim Kardashian, never a practicing attorney just a student, in a contest of legal knowledge, and LOST. Badly.

Kim wiped the floor with her in fact, winning 11 against Hillary's paltry 4. And it looks like Kim gave Hillary one of her four votes!

If this is an example of the competence of our top people in federal government, now you know why the USA is in deep doo doo. Do you think based on this that people in Washington should have to at least pass a test of competence every few years in order to hold office? Does anyone think Joe Biden could pass a legal test today?

It should be mentioned that the question she lost on was the toughest one asked: [and just a tad subjective]
Q.] WHICH KARDASHIAN HAS THE MOST JUNK IN THE TRUNK?
It almost started a fight :abgg2q.jpg:

Exactly.

Another election lie proven false....More mail in votes came in than were mailed out in PA.

The fact of the matter is that 3,087,524 mail ballots were sent out and 2,629,672 mail ballots were returned and counted.

Two lies proven false.

Now, can you prove even one stolen election claim?

The problem with this is, it is not on us to prove your claims of the stolen election. And it is not on us to prove they are lies. You are the ones making the claims without a bit of proof. And then you want others to do the work to prove they are lies when you are too fucking lazy to prove they are true.
It has been shown many times, but you ignore the evidence.
But, since it is early, I will help you out.

Trump said that there were more votes in Philadelphia than voters.

This is a lie, as there were 749,317 votes cast in Philadelphia and Philadelphia had 1.1 million registered voters in 2020.

Hope that helps
Trump re-tweeted something that another Republican discovered, that

“A comparison of official county election results to the total number of voters who voted on Nov. 3, 2020, as recorded by the Department of State shows that 6,962,607 total ballots were reported as being cast, while DoS/SURE system records indicate that only 6,760,230 total voters actually voted,” the release said.

That was true when it was released, and was true when Trump re-tweeted it. Here's how the Democratic operatives in the media spun it:

It was not immediately clear where the numbers cited in the release originated and Ryan did not respond to a call seeking comment on Tuesday. However, the apparent reference to SURE (Statewide Uniform Registry of Electors) in Pennsylvania points to state data on the voting history of registered voters, which some large counties have not finished uploading yet.

“These counties, which include Philadelphia, Allegheny, Butler and Cambria, would account for a significant number of voters,” Murren told The Associated Press in an emailed statement. “The numbers certified by the counties, not the uploading of voter histories into the SURE system, determines the ultimate certification of an election by the secretary.”

In other words, "Well, yeah, it looks that way. But they just hadn't uploaded all the numbers yet. So you're a liar, NYAAAAH!"

Those exact words, were copied and pasted by countless liberal publications. That's your best evidence that "Trump lied?"

It has been shown many times, but you ignore the evidence.

Trump re-tweeted something that another Republican discovered, that

“A comparison of official county election results to the total number of voters who voted on Nov. 3, 2020, as recorded by the Department of State shows that 6,962,607 total ballots were reported as being cast, while DoS/SURE system records indicate that only 6,760,230 total voters actually voted,” the release said.

That was true when it was released, and was true when Trump re-tweeted it. Here's how the Democratic operatives in the media spun it:

It was not immediately clear where the numbers cited in the release originated and Ryan did not respond to a call seeking comment on Tuesday. However, the apparent reference to SURE (Statewide Uniform Registry of Electors) in Pennsylvania points to state data on the voting history of registered voters, which some large counties have not finished uploading yet.

“These counties, which include Philadelphia, Allegheny, Butler and Cambria, would account for a significant number of voters,” Murren told The Associated Press in an emailed statement. “The numbers certified by the counties, not the uploading of voter histories into the SURE system, determines the ultimate certification of an election by the secretary.”

In other words, "Well, yeah, it looks that way. But they just hadn't uploaded all the numbers yet. So you're a liar, NYAAAAH!"

Those exact words, were copied and pasted by countless liberal publications. That's your best evidence that "Trump lied?"

So, post 67 was true and I was stupid enough to fall for your tricks.

Well, fuck that, I am not playing this game. I gave two examples and you dismiss them and cannot offer one bit of proof to back up your own claims.

Fool me once....

Another election lie proven false....More mail in votes came in than were mailed out in PA.

The fact of the matter is that 3,087,524 mail ballots were sent out and 2,629,672 mail ballots were returned and counted.

Two lies proven false.

Now, can you prove even one stolen election claim?
I never said that they election was "stolen." I do say that it was not an election we should be proud of, and we should not repeat an election year like that ever again, if we want the American people to believe that we are conducting free and fair elections and that they get a fair say in picking the president.

There were irregularities that left the door open to fraud, there were documented examples of fraud, and many more examples in which election officials hid their actions in ways that would have covered up any fraud, so it could never be "proven."

And yes. The fact that a creepy guy hiding in his basement "won" an election against one of the most popular presidents since Ronald Reagan raises a very reasonable suspicion.

That election was crooked for more reasons than I could list here, and if I did them, I would expect them to be ignored.

Simple question, and it's a yes or no: The constitution calls for state legislatures to determine the manner of chusing electors. Did judges and executives change the manner of chusing electors in several states, using COVID as an excuse?

Yes, or no, then explain all you like.

So, post 67 was true and I was stupid enough to fall for your tricks.

Well, fuck that, I am not playing this game. I gave two examples and you dismiss them and cannot offer one bit of proof to back up your own claims.

Fool me once....
In other words, "this conversation isn't going my way, so I'm bailing."

You must not be a morning person, Golfing. You're usually better than this, and I mean that sincerely.

Forum List

Back