Hillary Clinton Calls For A Women’s ‘movement’ Ahead Of Elections

Stop with dividing people and focus on what's important.
Education
Science
r&d
A better minimum wage
a limit of 500 times, the lowest paid employee for ceo's
Infrastructure
Sound fiscal policy

Ripping down men is just dumb. All people that want the above should be convincing men that this is what is healthy for a nation. NOT shit like this.

Why would a democratic politician feel that SHE needs to initiate a women's movement. Do they believe women aren't smart enough or have enough desire to do it on their own?
Does she believe she is better than other women? Without her, they would never do it?
Maybe they don't want to do it?

Ever think of that Hillary?

Why would a democratic politician feel that SHE needs to initiate a women's movement. Do they believe women aren't smart enough or have enough desire to do it on their own?
Does she believe she is better than other women? Without her, they would never do it?

Well, she accomplished absolutely nothing during her time as Secretary of State and her healthcare initiative failed miserably. I guess she's grasping out at anything that doesn't move.

Former failure at secretary of state Clinton cannot become POTUS, she is not qualified, doesn't have the temperament, she's a liar, she's a fraud, and her cheating pig of a husband has more than likely screwed her up in the head.

The women will vote for her too. Women will vote for whomever stokes a "victim" fire. They want a leader like the Blacks wanted Martin Luther King.
Women are fully onboard the victim wagon and Hillary is politician enough to know if she just mentions equal pay and contraceptives she will own them.

Says a victim of the liberal media, the gay agenda, privileged black people, women apparently, etc.

Cons feel like the biggest victims of them all. That's why you guys are so terrified about everything.
Says the guy who reads Drudge and pisses himself....

Ya bro I'm typing from my basement under a fort I made out of guns because drudge told me Salvadorean muslim 8 year olds are coming to give me ebola!!!

The women will vote for her too. Women will vote for whomever stokes a "victim" fire. They want a leader like the Blacks wanted Martin Luther King.
Women are fully onboard the victim wagon and Hillary is politician enough to know if she just mentions equal pay and contraceptives she will own them.

Says a victim of the liberal media, the gay agenda, privileged black people, women apparently, etc.

Cons feel like the biggest victims of them all. That's why you guys are so terrified about everything.
Says the guy who reads Drudge and pisses himself....

Ya bro I'm typing from my basement under a fort I made out of guns because drudge told me Salvadorean muslim 8 year olds are coming to give me ebola!!!
Pull the other leg.

Of course that's what they think. the same for blacks, now Hispanics, homosexuals. they aren't people to them. they're helpless victims who can't survive withOUT THE PARTY

Last edited:

Of course that's what they think. the same for blacks, now Hispanics, homosexuals. they aren't people to them. they're helpless victims who can't survive with THE PARTY

You're not. We are replacing you in our factories with automation as fast as we can. When the government gets in our way, we move our factories overseas. We are the ones who control everything and own everything. You are simply a working machine to us. When you quit working, we dump you. Get real.

The Way The Fucking Douchebag, Liberal Woman Look At The Hildebeasty!

153848_600.jpg

Forum List

Back