Hillary Charged Kids’ Charity $200,000 For Speech!

The speaking fee was paid to the Foundation, not Hillary. She didn't "pocket" anything.

In other words, she donated her speaking fee to her Foundation.

Which she and her family use to pay for their expenses. The Foundation is reported to fund its "charity" at 6%, the lowest I have ever heard of for a "charitable organization".

That's a misrepresentation of the Foundation's financials, in addition to not taking into consideration the Foundation's model, which is more focused on facilitating connections between donors and programs, rather than directly funding programs themselves. The CGI alone is responsible for initiating $45 billion worth of commitments between donors and specific programs.

The idea that the Clintons use the foundation as a personal piggy bank is more fiction than reality. The Clintons are plenty rich enough.

Makes you wonder why the B&GC invited her: Oh yeah, here is why:

The Clinton Foundation recently partnered with the Boys & Girls Clubs of America to give 4 million at-risk children access to more nutritious food and provide a healthier environment.
The annual event is a must-attend fundraiser in Long Beach.

In the past, it has attracted keynote speakers such as former president Bill Clinton, former secretaries of state Condoleezza Rice and Henry Kissinger, former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, and former British prime ministers Tony Blair and Margaret Thatcher.
The attendees included a who’s who list of Long Beach.

The luncheon raised money with $1,500 for individual tickets up to $50,000 for a platinum table sponsor.

A win-win. Thanks for bringing it up.

That's sweet. :) Meanwhile....the Clinton Foundation has kept almost 90% of the $2,000,000,000.00 dollars they raised over the last 10 years. That's not so sweet. :(

The Clinton Foundation recently partnered with the Boys & Girls Clubs of America to give 4 million at-risk children access to more nutritious food and provide a healthier environment.

In the past, it has attracted keynote speakers such as former president Bill Clinton, former secretaries of state Condoleezza Rice and Henry Kissinger, former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, and former British prime ministers Tony Blair and Margaret Thatcher.

The luncheon raised money with $1,500 for individual tickets up to $50,000 for a platinum table sponsor.

Yes a far left drone will support Hilary pocketing the money via the Clinton Foundation..

The speaking fee was paid to the Foundation, not Hillary. She didn't "pocket" anything.

In other words, she donated her speaking fee to her Foundation.

To her foundation yes, but that doesn't change the fact that she charged this group $200K

When Condi Rice spoke to the SAME group in 2009, she turned around and donated the entire fee right back to them.

Non profit corruption and greed. What would be even more ironic if Clinton's speech included equal pay for women given her track record of paying women staff members. I'll bet she also talked of egregious higher education costs despite the fact she and her husband take $200k-$500k engagements at colleges and universities as well.

A win-win LOL.

I've ZERO doubt that if a Bush had done the exact same thing, you'd be here in here screaming your empty little head off.

The fact that you don't even find it odd that 6% of donations to the Clinton Foundation actually find their way to a charity is alarming, to say the least.

This can't be true. Everyone knows the Democrat Party fights for the poor and downtrodden.

This is funny because it has nothing to do with fighting for the poor at all.

Its like showing Rosie O Donnell eating and saying "No way, I thought she cares about hungry children"

While pithy...it has nothing to do with one another.

I didnt notice when people started giving speeches for free. Is that a thing now?

This can't be true. Everyone knows the Democrat Party fights for the poor and downtrodden.

This is funny because it has nothing to do with fighting for the poor at all.

Its like showing Rosie O Donnell eating and saying "No way, I thought she cares about hungry children"

While pithy...it has nothing to do with one another.

I didnt notice when people started giving speeches for free. Is that a thing now?

Why do you hate poor disadvantaged people, CC? That's just despicable and appalling.

Trump says he is rich.

Hillary Clinton says she is poor.

Who is lying and who is telling the truth?

when-left-the-white-house-were-dead-broke-only-had-couple-mi-politics-1402793107-jpg_50212_20140713-735.jpg

A win-win LOL.

I've ZERO doubt that if a Bush had done the exact same thing, you'd be here in here screaming your empty little head off.

The fact that you don't even find it odd that 6% of donations to the Clinton Foundation actually find their way to a charity is alarming, to say the least.

If I really wanted to, I could probably find what Condi charged them and try to make some political point out if it too. It wouldn't be hard at all.

But the important thing to remember is that the club invited her, knew there was a price and knew it would be worth it to raise money...as the math proves they did.

I do wish that ex politicians would somehow would realize their pensions are enough and not charge benevolent societies and groups a fee; charging GE for a speech is one thing...charging the B&GC is another. I guess it's the price we pay for not having ex Presidents on the TV endorsing Doritos. It sucks. But it is how the game is played.

Funny, the Right always defends the salaries of CEOs of insurance companies.
It's a very childish tactic indeed.

When Fox News Republicans encounter people who disagree with their platform, they first cry victim status. They'll say stuff like "war on Christmas" "PC Nazis" and tell stories about how blacks get to use the "N" word but they can't

It's something we might see from the Kindergartner that throws sand in the sandbox. The gets scolded, and is the first to tattle on any other kid who even picks up any sand.

I imagine some Fox News Republicans might think Hillary supporters might turn on Hillary with this new found revelation.

Or maybe they don't even think it through that far
Another funny thing to note is that Fox News's major shareholder is a Middle-Eastern Muslim.

That's sweet. :) Meanwhile....the Clinton Foundation has kept almost 90% of the $2,000,000,000.00 dollars they raised over the last 10 years. That's not so sweet. :(

False

Funny, the Right always defends the salaries of CEOs of insurance companies.
It's a very childish tactic indeed.

When Fox News Republicans encounter people who disagree with their platform, they first cry victim status. They'll say stuff like "war on Christmas" "PC Nazis" and tell stories about how blacks get to use the "N" word but they can't

It's something we might see from the Kindergartner that throws sand in the sandbox. The gets scolded, and is the first to tattle on any other kid who even picks up any sand.

I imagine some Fox News Republicans might think Hillary supporters might turn on Hillary with this new found revelation.

Or maybe they don't even think it through that far
Another funny thing to note is that Fox News's major shareholder is a Middle-Eastern Muslim.
So what, shareholders in NewsCorp don't have any influence on the GOP strategy firms and Fox, Roger Ailles and Rupert Murdock to a lesser degree do.

Former white house staffers like George Stephanopolous works for ABC, and people like Karl Rove work for Fox.

You'll not find objective news sources on TV

Forum List

Back