Hillary Clinton continues to cry

There has never been a candidate more obsessed with power and control (that realization alone is proof of just how much the U.S. dodged a bullet with her run for presidency). Her inability to stop crying about her defeat is amusing. Her inability to stop finding people to blame is a frightening reminder of who she is at her core.

Watch: Journo grills Clinton for ‘still blaming others more than yourself’ — her response speaks volumes
Hillary Clinton should shut up and quit crying but she is not crying as hard as Americans who love their country and see Donald Trump's horrific Presidency move forward.
Trump is treating the Presidency as if he bought a boat for his pleasure. He is trying everything he can to have fun with it but if it sinks he will move on to something else.

There has never been a candidate more obsessed with power and control (that realization alone is proof of just how much the U.S. dodged a bullet with her run for presidency). Her inability to stop crying about her defeat is amusing. Her inability to stop finding people to blame is a frightening reminder of who she is at her core.

Watch: Journo grills Clinton for ‘still blaming others more than yourself’ — her response speaks volumes

Your daily Hillary Clinton thread. Every day you go on and on about Hillary. Why?

She lost. She's not going to run again. She's moving on with her life.

This obsession of yours is not healthy. And it has no value.
Here's a clue, she has certainly not moved on. She needs to STFU, go home, and then get on with her life. Doesn't she have some grandchildren to bake cookies for?

Yes she has moved on. She is not running for office. She wrote a book about the election. She's doing a book tour. She has stated unequivocally that she's not running again.

The work of the Foundation had revved up again.

Right wingers on this forum are obsessed with Clinton. Patriot starts a new "I hate Hillary" thread every single day. Easy65 has a new thread every week about charges about to be laid.

It's insanity.

Hillary kinda reminds me of "fearless girl" of Wall Street. It's monument to the suicidal hubris of modern women and their inability to discern their actual abilities versus their inflated egos.

o9iark.jpg
I can't fucking stand that little girl, someone should run her over with an 18 fucking wheeler, shes like painting a fucking mustaches on the Mona Lisa

Your daily Hillary Clinton thread. Every day you go on and on about Hillary. Why?

This obsession of yours is not healthy. And it has no value.
Here's a clue, she has certainly not moved on. She needs to STFU, go home, and then get on with her life. Doesn't she have some grandchildren to bake cookies for?

Yes she has moved on. She is not running for office. She wrote a book about the election. She's doing a book tour. She has stated unequivocally that she's not running again.

The work of the Foundation had revved up again.

Right wingers on this forum are obsessed with Clinton. Patriot starts a new "I hate Hillary" thread every single day. Easy65 has a new thread every week about charges about to be laid.

It's insanity.
Guess you read that wrong...I don't hate her. I pity her. How sad her life must be that she has to keep dredging up her past. I suppose she's making money, continuing to mew about how she was cheated. She has a wonderful life waiting for her. She's still a wife, a mother, a grandmother...why doesn't she recognize the value of those roles and just retire to enjoy the rest of her life. If I were in a similar situation, I'd tell the rest of the animals to f**k themselves and I'd go enjoy all the wealth still available in those simple things.

Hillary kinda reminds me of "fearless girl" of Wall Street. It's monument to the suicidal hubris of modern women and their inability to discern their actual abilities versus their inflated egos.

o9iark.jpg
I can't fucking stand that little girl, someone should run her over with an 18 fucking wheeler, shes like painting a fucking mustaches on the Mona Lisa

Pissed-off artist adds statue of urinating dog next to ‘Fearless Girl’

“It has nothing to do with feminism, and it is disrespect to the artist that made the bull,” he said. “That bull had integrity.”

The Upper West Side artist sniffed that he even made his dog particularly poorly just to stick it to “Fearless Girl” even more.

“I decided to build this dog and make it crappy to downgrade the statue, exactly how the girl is a downgrade on the bull,” said Gardega, who has never met the other statues’ creators.

She has a wonderful life waiting for her. She's still a wife, a mother, a grandmother...why doesn't she recognize the value of those roles and just retire to enjoy the rest of her life.
I’ve said this a thousand times, GW. This goes to show her obsession with power. She could care less about her daughter, her granddaughter, or anything else. She simple yearns for control. How sad.

Trump is treating the Presidency as if he bought a boat for his pleasure.
He is treating the presidency exactly how it should be treated - with the recognition that is not a dictatorship, but rather, a leadership role with limited power.

He has turned power back over to the states and refuses to act on anything outside of the Executive Branch. Instead, he has properly asked Congress to address legislative matters.

The fact that limiting power to the executive branch is so shocking and appalling to progressives is as tragic as it is comical.

no one has seen her cry, troll boy... though we all know your pathologic need to diminish women in order to make yourself feel like a man.

explains why uneducated angry white losers are trumptards. :thup:

and I've never seen anyone blame others for his failings like the orange sociopathic f******g moron
18222517_1105880876209406_4750287211425139094_n.jpg

Well, Hanoi John has an appointment with the reaper. Maybe he can make a side trip and let a Clinton or 5 hitch a ride to hell to?

:uhh:

Sure doesn’t seem like it based on the excuse tour she’s been on...

It's a book tour. She wrote a book. She is expected to go on tour to promote sales of the book, and to give interviews about the book.

But even before the tour, you started endless threads about Clinton. You got everything you wanted in the election but you're still obsessing over Hillary.

The misogyny at the root of your hatred of her will never be acknowledged but it's plain to see.

Thread summary:

Tiny-dicked conservative loser men have some serious issues with women who tell the truth. The tinier the member, the bigger the rage.

image.jpeg

Look at that, her little brain twitch makes it perfect.

Thread summary:

Tiny-dicked conservative loser men have some serious issues with women who tell the truth. The tinier the member, the bigger the rage.

Or, butt hurt libtard who are closeted racist jilted because their next in line not only got smoked and humiliated by Trump not once, but TWICE, twice she had to hear that she handily lost to not only Donald J Trump, but Bernie Sanders as well.

She has a wonderful life waiting for her. She's still a wife, a mother, a grandmother...why doesn't she recognize the value of those roles and just retire to enjoy the rest of her life.
I’ve said this a thousand times, GW. This goes to show her obsession with power. She could care less about her daughter, her granddaughter, or anything else. She simple yearns for control. How sad.

Family has pretty much always been an accessory for her. Like window dressing that supposedly gives her a more human appearance.

There is no doubt that the goal posts were moved on Clinton's side of the Field. Russians interfering into the election putting all kinds of FAKE news on social media outlets, Google and Youtube, hacking into DNC databases, etc. They were all designed to sway public opinion toward Trump.
Fake Russian Facebook Accounts Bought $100,000 in Political Ads
Google uncovers Russian-bought ads on YouTube, Gmail and other platforms

th

James Comey using a FAKE russian document to attack Hillary Clinton.

"Former FBI, CIA, and Justice Department officials say they are baffled by reports that a fake Russian document affected former FBI Director James Comey's handling of the investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server. CNN reported Friday that Comey knew the document — a memo purporting to show collusion between Loretta Lynch, who was then the attorney general, and the Clinton campaign — was fake. That has raised questions about why he used it as justification to skirt the Department of Justice and hold a press conference last summer in which he skewered Clinton for her "extremely careless" use of a private email server while she was secretary of state and defended the bureau's decision not to recommend charges."
'None of it makes much sense': Experts are baffled by Comey's use of a fake Russian document to skirt the DOJ

Then Comey breaking long standing DOJ protocol of not releasing any information within 60 days of an election, was warned by the DOJ to not do it, did it anyway. Millions of people voted during those 11 days, believing that charges were imminent against Hillary Clinton, and 7 days later Comey gave birth to his nothing burger.
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’
DOJ Complaint Filed Against FBI Director James Comey For Interfering In Presidential Election
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI
th

So no, I don't blame Hillary Clinton for any of this. If anything she just underestimated the astounding IGNORANCE in this country.

Your day is coming.

mueller_vs_trump__marian_kamensky.jpeg

For REAL news, including FOX NEWS videos on the Russian investigations--go to this link post # 56.
Bannon says Trump will get 400 electoral votes in 2020!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back