Hillary Clinton expresses 100% support for Trump's actions in Syria

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Someone will inevitably try so I eagerly await the spin.

For the record I also fully support Trump's actions in Syria thus far.

Last edited:
since Hillary was going to be bush 3.0, does that mean trump is?

Someone will inevitably try so I eagerly awaiting the spin.

Well Trump didn't support Trump's actions when he was on the campaign trail--LOL In fact, he continally attacked Hillary Clinton's no fly zones which would have prevented the chemical attack. Now while the Comrade hit an air base out in the desert--because of it--what is the dumb ass going to do about all the bombings?

th

000_Nic6321291.jpg

5c0d428f-2d4f-4109-a7e0-8aa6608d2b9b_16x9_600x338.jpg

This is why Hillary Clinton wanted a no fly zone--which Trump opposed.

Well Trump didn't support Trump's actions when he was on the campaign trail--LOL In fact, he continally attacked Hillary Clinton's no fly zones which would have prevented the chemical attack. Now while the Comrade hit an air base out in the desert--because of it--what is the dumb ass going to do about all the bombings?

th

000_Nic6321291.jpg

yes. a no fly zone is the answer :rofl:

th

000_Nic6321291.jpg

Those pictures are from when Barrack "Nobel Peace Prize" Obama was in charge of the military and could have ordered a no-fly zone.....

Last edited:
Stupid comment by Hillary. I knew Trump wouldn't be able to resist the urge to ramp up some wars and start some new ones, but I guess I was hoping his alt-right base would get at least ONE thing right and demand an end to pointless adventures in the Middle East.

During the campaigns you rubes warned that Hillary would do something like this so we couldn't elect her, and now you cheer Trump doing it.

I'm by no means a fan of Hillary but when she's right she's right you let what Assad did go with no response and no one on the world stage will take you serious going forward,

th

000_Nic6321291.jpg

Those pictures are from when Barrack "Nobel Peace Prize" Obama was in charge of the military and could have ordered a no-fly zone.....

It doesn't matter when they were taken, Trump was trashing Hillary Clinton for wanting a no fly zone and getting tough with Assad. You bought into the bullshit. Now he reacts to a chemical attack and the no fly zone would have prevented it in the first place.

Now we'll see if Trump imposes a no fly zone. If he doesn't he's still in Putin's pocket--& doesn't want to interrupt the Putin's plan for genocide over there.

th

000_Nic6321291.jpg

It doesn't matter when they were taken, Trump was trashing Hillary Clinton for wanting a no fly zone and getting tough with Assad. You bought into the bullshit. Now he reacts to a chemical attack and the no fly zone would have prevented it in the first place.

Now we'll see if Trump imposes a no fly zone. If he doesn't he's still in Putin's pocket--& doesn't want to interrupt the Putin's plan for genocide over there.

History will show you without regional support(Iraq bosnia) NFZs wont work. What regional support are we going to get? Or do you want us to invade to uphold it?

th

000_Nic6321291.jpg

Dufus thinks a no-fly zone would have kept the peace. :lmao:

th

000_Nic6321291.jpg

First thing that Putin will do if a no-fly zone is put in place is send in Russian fighters to fly in the zone.
So what's Trump going to do?
Back down or shoot down Russian war planes.

Mighty fine strategy you got there, Einstein.

Stupid comment by Hillary. I knew Trump wouldn't be able to resist the urge to ramp up some wars and start some new ones, but I guess I was hoping his alt-right base would get at least ONE thing right and demand an end to pointless adventures in the Middle East.

During the campaigns you rubes warned that Hillary would do something like this so we couldn't elect her, and now you cheer Trump doing it.
Trump has a lot of work ahead of him if he wants to catch up to Barrack "Warmonger" Obama.

Of course she does you stupid fuck. What us liberals are pointing out today is how fucking hypocritical you assholes are/were when Obama was president. If President Hillary did this you guys would be going ape shit, crying WAG THE DOG and holding impeachment hearings because she didn't get approval from Congress.

Funny you care more what Hillary thinks than you do Rand Paul

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) said Thursday night that President Trump needs congressional authorization for military action in Syria after Trump ordered an airstrike in retaliation for a deadly chemical attack earlier this week.

"While we all condemn the atrocities in Syria, the United States was not attacked," Paul said in a statement shortly after reports that the U.S. had launched more than 50 Tomahawk cruise missiles against an airfield in Syria.

"The President needs congressional authorization for military action as required by the Constitution, and I call on him to come to Congress for a proper debate," Paul said. "Our prior interventions in this region have done nothing to make us safer, and Syria will be no different."

Of course she does you stupid fuck. What us liberals are pointing out today is how fucking hypocritical you assholes are/were when Obama was president. If President Hillary did this you guys would be going ape shit, crying WAG THE DOG and holding impeachment hearings because she didn't get approval from Congress.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) said Thursday night that President Trump needs congressional authorization for military action in Syria after Trump ordered an airstrike in retaliation for a deadly chemical attack earlier this week.

"While we all condemn the atrocities in Syria, the United States was not attacked," Paul said in a statement shortly after reports that the U.S. had launched more than 50 Tomahawk cruise missiles against an airfield in Syria.

"The President needs congressional authorization for military action as required by the Constitution, and I call on him to come to Congress for a proper debate," Paul said. "Our prior interventions in this region have done nothing to make us safer, and Syria will be no different."

Trump should attack and invade a country no one is concerned about like Libya. Oh wait.......

th

000_Nic6321291.jpg

Dufus thinks a no-fly zone would have kept the peace. :lmao:

The Dufus apparently is not aware of those mechanical things with lots of tires that people load stuff onto and drive from Iran via Russia in long convoys.......their name escapes me at the moment.
When BONOBO 'asked' Putin if it was OK to have NFZs Putin told BONOBO to shove the idea up his ass!

I'm by no means a fan of Hillary but when she's right she's right you let what Assad did go with no response and no one on the world stage will take you serious going forward,

Why did Trump tell Assad and the Russians he was going to strike before he did? I ask especially after Trump said this in the past

FACT CHECK: Should Mosul Campaign Have Been A 'Sneak Attack,' As Trump Said?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

The attack on Mosul is turning out to be a total disaster. We gave them months of notice. U.S. is looking so dumb. VOTE TRUMP and WIN AGAIN!

7:40 PM - 23 Oct 2016

The Question

Is Trump correct that the U.S. talked about attacking Mosul three or four months ago and that the "element of surprise" would have been a better strategy?

The Short Answer

No.

But Trump did warn the Russians and Syrians and that air base was unoccupied before he bombed it. Trump is looking so dumb.

Forum List

Back