Hillary Clinton eviscerates the idiot Trump

Look at this shit LOL She calls him "thin skinned"...he goes out and proves it LOL

LOL Hilary Clinton has Trump in a full blown Melt down LOL its like she poured salt on a toad woo hoo

Republican presumptive nominee Donald Trump lashed out at Hillary Clinton after her "phony" foreign policy speech Thursday, continuing to hit her hard over her private email server.

“Remember I said I’m a counter-puncher? I am. After what she said about me today in her phony speech — that was a phony speech, that was a Donald Trump hit job — I will say this: Hillary Clinton has to go to jail," he said at a rally in San Jose, Calif., Thursday night.
clintonhillary_trumpdonald_042416getty.jpg

Look at this shit LOL She calls him "thin skinned"...he goes out and proves it LOL

LOL Hilary Clinton has Trump in a full blown Melt down LOL its like she poured salt on a toad woo hoo

Republican presumptive nominee Donald Trump lashed out at Hillary Clinton after her "phony" foreign policy speech Thursday, continuing to hit her hard over her private email server.

“Remember I said I’m a counter-puncher? I am. After what she said about me today in her phony speech — that was a phony speech, that was a Donald Trump hit job — I will say this: Hillary Clinton has to go to jail," he said at a rally in San Jose, Calif., Thursday night.
clintonhillary_trumpdonald_042416getty.jpg

The shallow response that Trump managed in "retaliation" show how little Trump really has

His best zinger...Hillary is pathetic?

Trump's childish responses were the best proof Clinton's speech was brilliant.

If you consider that tripe she spewed brilliant your bar on brilliant is very low.

The fact that since the speech not one RWnut on USMB, including you (not to mention Trump himself) has offered a single rebuttal of substance to points Hillary Clinton made in that speech.
I'm not going to listen to her screech and have no idea why any sane person would. I'm much more concerned about Hillary's gross incompetence and reckless behavior that gets good people killed and puts the country in jeopardy.

It's a matter of priorities, you lefties have yours and I have mine.

What gross incompetence?

You're in the Trump bubble. Most Americans are not, and they will decide the election, not you people.
I'm an American, you subhuman sack of offal. You ask what gross incompetence? You're the one oblivious to the political realm, not me. You people need to be locked up in a padded cell.

The Hillary Clinton Scandals: Volume 1 • Now The End Begins
Travelgate: In May 1993, Hillary Clinton wrote an infamous note demanding action to “get our people” into the White House Travel Office. Billy Dale, its director, and six of his employees were quickly fired on the basis of rumors that they had engaged in criminal conduct; the rumors were cooked up in part by a 25-year-old cousin of Bill Clinton’s who wound up running the travel office.

Dale was indicted on charges of embezzling $88,000 from the office. Jurors took only two hours to acquit him of all charges. Hillary Clinton refused an interview request from the General Accounting Office about her role in the affair. The late New York Times columnist Bill Safire concluded after Travelgate that Hillary Clinton was “a congenital liar.”

Whitewater Gate: The tangled web of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s Whitewater real-estate dealings in Arkansas prompted Attorney General Janet Reno to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate. Jim McDougal, a Clinton business partner who went to jail over Whitewater, famously described the Clintons as “sort of like tornadoes moving through people’s lives.”

First led by Robert Fiske, then by Ken Starr, the special prosecutor’s office was deeply disturbed by the lack of candor from the Clintons when they were deposed under oath. Hickman Ewing, Starr’s deputy, testified in court that after he heard Hillary Clinton say “I don’t recall” some 50 times in one deposition, he gave her an F grade for her truthfulness.

Billing-Records Gate: The records of Hillary Clinton’s clients at the Rose Law Firm in Arkansas were subpoenaed for years by investigators looking into Whitewater. They were finally discovered on a coffee table in the private quarters of the White House. No one ever explained how they got there.

In March 2008, as Hillary Clinton was running for president, Jerry Zeifman — the chief counsel to the House Judiciary Committee at the time of Nixon’s impeachment and a lifelong Democrat — expressed his profound disappointment with her work on the committee. Among her transgressions were lying, removing files from the committee offices without permission, and arguing that Nixon shouldn’t be allowed any legal counsel before the committee. “I terminated her employment on the Nixon impeachment staff,” he told me. “My only regret was I had not reported her unethical practices to the appropriate bar associations. I could not recommend her for any subsequent position of public or private trust.”source – National Review

If you consider that tripe she spewed brilliant your bar on brilliant is very low.

The fact that since the speech not one RWnut on USMB, including you (not to mention Trump himself) has offered a single rebuttal of substance to points Hillary Clinton made in that speech.
I'm not going to listen to her screech and have no idea why any sane person would. I'm much more concerned about Hillary's gross incompetence and reckless behavior that gets good people killed and puts the country in jeopardy.

What gross incompetence?

You're in the Trump bubble. Most Americans are not, and they will decide the election, not you people.
I'm an American, you subhuman sack of offal. You ask what gross incompetence? You're the one oblivious to the political realm, not me. You people need to be locked up in a padded cell.

Travelgate: In May 1993, Hillary Clinton wrote an infamous note demanding action to “get our people” into the White House Travel Office. Billy Dale, its director, and six of his employees were quickly fired on the basis of rumors that they had engaged in criminal conduct; the rumors were cooked up in part by a 25-year-old cousin of Bill Clinton’s who wound up running the travel office.

Dale was indicted on charges of embezzling $88,000 from the office. Jurors took only two hours to acquit him of all charges. Hillary Clinton refused an interview request from the General Accounting Office about her role in the affair. The late New York Times columnist Bill Safire concluded after Travelgate that Hillary Clinton was “a congenital liar.”

Whitewater Gate: The tangled web of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s Whitewater real-estate dealings in Arkansas prompted Attorney General Janet Reno to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate. Jim McDougal, a Clinton business partner who went to jail over Whitewater, famously described the Clintons as “sort of like tornadoes moving through people’s lives.”

First led by Robert Fiske, then by Ken Starr, the special prosecutor’s office was deeply disturbed by the lack of candor from the Clintons when they were deposed under oath. Hickman Ewing, Starr’s deputy, testified in court that after he heard Hillary Clinton say “I don’t recall” some 50 times in one deposition, he gave her an F grade for her truthfulness.

Billing-Records Gate: The records of Hillary Clinton’s clients at the Rose Law Firm in Arkansas were subpoenaed for years by investigators looking into Whitewater. They were finally discovered on a coffee table in the private quarters of the White House. No one ever explained how they got there.

In March 2008, as Hillary Clinton was running for president, Jerry Zeifman — the chief counsel to the House Judiciary Committee at the time of Nixon’s impeachment and a lifelong Democrat — expressed his profound disappointment with her work on the committee. Among her transgressions were lying, removing files from the committee offices without permission, and arguing that Nixon shouldn’t be allowed any legal counsel before the committee. “I terminated her employment on the Nixon impeachment staff,” he told me. “My only regret was I had not reported her unethical practices to the appropriate bar associations. I could not recommend her for any subsequent position of public or private trust.”source – National Review

Sad how conspiracy theories do not substitute for facts

No wonder these "scandals" never amounted to anything

What gross incompetence?

lol, I knew Whitewater would be back eventually.

What gross incompetence?

Because libtards can't make facts go away, much to their disappointment.

Trump changes tune on NM governor, seeks her support
Harper Neidig - 06/02/16 11:14 PM EDT

094865-purple-white-pearl-icon-signs-z-roadsign16.png
Hillary Clinton lambasted Donald Trump’s foreign policy platform as “dangerously incoherent,” Reuters reports.
"I have always liked her," Trump said despite recent comments.
Trump Slams Gov. Susana Martinez While in New Mexico

"Washington (CNN)Donald Trump on Wednesday night charged Hillary Clinton was misrepresenting his position by saying he wants nuclear arms for Japan -- but the presumptive Republican nominee previously has said exactly that...."

"...But in an April interview with Chris Wallace on Fox News, Trump said, "It's not like, gee whiz, nobody has them. So, North Korea has nukes. Japan has a problem with that. I mean, they have a big problem with that. Maybe they would in fact be better off if they defend themselves from North Korea."

Wallace asked, "With nukes?"

"Including with nukes, yes, including with nukes," Trump responded...."

Donald Trump flip-flops on Japan nukes - CNNPolitics.com

I mean seriously Trump is careening back and forth across the politcal landscape like a loose cannon on a runaway freight train .......:ack-1:...and Rick Perry is going all "Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lamb"..........“Donald Trump will peel her skin off"....WTF ...the end is nigh ....Armageddon outta here ....
Trump Now Tries Wooing Martinez
June 3, 2016By

“In a stunning reversal of rhetoric and tone, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said he respects New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez (R) and wants her endorsement. Trump’s comments in a phone interview with the New Mexican came just days after he castigated Martinez in front of 8,000 people in Albuquerque, saying her job performance was so poor that he might have to run for governor of New Mexico.”

Said Trump: “I’d like to have it. I respect her. I have always liked her.”

What gross incompetence?

Because libtards can't make facts go away, much to their disappointment.

If anyone except a hapless gang of RWnuts cared anything about Whitewater, Bill Clinton wouldn't have been president, Hillary Clinton wouldn't have been a 2 term senator from NY.

Trumps "counterpunch"

She's pathetic

She is pathetic, but his counter covered a lot more than that. She has so much corruption and lying in her history, there is an endless list of things Trump can use against her.

But he told her, if you attack me, I will attack back harder and I have lot more ammo.

Whats really sad is that negative attacking is all she has, she has no record of accomplishments to run on, nothing positive in her miserable life.

Trumps "counterpunch"

She's pathetic

She is pathetic, but his counter covered a lot more than that. She has so much corruption and lying in her history, there is an endless list of things Trump can use against her.

But he told her, if you attack me, I will attack back harder and I have lot more ammo.

Whats really sad is that negative attacking is all she has, she has no record of accomplishments to run on, nothing positive in her miserable life.

SHE has so much lying in her history?

You're voting for Trump then I suppose because he doesn't lie?

lol, that's your best one yet.

Trumps "counterpunch"

She's pathetic

You guys have been singing the same song for 25 years

All that "corruption" never amounts to anything

How did seven years of Republican Whitewater investigations and six inquiries into Vince Fosters death work out?
Why don't you scream BENGHAZI! for us?

Trumps "counterpunch"

She's pathetic

All politicians stretch the truth. Every one of them. Very few of politicians lies have resulted in the deaths of americans-----------Hillary's have. That, my ignorant friend, is the difference.

Trumps "counterpunch"

She's pathetic

How did seven years of Republican Whitewater investigations and six inquiries into Vince Fosters death work out?

The Clintons, the dems, and the media have done a very good job of sweeping her corruption and lying under the rug-------I will give them credit for that.

But it looks like the tipping point has been reached with the FBI investigations.

The Clinton dynasty is over, deal with it and move on.

Trumps "counterpunch"

She's pathetic

The Clintons, the dems, and the media have done a very good job of sweeping her corruption and lying under the rug-------I will give them credit for that.

But it looks like the tipping point has been reached with the FBI investigations.

The Clinton dynasty is over, deal with it and move on.

You mean the Republican led Congressional investigations of Whitewater, Vince Foster, Monica Lewinsky, Benghazi "swept it under the rug"?

Push Trump's buttons and he'll destroy himself. Seems like a good plan going forward to the general, Hillary. :clap:

that's what the other 16 republican candidates said----------------and where are they now?
Trumps "counterpunch"

She's pathetic

All politicians stretch the truth. Every one of them. Very few of politicians lies have resulted in the deaths of americans-----------Hillary's have. That, my ignorant friend, is the difference.

None of her lies have resulted in anyone's death.

Forum List

Back