Federal Court Orders Hearing in Judicial Watch Case Seeking Testimony of Hillary Clinton

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Now THIS could be fun especially watching how her defense team tries to have her wiggle out of it!

Judicial Watch announced today that a federal court ordered a hearing for Friday, October 12, regarding a request for testimony under oath from former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Cheryl Mills and several other State Department officials about Clinton email searches in a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit about the Benghazi terrorist attack. The hearing was set by U.S. District Court Judge Royce C. Lamberth.

Hearing Date: Friday, October 12, 2018

Time: 10:00 a.m.

Read more at judicialwatch.org ...

I am sure it will be much like the 11 hours of public testimony she gave to Congress -- remember that?

Remember how after all of that bullshit republicans were ranting about, remember when her testimony ended, they asked Trey Gowdy did he learn anything new, he said:

"Ahhh. Well, when you say new today — I mean, we knew some of that already," Gowdy said. "In terms of her testimony? I don't know that she testified that much differently today than she has the previous times she's testified."

Then to make it worse, his committee cleared Hillary -- over 7 or 8 different investigations and they all came to the same conclusion -- talk about let down...

I am sure it will be much like the 11 hours of public testimony she gave to Congress -- remember that?

Remember how after all of that bullshit republicans were ranting about, remember when her testimony ended, they asked Trey Gowdy did he learn anything new, he said:

"Ahhh. Well, when you say new today — I mean, we knew some of that already," Gowdy said. "In terms of her testimony? I don't know that she testified that much differently today than she has the previous times she's testified."

Then to make it worse, his committee cleared Hillary -- over 7 or 8 different investigations and they all came to the same conclusion -- talk about let down...
Yep....I absolutely adore when trumpanzees rant about how they should investigate H. Clinton....as if she never has been....ever. :71:

Yep....I absolutely adore when trumpanzees rant about how they should investigate H. Clinton....as if she never has been....ever. :71:

Needs a federal prosecutor, god knows the IRS doesn't do it's job

Forum List

Back