hillary cannot climb stairs---not conspiracy--fact

It was recently that a poll determined that what most offended Americans about Trump was how he made fun of that man's disabilities.

It was almost immediately that the Trumptards went on this rampage of inventing disabilities for Hillary Clinton,

in order to ridicule her for them and try to make some insane argument about her qualifications for president.

What a weird coincidence.

Since the only reason you'll vote for her is she has a vagina, it's clear you think that's a qualification.

You're a vagina....I'm not voting for you

It was recently that a poll determined that what most offended Americans about Trump was how he made fun of that man's disabilities.

It was almost immediately that the Trumptards went on this rampage of inventing disabilities for Hillary Clinton,

in order to ridicule her for them and try to make some insane argument about her qualifications for president.

Since the only reason you'll vote for her is she has a vagina, it's clear you think that's a qualification.

Those guys who at every opportunity try to steer the conversation towards Hillary's vagina...

...I don't know about them...

nor do I want to.

The right wing nut jobs have resorted to looking at an image to determine Hillary Clinton's health. They ignore the fact that FDR had polio and ran the nation just fine.

Those guys who at every opportunity try to steer the conversation towards Hillary's vagina...

nor do I want to.
It's always the same. Hillary's vagina, How hillary walks, how she smiles.. It's an obsession.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/unstable-hillary-gets-help-climbing-stairs/

XXXX -- Mod Edit. This addresses the medical issues faced by one of the candidates and her ability to do the job of president.

She is a sick woman, we do not wish medical issues on anyone, but we also cannot ignore them.

We are entitled to an unbiased full and current medical report on both candidates. Does anyone disagree with that?

Horse shit--FDR Franklin Roosevelt was in a wheel chair for most of his 16 years in the Oval office, afflicted with polio. The only times he would stand up was with the help of crutches. And there was definitely no stair climbing for him. Hillary Clinton getting a little help climbing some stairs, could indicate bad knees, a little osteo arthritis which is very common at her age, and something that is easily manageable. It's certainly not considered a disqualifier for POTUS.

Hillary Clinton is no Olympic athlete but your Reich wing desperation rhetoric is getting real old. She is in good health and of sound mind.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Last edited:

nor do I want to.
It's always the same. Hillary's vagina, How hillary walks, how she smiles.. It's an obsession.

If it's all about Hillary's vagina, can her butthole be far behind?

nor do I want to.

"BREAKING NEWS: BRIETBART EXCLUSIVE: HILLARY IS CONSTIPATED! HORRIBLE HEALTH PROBLEMS!"

The issue of HRC's medical health is a red herring from the real issue: neither Trump nor Hillary are worthy to be president.

Hillary cannot climb stairs

Republicans once again mock the handicapped

I would never vote for someone who cannot climb stairs

nor do I want to.

Why do you have a problem when someone points out why Hillary supporters are Hillary supporters?

nor do I want to.

That's what you used to make your choice to support her. It has to be. There is absolutely no other reason you can show me why other than you want a female President.

nor do I want to.

"BREAKING NEWS: BRIETBART EXCLUSIVE: HILLARY IS CONSTIPATED! HORRIBLE HEALTH PROBLEMS!"

It may not be a health problem but it proves she's full of shit.

nor do I want to.

Speaking of that, you have no problem identifying the location since you had your head stuck up Obama's for 8 years. Pucker up.

nor do I want to.

That's what you used to make your choice to support her. It has to be. There is absolutely no other reason you can show me why other than you want a female President.
Hillarys economic plan is miles better then Trumps.
Moody's: Hillary Clinton's economy would create 10.4 million jobs in 4 years
She has an actual record and experience. She knows how to negotiate and work on policies that benefit americans. It goes on.

nor do I want to.

Hillarys economic plan is miles better then Trumps.
Moody's: Hillary Clinton's economy would create 10.4 million jobs in 4 years
She has an actual record and experience. She knows how to negotiate and work on policies that benefit americans. It goes on.

Would?

You get all that simply by knowing she has a vagina?

Benefit Americans?

Forum List

Back