Hillary Clinton Benghazi Testimony

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton revealed the names of the five board members in a letter to Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) on Oct. 2. In addition to former Under Secretary of State Thomas Pickering, who will lead the board, the other members will be former Joint Chiefs Chairman Adm. Mike Mullen (ret.), Catherine Bertini, Hugh Turner, and Richard Shinnick.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_R._Pickering

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/10/04/state_department_begins_benghazi_review

-----

the wingnuts here have commented upon the ARB without even knowing exactly what it was and who was on it. Too sad

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf

Last edited:
Four men died and Hillary lied.

Of course she lied. She, as Sec of State, knew exactly what was going on in Benghazi.

Anyone who thinks she didn't has, well, rocks for brains.

Her inept State Department screwed the pooch big time. As a result of their ineptness four good men are dead.

To bad its wasn't her and her inept crew in that consulate.

I doubt I would shed a tear for either.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton revealed the names of the five board members in a letter to Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) on Oct. 2. In addition to former Under Secretary of State Thomas Pickering, who will lead the board, the other members will be former Joint Chiefs Chairman Adm. Mike Mullen (ret.), Catherine Bertini, Hugh Turner, and Richard Shinnick.

Thomas R. Pickering - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

State Department begins Benghazi review | The Cable

-----

the wingnuts here have commented upon the ARB without even knowing exactly what it was and who was on it. Too sad

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf

I posted who was on the ARB, and since they were appointed by Hillary, their conclusions were predictable.

No, conservatives aren’t upset about BJs in the Oral Office, they’re upset that they failed to contrive that into ‘evidence’ to warrant Bill Clinton’s conviction in the Senate, that they couldn’t thwart the will of the voters and ‘get rid’ of Clinton.

And we’re seeing the same frustration today, where the partisan right has failed to contrive Benghazi into some sort of controversy to warrant ‘impeachment’ of the president, that they can’t thwart the will of the voters and ‘get rid’ of Obama.

bingo!

i've been saying for quite some time now that i see a lot of similarities between '96 and 2012. sycophantic, cocky, right-wing doucherockets.

And you’ll likely see the exact same thing with the next democratic president, petulant republicans attempting to contrive non-issues into some sort of perceived political weapon.

Lying to a federal judge, lying to a grand jury, and repeatedly lying to the American people and the entire world is not a perception, it is an acknowledged fact.

And that is not contrived, it is what the bottom feeding Billy blow job did.

Rush mentioned yesterday Hillary's politcial campaign debt of $25M was paid off within the week.....how convenient.

She kept her mouth shut about the crimes and conspiracy, so that she could get a $25M payoff...

I noticed no liberal scum have a comment about the $25 MILLION BRIBE TO HILLARY....
Only a DittoNazi is stupid enough to believe anything your MessiahRushie says. She had paid off nearly all of her campaign debt long before Benghazi!!!

You are the perfect example of the "Misinformation Voter."

Hillary Clinton Close to Paying Off 2008 Campaign Debt - ABC News

Jul 19, 2012 10:44am

Hillary Clinton, who has steadily chipped away at the more than $25 million in debt her campaign amassed during her run for president, owes only $100,000, according to Federal Election Commission disclosures for the second quarter of 2012.
Running for president is expensive, and although the subject of campaign debt has usually been synonymous with Newt Gingrich in the past several months, Clinton is among the many former presidential candidates who’ve departed the trail in debt.
She suspended her campaign in June 2008 owing the $25 million but had paid off enough by the end of that year to owe $5.9 million.
Almost four years later, the campaign owes $100,000 to one entity, the firm of Penn, Schoen & Berland for consulting and polling fees.

please, why contribute to the conspiracy hijack of a thread? :confused:

I agree. She probably got the money by investing in cattle futures. It worked when she was in Arkansas.

Someone in the DoD, CIA, DoS, or White House...will talk once this Adminstration is back on the street.

The beans will be spilled that obamination watched the massacre from the UAV video and ordered everyone to do nothing but create a cover up, then he went to bed to prepare for his campaign trip to Vegas the next day.

It was a "bump in the road" for the scumbag.

Someone in the DoD, CIA, DoS, or White House...will talk once this Adminstration is back on the street.

The beans will be spilled that obamination watched the massacre from the UAV video and ordered everyone to do nothing but create a cover up, then he went to bed to prepare for his campaign trip to Vegas the next day.

It was a "bump in the road" for the scumbag.
The Misinformation Voter strikes again. The CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood are a bottomless pit of misinformation!

Perhaps if we didn't feel the need to have a presence in nearly every country in the world things like this wouldn't happen.

do you think these idiotic bagger loons care that after they die we're all going to get a hearty guffaw at their expense? they're going to go down i history as being the grassy knoll believers of their time. benghazi, fast & furious, all this shit just makes you guys look like unhinged fucking morons.

see the thing is, guys, we don't have to believe in a conspiracy to point to two major bush era fuckups that cost THOUSANDS of american lives. and you dumbfucks have to rest your hats on lies from the right-wing mainstream media. so yeah...history will laugh. and so will i.

so...were you foaming at the mouth when we found out there were no weapons of mass destruction in iraq? oh wait, i forgot, you probably believe there were, no matter how many intelligent people know there aren't.

all this outrage over something that has happened numerous times in the past. good god i can't wait for your party to just disappear inside its assholes. you're off to a roaring start.

so...were you foaming at the mouth when we found out there were no weapons of mass destruction in iraq? oh wait, i forgot, you probably believe there were, no matter how many intelligent people know there aren't.

Ah you're using the old "But Little Timmy did it first defense".

you should have put 'defense' outside the quotations.

also, no. i'm pointing out the glaring hypocrisy of your party and thereby also pointing out why no one outside your tiny bubble gives a fuck. the motives are so transparent they require windexing.

also, no. i'm pointing out the glaring hypocrisy of your party and thereby also pointing out why no one outside your tiny bubble gives a fuck. the motives are so transparent they require windexing.

I don't have a party. I think you take alot for granted when you try to represent the motivations of Americans for the loss of our service personnel in harms way. I also think Americans know when they were lied to. "It was the movie"......was and is: A lie.

^^^

Never fails. Throwing out allegations that have nothing to do with the current matter. Surely, if someone else messed up, then you're covered.

if anyone's throwing out allegations that have nothing to do with the current matter, it's you. and all your fellow republicans. why do you think americans aren't clamoring to get to the bottom of this benghazi cover-up? i know you'll say "because the MSM doesn't tell them to!!!" but well, as the last election proved, what we really have is about 30% of the country who don't agree to live in reality.

get the fuck over this, and maybe your party can save some dignity. but i doubt that'll happen. the grandstanding and disrespect of Rand Paul, Ron Johnson and others didn't play well outside of the bubble. and i hate to break it to you, but that bubble you live in is much, much smaller than you think it is. americans are liberal in the majority. man it feels good.

enjoy being the minority. as a republican you have tons of experience with minorities so you should be fine...well, i mean subjugating and denying minorities their basic human freedoms, but you get the point. i guess you better start hoping democrats really are the party that protects minorities, huh?

First off, I'm not a Republican. Second off, it's obvious to anybody with a brain that Benghazi was a sham. I'd explain it to you, but I'm sure you know and are more interested in your us vs. them bs. So, I really don't have time for that.

I don't have a party. I think you take alot for granted when you try to represent the motivations of Americans for the loss of our service personnel in harms way. I also think Americans know when they were lied to. "It was the movie"......was and is: A lie.

everything that i've seen of it leads me to believe that they had bad intelligence and possibly made some bad assumptions. but let me ask you this: what's your end game? what do you want out of this? do you want to fix the problem, or do you want a political pound of flesh? this isn't going to get obama thrown out office, and it wouldn't cost Hillary her seat even if she wasn't leaving.

this is my point. the right-wing is on a very obvious witch hunt. That's what's obvious to the American people. ask yourself why america by and large is not freaking the fuck out over benghazi. when you throw out the partisan 'because the media isn't telling them to freak out' shit, you're left with the fact that hard-right-wing people are in the MINORITY in this country. and only those on the far/hard right are dragging this out.

benghazi's dead now. so is fast & furious. sure, republicans won't let it go...but they're the dummies who thought bill clinton was a secret communist and that he helped murder vince foster. in other words, republican credibility is non-existent now, outside of the shrinking republican party.

but let me ask you this: what's your end game?

End Game = If those 4 Americans died and being called to the mat somehow sparked accountability of elected officials and made them think twice about outright lying to the American people.

I believe without a shadow of doubt the American people were lied to by this administration in a coordinated and consistent message across all their outlets w/ the movie gimmick.

but let me ask you this: what's your end game?

End Game = If those 4 Americans died and being called to the mat somehow sparked accountability of elected officials and made them think twice about outright lying to the American people.

I believe without a shadow of doubt the American people were lied to by this administration in a coordinated and consistent message across all their outlets w/ the movie gimmick.

why would they lie? see, that's the thing about conspiracies that nutters never figure out: the why. people actually have to have a REASON for the conspiracy. so why do YOU believe they lied? what was their gain from it?

there's the difference between conservatives and liberals. i don't go on belief. i go on fact. and all the facts have not shown in any way, shape or form a cover-up. your side lost this one. big. back in november. let it go,or shut the fuck up.

^^^

That's all true. And libs know that. They've heard it a million times. So knowing that, know they're just deflecting cos that's what they do. If they don't want to debate an issue then just say to fuck with them. Who cares about those worms.

The fix is in on Benghazi............conservatives need to move on. Anybody with half a brain knows what really happened here.......but it doesnt matter. In DC, the powerrful protect the powerful. The Clinton hearings are a dog and pony show. This regime shits on the Constitution on a daily basis and gets way with it. Benghazi is a relic of a former era as far as Im concerned.

Time to move on.

Forum List

Back