Hillary Clinton edges MOST Republicans in Colorado presidential poll

Avorysuds

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2010
Eugene Oregon
I make no predictions and understand polling only shows trends but does not give you answers. I also understand the elections are a ways off and no person polled has said they will in fact run.

However, very low name recognition in comparison and a Libertarian leaning Republican to be the first in beating Hilary in a poll is a trend worth watching.

According to results of the July 10-14 survey, Paul, a U.S. senator from Kentucky, is favored by 43 percent of Colorado voters polled to Clinton's 40 percent. The survey presented 1,147 registered Colorado voters

Hillary Clinton edges most Republicans, except Rand Paul, in latest Colorado presidential poll - Denver Business Journal

It is also interesting because Rand is the second choice for most voters in another poll, after beating the entire Republican field as the first choice. If he pulls indies and even some Dems that would be pretty crazy in a general.

Last edited:
Well like California, Colorado has went la la land

Great news!

I might have someone worth voting for this election, not a progressive on the left and a progressive on the right.

A non homophone, a non racist, a non bigot, a non life long politician, a non war junkie, a non deficit spending nutter!

Well, we'll see =D

Well like California, Colorado has went la la land

Great news!

I might have someone worth voting for this election, not a progressive on the left and a progressive on the right.

A non homophone, a non racist, a non bigot, a non life long politician, a non war junkie, a non deficit spending nutter!

Well, we'll see =D

please steer them away from voting Clinton

pretty please:eusa_pray::D

Forum List

Back