Hillary claimed to have landed under sniper fire once upon a time.

Lies only matter when the "other guys" tell them.

Those guys, over there.
True mostly. I have looked with an open mind and have come up short of finding any clear lies by Carson. Plenty of absurd hysteria to be found though.
The lefties are going into hysterics because it's politically expedient, and this story is pretty thin. If Carson had a (D) after his name, the conservatives would be going nuts and the lefties would be laughing, saying "this is nothing".

I really am amazed that anyone pays attention to partisans at this point.

keeping track of her lies is exhasting.

I have a complete and accurate listing of the times she has told the truth. Here it is.

And that was it, the complete listing of all the times she has told the truth.
A lot simpler to keep track of, no?

Does that not make her a pathological liar as you all claim Carson is?
Actually, Carson does not lie that much.

Well, at least it does not seem that way, as of yet.

Note: We can admit the Clintons can tell lies. Why is it so hard for conservatives to admit that their choice is lying?

Are you in a denial phase? Do you guys need time to adjust to reality? OK, we will give you sometime. How abut 10 seconds?

Does that not make her a pathological liar as you all claim Carson is?
Actually, Carson does not lie that much.

Well, at least it does not seem that way, as of yet.

Note: We can admit the Clintons can tell lies. Why is it so hard for conservatives to admit that their choice is lying?

Are you in a denial phase? Do you guys need time to adjust to reality? OK, we will give you sometime. How abut 10 seconds?

They all lie.....

Why is anyone shocked ?

Lies only matter when the "other guys" tell them.

Those guys, over there.
True mostly. I have looked with an open mind and have come up short of finding any clear lies by Carson. Plenty of absurd hysteria to be found though.
The lefties are going into hysterics because it's politically expedient, and this story is pretty thin. If Carson had a (D) after his name, the conservatives would be going nuts and the lefties would be laughing, saying "this is nothing".

I really am amazed that anyone pays attention to partisans at this point.
well, i am a Liberal, and think this is nothing to eliminate Carson from running or anything like that, seems like nit picking... let's debate and argue issues and political stances instead!

Forum List

Back