Hillary Clinton Benghazi Testimony

"At no time did I have a live feed of the attack."

Republican Rep McCaul of Texas was spanked and corrected... http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf

Security Cables never went above Assistant Secretary level where the ARB (report) placed responsibility 'where the rubber hits the road'

No one in 'Secretary's Office' saw cable about security issues

"With regard to the security requests subsequent to the August 16 cable, our personnel in Libya had not submitted any additional security requests to Washington at the time of the Sept 11 attack"

FACT: August 16th cable stated security requests for Ben Ghazzi will be forthcoming ... the RSO in Ben Ghazzi submitted to Tripoli a preliminary list of proposed security recommendations on August 23rd BUT NO REQUESTS WERE SUBMITTED TO WASHINGTON BEFORE THE ATTACKS

--

[youtube]DUKpRlfAf8s[/youtube]..

"At no time did I have a live feed of the attack."

Last edited:
Where was your outrage at lies during 2000 - 2008?

Exactly and where was your outrage in 1820 and lies regarding the Missouri Compromise ?

You know what is really fucking stupid? Choosing to argue the point that other people did terrible things so it is okay for the guy doing them now.

Unless the thesis of the comment is to point out how blind loyalty to a political ideology is almost as funny as 'faith' in one of the many Deities described in the Ancient Stories.

:D

You know what is really fucking stupid? Choosing to argue the point that other people did terrible things so it is okay for the guy doing them now.

ssohtheirony.png

"I think she has a little bit of a valid point," he said in an appearance on CNN. "It's not so important whether or not it was movie or what it was. I think what's important, though, in going forward is it not happen again and I think the review board still doesn't get it. I think that we need to have a military commander. We need a Department of Defense in charge of security for embassies in a war zone and nobody has recommended that and I think that's where the ultimate failure is. She has a point about the movie and all of that."

More: Rand Paul: Clinton Has 'A Valid Point' On Details Of Benghazi | TPM LiveWire

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eZSn6Y7lPf4]Rand Paul: Clinton Has 'A Valid Point' On Benghazi - YouTube[/ame]

Repupblican Rep McCaul of Texas was spanked and corrected... http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf

Security Cables never went above Assitant Secretary level where the ARB (report) placed responsibility 'where the rubber hits the road'

"With regard to the security requests subsequent to the August 16 cable, our personnel in Libya had not submitted any additional security requests to Washington at the time of the Sept 11 attack"

FACT: August 16th cable stated security requests for Ben Ghazzi will be forthcoming ... the RSO in Ben Ghazzi submitted to Tripoli a preliminary list of proposed security recommendations on August 23rd BUT NO REQUESTS WERE SUBMITTED TO WASHINGTON BEFORE THE ATTACKS

--

[youtube]DUKpRlfAf8s[/youtube]

Goddamn I wish she'd run for Prez in 2016.....

Oh she will, despite her age, and all those lefties who swore McCain was to old, will all of the sudden think age is not an issue.
The difference between Hillary and McCain is Hillary is not a techno-phobe like McCain is/was. Remember "Texts from Hillary"? And remember McCain admitting he didn't even know how to turn on his computer? An exaggeration I'm sure but he lost the younger vote right then and there.

WASHINGTON -- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton got testy on Capitol Hill Wednesday in response to a query from Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), who called into question her department's accounting of the Sept. 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi, Libya.

Facing expected scrutiny from Republicans during her testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Clinton appeared to take exception to Johnson's pointed inquiry into the State Department's initial report that the attack had been mounted spontaneously as a reaction to an anti-Islam YouTube video.

"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans," Clinton responded, raising her voice at Johnson, who continued to interrupt her. "Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk last night who decided to kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator."
Clinton continued, defending the State Department's efforts in the wake of the assault. "Honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is people were trying their best in real time to get to the best information," she said.

Earlier in the hearing, Clinton spoke about the aftermath of the attack, her voice cracking as she recalled meeting the families of the four Americans killed, including that of U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens.

More: Hillary Clinton, Ron Johnson Engage In Heated Exchange At Benghazi Hearing (VIDEO)

Only a koolaid drinking, Left wing asshole like you, would be proud of Hillary trying to say it does not matter.
the only reason LaKoota brought this up is because a Republican was questioning her.....if it was a Democrat he would never have posted it.....EVEN if that Dem asked the same questions.....LaKota does not think its right to question.....you just do.....

Does anyone care that the glaring problem in all of this was, no one wanted to make a command decision. We have generals saying that they weren't told to go in so they didn't. Why do two, three, and four star generals have to ask for permission to save Americans? They got that rank because they make good decisions the majority of the time, and they know how to lead. Are we really saying that our government has to be micromanaged because the other side holds the president and his cabinet ultimately responsible for everything? This issue has me wondering the political affiliation of all of the generals, do conservative generals want to make Obama look bad? or visa versa. Our political system is F#^*ed.

Damn good point. Someone knew they needed help.

Unless State promised the Libyans a light foot-print. If that's the case and Ambassador Chris was fully in the loop, it's a tragedy of war. Anything else is a tragedy of incompetence.

WASHINGTON -- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton got testy on Capitol Hill Wednesday in response to a query from Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), who called into question her department's accounting of the Sept. 11, 2012, attack in Benghazi, Libya.

Facing expected scrutiny from Republicans during her testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Clinton appeared to take exception to Johnson's pointed inquiry into the State Department's initial report that the attack had been mounted spontaneously as a reaction to an anti-Islam YouTube video.

"With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans," Clinton responded, raising her voice at Johnson, who continued to interrupt her. "Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk last night who decided to kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator."
Clinton continued, defending the State Department's efforts in the wake of the assault. "Honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is people were trying their best in real time to get to the best information," she said.

Earlier in the hearing, Clinton spoke about the aftermath of the attack, her voice cracking as she recalled meeting the families of the four Americans killed, including that of U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens.

More: Hillary Clinton, Ron Johnson Engage In Heated Exchange At Benghazi Hearing (VIDEO)

Yet more evidence of the neo-McCarthyism of the partisan right, they couldn’t care less about the tragedy, they only care about scoring perceived political points with their base.

Fortunately the American people know the truth, that this is nothing more than a contrived controversy.

they couldn’t care less about the tragedy, they only care about scoring perceived political points with their base.

hey Jones how come you never say this when a Lefty here does the same thing?....just askin....

What difference does it make? We were purposefully LIED to for 2 weeks. The President, the Secretary of State and the UN Ambassador all knew within a couple hours of the initial attack that the attack was NOT because of the Movie but a well planned terror act to be carried out on September 11th.

For 2 WEEKS this administration kept telling us it was an attack because of a movie. They knew that was not true. It matters because we want to know WHY the lie? Why did this Government purposefully lie to us about the motive and people that carried out this attack.

How come we were lied too? For what purpose did Obama, Hilary Clinton And Rice LIE to us? What was the secret they did not want out?

You post this after Bush and 9/11.

Interesting.

Where were the direct warnings from a pilot that terrorists were on board a plane months before 9/11? I don't recall reading about those.

There were direct warnings from multiple sources that something was about to happen.

And yet..with the most powerful military behind him, Bush could not stop the most hair brained scheme, in the history of hair brained schemes from killing three thousand American citizens and destroying a good chunk of American real estate right in his back yard.

Even after it STARTED, he had several hours to mobilize our multi-billion dollar state of the art jet fighters.

That didn't happen.
we know Sallow ....if Gore was President it wouldn't of happened....

Hillary totally contradicted herself when she said "what difference does it make" and then followed it with "we need to find out why this happened".

Where I come from that's called a double talking liar.

Repupblican Rep McCaul of Texas was spanked and corrected... http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf

Security Cables never went above Assitant Secretary level where the ARB (report) placed responsibility 'where the rubber hits the road'

--

[youtube]DUKpRlfAf8s[/youtube]

Goddamn I wish she'd run for Prez in 2016.....

well she should have already been president.....but we know what happened there dont we?....

Forum List

Back