Hillary Clinton Faced Kim Kardashian in a Legal Knowledge Quiz…and Lost!

In other words, "this conversation isn't going my way, so I'm bailing."

You must not be a morning person, Golfing. You're usually better than this, and I mean that sincerely.

No, in other words you did exactly what post 67 said you would.

I gave two concrete examples of lies told about the election, one of them even told during the hearing in Michigan.

And you dismiss them with the wave of your hand, just like it was predicted you would.

I will not fall for your tricks a 2nd time.

Have a great morning.

No, in other words you did exactly what post 67 said you would.

I gave two concrete examples of lies told about the election, one of them even told during the hearing in Michigan.

And you dismiss them with the wave of your hand, just like it was predicted you would.

I will not fall for your tricks a 2nd time.

Have a great morning.
I did not dismiss it with a wave of my hand, I took time to look up what you mentioned and offered a less simplistic interpretation than "TRUMP LIED!"

You still think Trump lied that's fine. But if you accuse me of dismissing it then that is a lie.

I did not dismiss it with a wave of my hand, I took time to look up what you mentioned and offered a less simplistic interpretation than "TRUMP LIED!"

You still think Trump lied that's fine. But if you accuse me of dismissing it then that is a lie.

Who gives a fuck if Trump "lied" or not, they were claims made that were false. Claims that took me less than 5 minutes to find out they were false.

Let's try this and see if you have the integrity to reply when nobody else has.

When it comes to the election stories, have you done anything like this...

I have posted this before, so this is a copy and paste.

Right after the election I was open to the idea of fraud

Since I was open to the idea I watched some of the early hearings on the election and possible theft.

The one held at the hotel in Michigan by the Michigan senate started with a Dem senator asking if the witnesses would be sworn in, she was told she was out of order and it was not necessary.

Then I watched Rudy say that more ballots were mailed back in Pa than were mailed out. I thought, wow that is a smoking gun. Then I did my own research and it took less than 5 min to find out he lied.

Then I watched the hearings in Ga, where they has real life data analyst (my profession by the way). He talked about statistical anomalies. He said that an individual precinct going more than 75% for one candidate was rare and that a precinct going more than 90% for one candidate was a sure sign of fraud. This sounded pretty reasonable so I did my own research. I looked at the 2016 results for Atlanta, Salt Lake City and Austin Tx. What I found was that not only is one precinct going 90% for one candidate not evidence of fraud, it is pretty common, for candidates from both parties. So, this guy was either really bad at his job or he lied.

And then I watched the first Az hearings, and they put up a guy they called an "expert mathematician", he used a lot of words but did not really say anything except a few lies about population growth and voter numbers. I did the math and he was wrong. Imagine my shock when I found this same guy's profile on LinkedIn and found out he was not a mathematician, that he had not training nor education is math or analytics. Turns out he is a financial planner that loves conspiracy theories. I am not sure if the Repubs in Az were dishonest or incompetent and did not check his credentials.

So, have you done anything like this or do you just accept what you are fed?

Who gives a fuck if Trump "lied" or not, they were claims made that were false. Claims that took me less than 5 minutes to find out they were false.
If Trump didn't lie, then I have no reason to regret voting for him. Maybe I should regret playing fair by not harvesting ballots from the old folks in nursing homes or driving busloads of voters to multiple precincts as the community organizers did.

If claims "were made" that were false, that happens in any election. In any human activity in fact. If Trump retweeted a claim that later turned out to be false, or that there was more to the story, that is a common problem with instant media. That hundreds of millions were spent to GET TRUMP over things like that was a travesty.
Let's try this and see if you have the integrity to reply when nobody else has.
Challenge accepted but I have to get to work now and i want to take time - again. Back this evening.
When it comes to the election stories, have you done anything like this...

I have posted this before, so this is a copy and paste.

Right after the election I was open to the idea of fraud

Since I was open to the idea I watched some of the early hearings on the election and possible theft.

The one held at the hotel in Michigan by the Michigan senate started with a Dem senator asking if the witnesses would be sworn in, she was told she was out of order and it was not necessary.

Then I watched Rudy say that more ballots were mailed back in Pa than were mailed out. I thought, wow that is a smoking gun. Then I did my own research and it took less than 5 min to find out he lied.

Then I watched the hearings in Ga, where they has real life data analyst (my profession by the way). He talked about statistical anomalies. He said that an individual precinct going more than 75% for one candidate was rare and that a precinct going more than 90% for one candidate was a sure sign of fraud. This sounded pretty reasonable so I did my own research. I looked at the 2016 results for Atlanta, Salt Lake City and Austin Tx. What I found was that not only is one precinct going 90% for one candidate not evidence of fraud, it is pretty common, for candidates from both parties. So, this guy was either really bad at his job or he lied.

And then I watched the first Az hearings, and they put up a guy they called an "expert mathematician", he used a lot of words but did not really say anything except a few lies about population growth and voter numbers. I did the math and he was wrong. Imagine my shock when I found this same guy's profile on LinkedIn and found out he was not a mathematician, that he had not training nor education is math or analytics. Turns out he is a financial planner that loves conspiracy theories. I am not sure if the Repubs in Az were dishonest or incompetent and did not check his credentials.

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton, lawyer for 49 years, former Law Partner, former Watergate investigator, former First Lady twice, former presidential candidate twice, and former Secretary of State for four years in charge of world relations with the USA went up against Kim Kardashian, never a practicing attorney just a student, in a contest of legal knowledge, and LOST. Badly.

Kim wiped the floor with her in fact, winning 11 against Hillary's paltry 4. And it looks like Kim gave Hillary one of her four votes!

If this is an example of the competence of our top people in federal government, now you know why the USA is in deep doo doo. Do you think based on this that people in Washington should have to at least pass a test of competence every few years in order to hold office? Does anyone think Joe Biden could pass a legal test today?

Interesting, when & where did this happen??

Analysis: Hillary Clinton 'The Most Qualified Candidate We Have Ever Had'​

Obama: Hillary is most qualified presidential candidate in history​

Weiner: Hillary ‘most qualified candidate for president’ ever​

Looks like everyone got their copy of the talking points including the title at the top of the page.
You have to be careful when considering what that actually proves.

What fascinating important revelation of your genius shall you bless us with this time, pumpkin?
So you don't know? You don't know this "law exam" is part of some Hilary puff piece where her and Chelsea tour America interviewing and having fun with female celebrities? 😂 It's a Clinton produced docu-series you clown.

So you don't know?
No I don't have any idea what your mother was thinking when she had you.

You don't know this "law exam" is part of some Hilary puff piece where her and Chelsea tour America interviewing and having fun with female celebrities? It's a Clinton produced docu-series you clown.
Hey asshole, if you had read the thread, you'd already know that was all pointed out way back on the first page. It was part of an Apple TV mini-series called Gutzy, but none of that changes the fact that some fat-assed media socialite whose never held a job much less spent a day as an actual practicing attorney knows way more about the law than a woman with 49 years as a lawyer, head of a law firm at one time, sat on the Watergate investigations, was First Lady of the USA for 8 years, candidate for president twice, carpetbagging senator for New York and secretary of state for four years!

And she is still an idiot!

Kinda speaks to the real problem with the USA.

Do you get some or all of your stupid genes from the Clinton family, Duke? Or were you just BORN a jerk?

No I don't have any idea what your mother was thinking when she had you.

Hey asshole, if you had read the thread, you'd already know that was all pointed out way back on the first page. It was part of an Apple TV mini-series called Gutzy, but none of that changes the fact that some fat-assed media socialite whose never held a job much less spent a day as an actual practicing attorney knows way more about the law than a woman with 49 years as a lawyer, head of a law firm at one time, sat on the Watergate investigations, was First Lady of the USA for 8 years, candidate for president twice, carpetbagging senator for New York and secretary of state for four years!

And she is still an idiot!

Do you get some or all of your stupid genes from the Clinton family, Duke? Or were you just BORN a jerk?
So you are stupid enough to grift yourself.... 😄 Got it.

LoL, I don't think it's an either-or. Not that one anyway.

I haven't done any in depth statistical analysis of numbers-based claims of voter fraud. If you have, I'm sure you're correct. You're the data guy.

I don't know that "expert mathematician" and "financial advisor" are mutually exclusive terms, but with the Dems pulling so many scams, counter-scammers are sure to pop up to cash in by claiming to expose those scams.

Your frustration this morning may have been due to trying to get me to defend positions that I havent taken.

But no, I don't accept what the Democratic operatives posing as journalists feed me. It's been just over seven years since Trump made his escalator announcement. That was the start of the two dirtiest presidential elections in history, the dirt from 2016 being recycled and reenergized for 2020.

Trump's announcement galvanized two factions against Trump that were legitimate: the Democratic Party and establishment Republicans. They were supposed to oppose him and they did.

But it sent into overdrive two factions that are not supposed to be political activists: The leadership of our security agencies and the media.

The security brass had been confident that the next president would be an Obama Democrat best case, or a Bush/Cheney/Romney Republican, almost as good. Trump was a man they would not be able to control, not interested in furthering a new world order, not beholden to donors, impervious to blackmail.

They panicked.

The media had fun with it at first, not understanding Trump's appeal until he racked up his overwhelming primary successes (which he is actually repeating this year through surrogates). Their panic was worse because it was a delayed now-it's-too-late kind of panic like a man who watches hot lava flowing until he realizes that it has surrounded him and is closing in from all sides.

Look at the lines of my signature. They're not an anomaly. They describe the exact approach taken by both of those factions the last two elections. I'm not sure that the Republic will survive a third bite of that Apple. The American people are not going to quietly submit to having fascists in suits rob them of their right to chose their leader

What say you?

Forum List

Back