hillary cannot climb stairs---not conspiracy--fact

Funny how the right wing wingnuts float this absurd notion she can't climb stairs then criticize her for taking a private jet while showing her climbing stairs.:blahblah:

The pics in the OP are real. She needed help climbing those few steps. She looks very feeble in those pics. Can you explain?

Yeah, she hurt her back. We've all been there. Our backs heal, and we're good to go. Read, educate yourself, and stop being so gullible in buying all the nonsense the partisan media tries to shove down your throat. You're showing an exceptional lack of character in pushing this bullshit story about her health, and you know it.
And if you need another source on how Trump's proposals will explode the debt by over 10 trillion taking us from 75% of GDP to an economy crushing 127% of GDP, check out this independent analysis.
Promises and Price Tags: A Fiscal Guide to the 2016 Election

posting crap from left wing websites doesn't prove anything except that you are a gullible fool.

Funny how the right wing wingnuts float this absurd notion she can't climb stairs then criticize her for taking a private jet while showing her climbing stairs.:blahblah:

The pics in the OP are real. She needed help climbing those few steps. She looks very feeble in those pics. Can you explain?

Yeah, she hurt her back. We've all been there. Our backs heal, and we're good to go. Read, educate yourself, and stop being so gullible in buying all the nonsense the partisan media tries to shove down your throat. You're showing an exceptional lack of character in pushing this bullshit story about her health, and you know it.
And if you need another source on how Trump's proposals will explode the debt by over 10 trillion taking us from 75% of GDP to an economy crushing 127% of GDP, check out this independent analysis.
Promises and Price Tags: A Fiscal Guide to the 2016 Election

where is the story about her hurt back? did you just make it up?

Even a crippled Hillary can outperform a conspiracy theory nutjob like Trump

still waiting for her to have an unscripted press conference----------its been over a year. can you give us a date for her next one?
Hillary has given dozens of unscripted interviews. She also gave 11 hours of testimony in a Republican Benghazi witch hunt

While Don the Con sniveled and whined over a three hour debate.

So how does she get around in all the homes she owns if she can't handle stairs?
arialhouse.png

345C461900000578-3597733-image-a-3_1463659834079.jpg

The master bedroom is downstairs.

Now, putting on my liberal hat...

Hilliary can't climb stairs? So what, the White House has elevators...

I think some times her adult diaper gets so filled with the massive amount of shit she craps out, she reaches for handrails to anchor that fatazz of hers.. It's either that or she's suffering a serious brain injury.. Liberoidals say she's not sick, perfectly healthy so I'll go for the 1st option- Doodoo filled depends.

It's always the same. Hillary's vagina, How hillary walks, how she smiles.. It's an obsession.

That's what you used to make your choice to support her. It has to be. There is absolutely no other reason you can show me why other than you want a female President.
Hillarys economic plan is miles better then Trumps.
Moody's: Hillary Clinton's economy would create 10.4 million jobs in 4 years
She has an actual record and experience. She knows how to negotiate and work on policies that benefit americans. It goes on.

Trump's talking about how it's a great time to balloon the deficit, and, big surprise,

none of his pretend fiscal conservative fans think that's a problem.

give us a cite where Trump supported increasing the debt. just more lies from the far left lunatics

You're retarded. I did a thread on it.

No need to speculate about what Trump will do with our debt...

Now leave the planet.

When you say what someone WILL do, it's the very definition of speculation. Unless it's actually happened, there isn't anything you can do but speculate.

It's always the same. Hillary's vagina, How hillary walks, how she smiles.. It's an obsession.

That's what you used to make your choice to support her. It has to be. There is absolutely no other reason you can show me why other than you want a female President.
She has an actual record and experience. She knows how to negotiate and work on policies that benefit americans. It goes on.

Trump's talking about how it's a great time to balloon the deficit, and, big surprise,

give us a cite where Trump supported increasing the debt. just more lies from the far left lunatics

poor deluded dolt....

:rofl:

read....learn...

Experts Weigh Donald Trump’s Tax Plan, and Find It Wanting

Experts? Now you're claiming those that say what you want to hear is what makes them expert.

Those guys who at every opportunity try to steer the conversation towards Hillary's vagina...

...I don't know about them...

nor do I want to.

Increasing the size of govt while cutting taxes will increase the deficit. Dumbass

Increasing the size of govt while cutting taxes will increase the deficit. Dumbass
How about decreasing the size of government? What would that do, dumfuck?

nat4900, is it your position you think Crooked Hillary does not have medical issues? :p

Yes, Hillary's medical condition is that of a fairly healthy 69 years old.......It would be just as stupid to reject Trump based on HIS health conditions....

Nonetheless, I sincerely urge you right wingers to concentrate on THAT strategy to counter Hillary's rise in the polls....I mean, what could go wrong?

LOL- they are flailing around for some slander that will have resonance with the non-Trumpster voters.

They have finally figured out that voters don't want to her their Vince Foster fantasies.

Forum List

Back