Thank Barack Hussein Obama

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
As a soldier, I want to thank you for ensuring that I will have less than adequate protection in a field of military action now that the president has reduced military expenditures. In fact, "Aerospace Industries Association, a trade group, released a study that projected the sector would lose in the neighborhood of 350,000 direct and supplier jobs under [Obama's] automatic cuts." That will certainly help the already burgeoning unemployment rate.
As a senior, I want to thank you for ensuring that as I age, I will have some faceless bureaucrat tell me that I cannot have cataract surgery or hip surgery. The Independent Payment Advisory Board, a board of 15 unelected officials, now has the power to cut Medicare spending without congressional approval. This will result in restrictions to my access to providers, treatments, and services. Thus, my friends and I will experience what our counterparts in Great Britain are facing.
As a hospital director, I want to thank you for ensuring that medical devices and testing equipment that used to be the bulwark of medical care in the U.S. will now be curtailed.
As a Medicare beneficiary, I want to thank you for voting in a man who has determined that as of October 2012, anyone "returning to the hospital within 30 days of discharge will be denied treatment because the hospitals will be denied payment. Furthermore, low income patients will be particularly hard hit with this new regulation....

Read more: Articles: Thank You for Re-Electing Obama

the right in this country wants babies who survived the sandy hook massacre to be hounded by right wing crazies their entire lives.

Im begining to think some of these fucking assholes are straight from AQ they are so fucking evil

As a soldier, I want to thank you for ensuring that I will have less than adequate protection in a field of military action now that the president has reduced military expenditures. In fact, "Aerospace Industries Association, a trade group, released a study that projected the sector would lose in the neighborhood of 350,000 direct and supplier jobs under [Obama's] automatic cuts." That will certainly help the already burgeoning unemployment rate.
As a senior, I want to thank you for ensuring that as I age, I will have some faceless bureaucrat tell me that I cannot have cataract surgery or hip surgery. The Independent Payment Advisory Board, a board of 15 unelected officials, now has the power to cut Medicare spending without congressional approval. This will result in restrictions to my access to providers, treatments, and services. Thus, my friends and I will experience what our counterparts in Great Britain are facing.
As a hospital director, I want to thank you for ensuring that medical devices and testing equipment that used to be the bulwark of medical care in the U.S. will now be curtailed.
As a Medicare beneficiary, I want to thank you for voting in a man who has determined that as of October 2012, anyone "returning to the hospital within 30 days of discharge will be denied treatment because the hospitals will be denied payment. Furthermore, low income patients will be particularly hard hit with this new regulation....

Get a real job and stop being a "taker".

Articles: Debunking the Sandy Hook Debunkers

they are westboro level crazy over at that RAG

Explain the videos of news reporters and local police saying that the AR style Bushmaster was left in the car. I remember watching real time as a local sheriff reported that and I thought to myself....."why did he leave the AR in the car?". I'm not a memeber of a conspiracy group but I do find it very suspect that the feds are reporting something completely different? Why don't we see any security footage of the perp walking around in the school?

When an Administration continually lies about everything, all the way back to osama's birth place, why would anyone believe anything they push?

I''m waiting for the feds to show up at Lone Star College and claim that the thug that shot himself and 3 others, pulled an AR-15 out of his backpack......you'd believe it wouldn't you?

the right in this country wants babies who survived the sandy hook massacre to be hounded by right wing crazies their entire lives.

Im begining to think some of these fucking assholes are straight from AQ they are so fucking evil

Funny coming from one that advocates the killing of millions of innocent young lives by assault doctors for the convenience of the baby mama. Can't take you seriously.....sorry.

your party has now joined in trying to DISTROY the lives of the babies who survived sandy hook.

You are whipping up a false fucking conspiracy thoery so you can gain some poltical points with your insane racist base.

The westboro people do the same fucking shit.

they are also anti choice and want women bodies to belong to the state.

You are west boro level fucking crazy.

do yourslef a favor and QUIT working to help AQ distroy this country from within

your party has now joined in trying to DISTROY the lives of the babies who survived sandy hook.

You are whipping up a false fucking conspiracy thoery so you can gain some poltical points with your insane racist base.

do yourslef a favor and QUIT working to help AQ distroy this country from within

The only westboro crazy one around is this ignorant ghetto queen

K

You sound like you're about to go postal yourself.

Get a grip.

K

You sound like you're about to go postal yourself.

Get a grip.

LMAO About to go postal??

Shit. She wouldn't do us that favor. She's a flamming idiot.

Do you know what a trade group is? They're lobbyists.

As a citizen, I am delighted by the new 21 additional taxes that I will be mandated to pay as a result of the ObamaCare law.
As an illegal, I am thankful that I will now be eligible for free health care services since Obama pushed opened the door for illegals to become citizens -- yet another example of "executive overreach" on an issue that should have included congressional representation.
As a Jew, I want to thank you for making me uneasy about your support for the only democratic country in the Middle East. I was impressed by Obama's disdain for the prime minister of Israel.
As a jihadist, I really want to thank you for your $1.5-billion support for the Muslim Brotherhood, a group that vows to destroy Israel, exterminate all Jews, and infiltrate the United States and conquer her from within....

Forum List

Back