Hillary Clinton Benghazi Testimony

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Hillary Clinton Benghazi Testimony

—DrewM.
23 Jan 2013

Hillary is doing her thing on Benghazi in front of the Senate Foreign Relation Committee. Four or five questioners in A republican is finally getting to Susan Rice.

Overall Hillary is saying the House needs to give me money for embassy defense. She's turning this into a victory lap.

Still no mention of "YouTube".

Today's hearing is a political sideshow. If you're interested in the real challenges facing diplomats in non-permisive environments, listen to my talk with security expert Robert Caruso from October.

I'm not going to update with every statement of hers but she just said, "I wasn't involved in the talking points process" regarding Susan Rice's Sunday show appearance.

Obama isn't the only one who knows how to throw someone under the bus.

First testy exchange comes from Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI). He goes after Hillary for the protest story without any facts. Hillary angrily responds (literally pounding the table) saying "We had 4 dead Americans! Was it a protest?...What difference at this point does it make?"

Unfortunately, Johnson had no answer to why it's a problem the administration spent 2 weeks lying. Hillary hid behind the bodies of 4 dead Americans and it will play well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGLQ63qUHHo]Hillary Clinton Erupts At Ron Johnson Over Benghazi Attack - YouTube[/ame]​

[Excerpt]

Read more:
www.ace.mu.nu

How amusing.....watching her......

.....big, bad "conservative"-Inquisitors!!!!!

smiley-slapping.gif

Pretty much solidified her position for 2016. I don't think they touched her. She took responsibility and meted out blame where they were warranted . Despite what some may say, it was hardly and excuse tour.

it had nothing to do with anything but a big hairy republican attempt at a fuck job.

I really am begining to think the republican party has joined AQ

Pretty much solidified her position for 2016.
No doubt....not to mention the World Economy....once other countries SEE who will be running-the-show, in the U.S., after 2016!!!!

:party: . :party: . :party: . :party: . :party:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

Pretty much solidified her position for 2016. I don't think they touched her. She took responsibility and meted out blame where they were warranted . Despite what some may say, it was hardly and excuse tour.

She has health issues. She's done.

My thoughts exactly. I don't think she has it in her to make another run for the White House.

She's got a couple of years to rest up. Don't count her out. The fire will be back.

"I wasn't in the loop"

"I don't recall"

"I cannot comment on that because it's still under investigation"

"Congress didn't gimmie no money"

"I got a tummy ache"

Sounds just like Oliver North and his co-conspirators talking about Iran-Contra, doesn't it?

"I wasn't in the loop"

"I don't recall"

"I cannot comment on that because it's still under investigation"

"Congress didn't gimmie no money"

"I got a tummy ache"

Sounds just like Oliver North and his co-conspirators talking about Iran-Contra, doesn't it?

At least she didn't where a uniform to the hearing and then proceed to disgrace it.

What testimony? These Republicans take up the entire 5 minutes with their rhetorical bullshit and then ask her to submit her answers in writing.

Morons.

You can always hope. You all have nobody that can beat her, you never did.

If she wants the presidency, it's hers.

You can always hope. You all have nobody that can beat her, you never did.

If she wants the presidency, it's hers.
Who wants a president who falls for no reason then has back door trots and then a concussion. She unstable and has health issues

Forum List

Back