Hillary Clinton expresses 100% support for Trump's actions in Syria

Someone will inevitably try so I eagerly awaiting the spin.

For the record I also fully support Trump's actions in Syria thus far.

Of course she does you stupid fuck. What us liberals are pointing out today is how fucking hypocritical you assholes are/were when Obama was president. If President Hillary did this you guys would be going ape shit, crying WAG THE DOG and holding impeachment hearings because she didn't get approval from Congress.

Funny you care more what Hillary thinks than you do Rand Paul

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) said Thursday night that President Trump needs congressional authorization for military action in Syria after Trump ordered an airstrike in retaliation for a deadly chemical attack earlier this week.

"While we all condemn the atrocities in Syria, the United States was not attacked," Paul said in a statement shortly after reports that the U.S. had launched more than 50 Tomahawk cruise missiles against an airfield in Syria.

"The President needs congressional authorization for military action as required by the Constitution, and I call on him to come to Congress for a proper debate," Paul said. "Our prior interventions in this region have done nothing to make us safer, and Syria will be no different."

Did we invade Iraq? Huge difference between what Democrats were saying and what Bush did.

Meme says Bill Clinton, George W. Bush had basically the same policy on Iraq

Huge difference.

Of course she does you stupid fuck. What us liberals are pointing out today is how fucking hypocritical you assholes are/were when Obama was president. If President Hillary did this you guys would be going ape shit, crying WAG THE DOG and holding impeachment hearings because she didn't get approval from Congress.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) said Thursday night that President Trump needs congressional authorization for military action in Syria after Trump ordered an airstrike in retaliation for a deadly chemical attack earlier this week.

"While we all condemn the atrocities in Syria, the United States was not attacked," Paul said in a statement shortly after reports that the U.S. had launched more than 50 Tomahawk cruise missiles against an airfield in Syria.

"The President needs congressional authorization for military action as required by the Constitution, and I call on him to come to Congress for a proper debate," Paul said. "Our prior interventions in this region have done nothing to make us safer, and Syria will be no different."

Did we invade Iraq? Huge difference between what Democrats were saying and what Bush did.

Huge difference.

Thanks to Hillary insisting al queda was in Iraq and we needed to invade Iraq, we did!

Blast from the past:
upload_2017-4-7_8-22-37.png

Huge difference.

And funny how you quote Politifact.
The same Politifact that claimed Kerry was correct that he got 100% of the WMD's out of Syria.

PolitiFact Retracts ‘Mostly True’ Ruling That U.S. Removed ‘100 Percent’ of Syria’s Chemical Weapons

Huge difference.

Thanks to Hillary insisting al queda was in Iraq and we needed to invade Iraq, we did!

Blast from the past:
View attachment 120758

It was Bush that falsely connected Iraq and Al Queda

President Bush yesterday defended his assertions that there was a relationship between Saddam Hussein's Iraq and Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda, putting him at odds with this week's finding of the bipartisan Sept. 11 commission.

Bush Defends Assertions of Iraq-Al Qaeda Relationship (washingtonpost.com)

Do you agree with Bush or not?

Well Trump didn't support Trump's actions when he was on the campaign trail--LOL In fact, he continally attacked Hillary Clinton's no fly zones which would have prevented the chemical attack. Now while the Comrade hit an air base out in the desert--because of it--what is the dumb ass going to do about all the bombings?

th

000_Nic6321291.jpg

5c0d428f-2d4f-4109-a7e0-8aa6608d2b9b_16x9_600x338.jpg

This is why Hillary Clinton wanted a no fly zone--which Trump opposed.

How exactly would you enforce a no fly zone against Russian fighter jets and bombers? Just curious since you have all the answers. Do we shoot them down?

Huge difference.

And funny how you quote Politifact.
The same Politifact that claimed Kerry was correct that he got 100% of the WMD's out of Syria.

PolitiFact Retracts ‘Mostly True’ Ruling That U.S. Removed ‘100 Percent’ of Syria’s Chemical Weapons

You don't think Syria/Russia could have brought them back in after Trump was sworn in? This is why Russia wanted Trump because Trump was going to lift sanctions. Well he did and look what happened.

Huge difference.

Blast from the past:
View attachment 120758

It was Bush that falsely connected Iraq and Al Queda

President Bush yesterday defended his assertions that there was a relationship between Saddam Hussein's Iraq and Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda, putting him at odds with this week's finding of the bipartisan Sept. 11 commission.

Bush Defends Assertions of Iraq-Al Qaeda Relationship (washingtonpost.com)

Do you agree with Bush or not?

The Iraq-al Qaeda Connection

I'm by no means a fan of Hillary but when she's right she's right you let what Assad did go with no response and no one on the world stage will take you serious going forward,

Why did Trump tell Assad and the Russians he was going to strike before he did? I ask especially after Trump said this in the past

FACT CHECK: Should Mosul Campaign Have Been A 'Sneak Attack,' As Trump Said?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The attack on Mosul is turning out to be a total disaster. We gave them months of notice. U.S. is looking so dumb. VOTE TRUMP and WIN AGAIN!

7:40 PM - 23 Oct 2016

The Question

Is Trump correct that the U.S. talked about attacking Mosul three or four months ago and that the "element of surprise" would have been a better strategy?

The Short Answer

No.

But Trump did warn the Russians and Syrians and that air base was unoccupied before he bombed it. Trump is looking so dumb.
Because we also have troops in Syria the U.S. and Russia have used this line of communication before to prevent them from accidentally hitting each other's troops. The goal was to destroy the airstrip and send a message not kill Russian personal and I suspect he was doing this on the advice Secretary of Defense Mattis someone who is anything but dumb when it comes to military matters.

Someone will inevitably try so I eagerly await the spin.

umm silly, Trump is the one that just did a total flip flop on Syria and is now adopting Clinton's position.

Ask yourself, WHY? And while you do that keep in mind the angst he has been feeling in not being to come even within a thousand feet of being able to lift sanctions on Russia.

Last edited:
Sealybobo has lost his mind. The only action of Obama's via the military aspect I opposed was the Lybian disaster. That country was stable & complying with agreements Visa vie their WMDs.

Syria on the other hand has been indiscriminately killing it's citizens for years now. Doing everything it can to eliminate the "middle" so the world is left with the choice of him or ISIS.
From the beginning I have supported almost all of Obama's actions in Syria. I even praised him extensively when he drew the red line. Sadly he ran from that ultimatum and Russia & Iran filled the vacuum. As a result the European nations are all now at constant risk of attacks & the atrocities in Syria escalated.

A half a million civilians are dead now in Syria. And good chunk of that total is a direct result of America's indecisiveness when it came to backing our words with actions.

Sealybobo can go fuck himself

I'm by no means a fan of Hillary but when she's right she's right you let what Assad did go with no response and no one on the world stage will take you serious going forward,

Why did Trump tell Assad and the Russians he was going to strike before he did? I ask especially after Trump said this in the past

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The attack on Mosul is turning out to be a total disaster. We gave them months of notice. U.S. is looking so dumb. VOTE TRUMP and WIN AGAIN!

The Question

Is Trump correct that the U.S. talked about attacking Mosul three or four months ago and that the "element of surprise" would have been a better strategy?

The Short Answer

No.

But Trump did warn the Russians and Syrians and that air base was unoccupied before he bombed it. Trump is looking so dumb.
Because we also have troops in Syria the U.S. and Russia have used this line of communication before to prevent them from accidentally hitting each other's troops. The goal was to destroy the airstrip and send a message not kill Russian personal and I suspect he was doing this on the advice Secretary of Defense Mattis someone who is anything but dumb when it comes to military matters.

Ok, then why this?

Majority Of Republicans Said 'No' When Obama Wanted To Launch A Strike On Syria | The Huffington Post

Majority Of Republicans Said ‘No’ When Obama Wanted To Launch A Strike On Syria
Donald Trump didn’t seek Congressional approval.

Sealybobo has lost his mind. The only action of Obama's via the military aspect I opposed was the Lybian disaster. That country was stable & complying with agreements Visa vie their WMDs.

Syria on the other hand has been indiscriminately killing it's citizens for years now. Doing everything it can to eliminate the "middle" so the world is left with the choice of him or ISIS.
From the beginning I have supported almost all of Obama's actions in Syria. I even praised him extensively when he drew the red line. Sadly he ran from that ultimatum and Russia & Iran filled the vacuum. As a result the European nations are all now at constant risk of attacks & the atrocities in Syria escalated.

A half a million civilians are dead now in Syria. And good chunk of that total is a direct result of America's indecisiveness when it came to backing our words with actions.

Someone will inevitably try so I eagerly await the spin.

umm silly, Trump is the one that just did a total flip flop on Syria and is now adopting Clinton's position.

Ask yourself, WHY? And while you do that keep in mind the angst he has been feeling in not being to come even within a thousand feet of being able to lift sanctions on Russia.

Oh Oh Oh!!! Trump's hand it raised so call on him to answer your question please!

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Now that Obama’s poll numbers are in tailspin – watch for him to launch a strike in Libya or Iran. He is desperate.

5:39 PM - 9 Oct 2012

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The Question

The Short Answer

No.

Ok, then why this?

Majority Of Republicans Said 'No' When Obama Wanted To Launch A Strike On Syria | The Huffington Post

Your point is what? Obama didn't need need congressional approval he could have launched a strike against Syria just as Trump did.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional approval.

2:14 PM - 29 Aug 2013

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Be prepared, there is a small chance that our horrendous leadership could unknowingly lead us into World War III.

5:46 AM - 31 Aug 2013

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The Question

The Short Answer

No.

Ok, then why this?

Your point is what? Obama didn't need need congressional approval he could have launched a strike against Syria just as Trump did.

That's very liberal of you

Sen. Rand Paul: Syria, Trump and another unconstitutional rush to war

Every American condemns the atrocities in Syria, and we cannot help but be shaken by the images of innocent women and children dying. It is also true that often in foreign policy, things are not as simple as they appear, and actions often have consequences well beyond the obvious.

It is for this very reason that the Founders wanted a deliberate, thoughtful foreign policy, and when military action was needed, they wanted it debated and authorized by Congress.

Make no mistake, no matter who is president or what their party is, it is my firm belief that the president needs congressional authorization for military action, as required by the Constitution. I call on this president to come to Congress for a proper debate over our role in Syria, just as I did in 2013 when President Obama contemplated acting in Syria.

Obama was a cowardly cic. He only wanted the approval of Congress to protect his backside. Ultimately he didn't need their support and he failed to do what was right as a result of him sticking his finger in the wind rather than exercising his authority.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The Question

The Short Answer

No.

Ok, then why this?

Under the 2001 Authorization for Use of Military Force, which was passed just after the Sept. 11 attacks on the World Trade Center, the President is authorized to "use all necessary and appropriate force" to prevent future terror attacks against the United States. While this legislation specifically referred to terrorist groups involved in the Sept. 11 attacks, it can arguably be applied to ISIS because the terror group split off from Al-Qaeda.

But many politicians are not convinced that this can be used as a justification for Trump's launching airstrikes in Syria without Congressional approval.

Trump's bombing doesn't qualify sorry.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional approval.

2:14 PM - 29 Aug 2013

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Be prepared, there is a small chance that our horrendous leadership could unknowingly lead us into World War III.

5:46 AM - 31 Aug 2013
This isn't 2013 cletus. This is 2017 and the situation has gotten FAR WORSE. Not only that but no one outside the people directly involved have all the facts.

And if you're trying to score Trump flip flop points I don't give a shit. I've said all along that Trump's mouth is his biggest problem. But that changes nothing for those needlessly being slaughtered in Syria.

Sad that you would rather use the opportunity to play your stupid partisan games than hope that this action can possibly open some other avenues both in Syria & North Korea

Obama was a cowardly cic. He only wanted the approval of Congress to protect his backside. Ultimately he didn't need their support and he failed to do what was right as a result of him sticking his finger in the wind rather than exercising his authority.

Yes he did need congresses approval.

Under the 2001 Authorization for Use of Military Force, which was passed just after the Sept. 11 attacks on the World Trade Center, the President is authorized to "use all necessary and appropriate force" to prevent future terror attacks against the United States. While this legislation specifically referred to terrorist groups involved in the Sept. 11 attacks, it can arguably be applied to ISIS because the terror group split off from Al-Qaeda.

But many politicians are not convinced that this can be used as a justification for Trump's launching airstrikes in Syria without Congressional approval.

Paul, and several other lawmakers, say that Trump's actions in Syria are not constitutional because the United States has not been attacked by the Syrian regime. They argue that an act of aggression against Assad is an act of war that must receive congressional approval.

Forum List

Back