Hillary Clinton and her supporters 'drop a nuke' on the DNC convention!

How absolutely fabulous would it be if everything in this lawsuit turned out to be true? All that money raised, all you ignorant people fooled into supporting someone who can't even be President.

I'd laugh my ass off. But, it would only give McCain the Presidency. So many Obamanites would be so pissed they'd vote for McCain out of spite.

This is retarded.

i was just reading about this...

Phillip Berg, the filing attorney, is a former gubernatorial and senatorial candidate, former chair of the Democratic Party in Montgomery (PA) County, former member of the Democratic State Committee, and former Deputy Attorney General of Pennsylvania. According to Berg, he filed the suit--just days before the DNC is to hold its nominating convention in Denver--for the health of the Democratic Party.

"I filed this action at this time," Berg stated, "to avoid the obvious problems that will occur when the Republican Party raises these issues after Obama is nominated."

This is retarded.

No, it's exciting. I love controversy.

Besides, I'd like the matter to be closed, as well. What better way to do it than force a court of law to decide. I mean, Congress had to vote to state that McCain is a natural born citizen. Now they need to validate Obama, which is going to be more difficult. Why was his name Soetoro? When did he change it back? Did he go through the proper steps of becoming a U.S. citizen again after he was a citizen of Indonesia?

Phillip Berg is an idiot and this is the actions of an attention whore. Hillary hasn't got anything to do with it that I can see.

Ha ha, told you so. He's been hiding his birth records for a reason.

Bye bye, Obama.

Could you imagine if this turned out to be true, though? Imagine the uproar. People would riot outside this guy's offices. It would be so fucking awesome.

Too bad it's probably not true. Like was said, Berg's an idiot. But, at least now the issue is out there. There's a claim filed against Obama, so now they HAVE to do something about it. At least we'll have the truth and the rumor mill can stop.

at least now the issue is out there. There's a claim filed against Obama, so now they HAVE to do something about it. At least we'll have the truth and the rumor mill can stop.

That's how I feel about it, whatever Berg's motives are. I'd like to see the issue put to rest.

Could you imagine if this turned out to be true, though? Imagine the uproar. People would riot outside this guy's offices. It would be so fucking awesome.

Too bad it's probably not true. Like was said, Berg's an idiot. But, at least now the issue is out there. There's a claim filed against Obama, so now they HAVE to do something about it. At least we'll have the truth and the rumor mill can stop.
I suppose. But to me, it just makes the Dems look stupid.

McCain doesn't even know how many houses he owns.

Damn! Can't you guys let us have one day of bashing McCain without coming back with something much better/jucier?

McCain wasn't born here either. Panama.:eusa_shhh:

Both of his parents were natural born citizens. His father was serving the country while stationed in Panama. McCain was born ON a U.S. military base.

There was a law passed the year after his birth that stated any person born in the Canal Zone on or after February 1904 who was born to U.S. parents was considered a natural born citizen.

In April of this year, Congress voted to state that McCain WAS indeed a natural born citizen.

Last edited:
Why this obsession with him numbering his houses?

See, this is the sour grapes commies roll in. He has more than you, and you don't think he should. I'm sure you're all for grabbing torches and marching on them, and taking what you like and burning the rest, just like most commies.....because he doesn't feel like he needs to number each and every one and register it with your officious ass.

Forum List

Back