Republican Says What He Thinks And Rightly Drops-out Of Election

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Wisconsin Republican Drops Out Of State Assembly Race Over F gs N ers Remarks
On Sept. 11, Jacob Dorsey apologized for a "hurtful" tweet that said, “f*gs need 2 leave my favorite state alone.” He dropped out of the race Wednesday after admitting he'd used other offensive language while referencing black people and gay people in YouTube comments.

“I have decided to withdraw from the race due to insensitive remarks that have surfaced from years past,” Dorsey told the Janesville Gazette. “This race has been extremely hard on my family and myself.”

No one ever expects a 19 year old to act like anything other than a 19 year old. A democrat however, that drops his pants and moons people trying to eat dinner while calling them racial slurs, that's somehow okay, even though he too dropped out of his election.

Politician accused of dropping pants hurling racist slurs dropping out of race NJ.com

In 2007, police went to the Sherbans Diner to investigate a report that several men were acting disorderly -- one of the men had allegedly mooned a woman and her daughter, and used a sexist epithet to describe them. The officer arrived to find Sorrentino with his pants down, yelling the N-word through the diner window, according to the police report.

No one ever expects a 19 year old to act like anything other than a 19 year old. A democrat however, that drops his pants and moons people trying to eat dinner while calling them racial slurs, that's somehow okay, even though he too dropped out of his election.

Politician accused of dropping pants hurling racist slurs dropping out of race NJ.com

In 2007, police went to the Sherbans Diner to investigate a report that several men were acting disorderly -- one of the men had allegedly mooned a woman and her daughter, and used a sexist epithet to describe them. The officer arrived to find Sorrentino with his pants down, yelling the N-word through the diner window, according to the police report.
Start a thread about it then cray cray :tinfoil: rw cat lady. Mine is about a Repub politician.

Start a thread about it then cray cray :tinfoil: rw cat lady. Mine is about a Repub politician.
gee im shocked.....how come you never have a thread about those Democrat Politicians you "claim" you dont like?....

Forum List

Back