Hillary Callously Declares, 'Time To Move On'...Benghazi Victim Mother Bristles

Hillary falsely blamed a video.

As her son's flag-draped casket was being walked off the plane Hillary told her his death was the result over a protest over a video and that she would ensure the video film maker was punished.

She told the media what Hillary had told her...and, adding insult to the death of her son, Hillary called her a liar.

'Time to move on....'

This woman has no shame, no ethics, no morals. She did and does whatever she has to do to cover up / justify her failures...even call a grieving mother, whose son was needlessly murdered because of Hillary's incompetence / failure, a liar.

'Time to move on...'

"Hillary is a liar,” said Smith, who was the mother of U.S. information management officer Sean Smith.“It is definitely not time to move on. It has not been dealt with. Have her call me! I’m still waiting. Hillary, I’m waiting for what you promised me. All I heard was you getting on TV calling me a liar. That’s not true, Hillary. I am not the liar. You are the liar.”

No call will come. Your son is dead. As Hillary declared, "What difference does it make?" It is 'Time to move On'...Hillary has a Presidency to claim...that's all that matters.

Mother of Benghazi victim slams Hillary: 'I'm not the liar - you are!' - The American Mirror

Tell us when you callously moved on from the 4500 needlessly murdered by Bush in Iraq.

Give us a rough time frame.

I remember that-----it was just on the heels of the murder of a few hundred thousand Shiites and Kurds when the Islamic saint----SADDAM tried to put a few hundred thousand Kuwaitis down for ALLAH--------and during the time he was paying the parents of bomb on ass whores-----

Tell us when you callously moved on from the 4500 needlessly murdered by Bush in Iraq. Give us a rough time frame.
No surprise the same Liberals who believed the terrorist attack at Ft. Hood was a case of 'workplace violence' can't tell the difference between a sanctioned war and needless death caused by incompetence after an unsanctioned personal war to help terrorists take over their own country....

Hitler invaded Poland in a 'sanctioned' war.

As her son's flag-draped casket was being walked off the plane Hillary told her his death was the result over a protest over a video and that she would ensure the video film maker was punished.

She told the media what Hillary had told her...and, adding insult to the death of her son, Hillary called her a liar.

'Time to move on....'

This woman has no shame, no ethics, no morals. She did and does whatever she has to do to cover up / justify her failures...even call a grieving mother, whose son was needlessly murdered because of Hillary's incompetence / failure, a liar.

'Time to move on...'

"Hillary is a liar,” said Smith, who was the mother of U.S. information management officer Sean Smith.“It is definitely not time to move on. It has not been dealt with. Have her call me! I’m still waiting. Hillary, I’m waiting for what you promised me. All I heard was you getting on TV calling me a liar. That’s not true, Hillary. I am not the liar. You are the liar.”

No call will come. Your son is dead. As Hillary declared, "What difference does it make?" It is 'Time to move On'...Hillary has a Presidency to claim...that's all that matters.

Mother of Benghazi victim slams Hillary: 'I'm not the liar - you are!' - The American Mirror

Tell us when you callously moved on from the 4500 needlessly murdered by Bush in Iraq.

Give us a rough time frame.

I remember that-----it was just on the heels of the murder of a few hundred thousand Shiites and Kurds when the Islamic saint----SADDAM tried to put a few hundred thousand Kuwaitis down for ALLAH--------and during the time he was paying the parents of bomb on ass whores-----

English please, Ivanka.

From Hillary...
Time to move on America....
Not a big deal.....
Stop crying about it....
It's my time now to shine....

Start working on my coronation if you all know what's good for you.

What more do you want done about Benghazi? Even the Republican Kangaroo Court couldn't concoct an indictment of Hillary Clinton.

4500 American mothers lost a child because Bush lied us into Iraq. Where's your outrage?

Bush did not lie, he simply tried to stay and build a Western nation in Iraq and for that we spent countless treasure and precious lives, things Hillary the Liar would happily do all over again as she serves the international corporations not the American people.

Bush sent Colin Powell to the UN with what was represented as factual evidence of the existence of WMD's.

WMD's that did not exist.

To claim as fact the existence of the non-existent is a lie by every measure.

So YOU stop lying.

Why isn't it time to move on?
And what does not moving on entail? 10 more fruitless partisan witch hunt investigations?

No more hearings are needed.

It has been proven that Americans should never have been in harm's way on 9/11/12, that they should have been pulled out when every other country pulled their people out due to the threats, that Hillary allowed her State Dept to deny HUNDREDS of requests for additional security from the Ambassador there on the ground and to strip him of 14 members of his security team after 2 terrorist attacks prior to 9/11/12 despite his protests and despite knowing no military response team was close enough to respond in a 'timely manner'.

It has already been proven that Obama and Hillary, despite knowing about the calls for assassination and Middle East-wide terrorist attacks and terrorist attacks already on the Benghazi compound, was caught completely unprepared for those exact terrorist attacks.

It has already been proven that while the attacks were not even 3 hours old and Americans were fighting for their lives the Obama administration had already begun working on the false story involving a video to cover his and Hillary's ass.

It has already been proven that the Commander and chief had the elite anti-terrorist unit that was ready to respond sitting in a plane on a tarmac for 6 hours waiting for the order to go, during which time they changed back and forth from combat gear to civilian clothes because the Obama administration did not know if it was better for the military heading into a combat situation to show up in civilian clothes so as not to offend any of the terrorists who were there trying to kill them.

It has already been proven that it was the 'enemy' - the same Ex-Qaddafi Generals Obama and Hillary had declared our enemies - Not Hillary and Obama - who stepped in to rescue Americans under attack from Obama/Hillary-backed Al Qaeida terrorists perpetrating the terrorist attack on Americans - the same Al Qaeida who killed 3,000 Americans in 2001, the same Al Qaeida who had been for a decade hiring terrorists to go to Afghanistan and Iraq to kill US troops, and the same Al Qaeida Hillary and Obama supported and helped take over their own country by dragging the US into an un-sanctioned war!

There is nothing more to prove. The report, the documented reports, and the testimony have proved all of it. No further investigations can FORCE rabid Obama/Hillary-defending Liberals to accept the truth or give a damn about it or the Americans who were needlessly murdered because of their incompetence and becoming allies with Al Qaeida.

'Time to move on....'

'Time to move on...'

The Republican committee exonerated Hillary, time to move on.

She wasn't exonerated, four men which she forgot about died under her watch, that will never change.

If anything the report appears to be more damning in that the report shows the sheer ineptitude of the Obama administration and Mrs. Tuzla as SOS without the political BS.

In the end it is exactly what I predicted, the establishment taking care of their own. I am not surprised by the reaction to the report by the MSM or the left wing. Nothing that the report could have reported would have been accepted by the left wing.

Four men died, Mrs. Tuzla lied to their parents, and she then forgot about them. That is the solid facts, ignore at will.
They found no wrongdoing on her part. Move on.
According to Hillary...nice 'parrot' job. 'Polly' want a cracker?
That is what the report said. You are parroting what the Republicans are saying to keep Hillary out of the White House. You probably believed the Swiftboat garbage in 2004 too.

Which report? The one on Friday, a whitewash by democrats or the real report on Tuesday.

She was not exonerated. Four men died, she was in charge.

She lied to the parents of those she failed to protect. Regardless of the report we know that to be fact.

She is a not worthy to be president, get over this worship of such a flawed lying person.

'Time to move on....'

'Time to move on...'

WTDnnwE.gif

4500 American mothers lost a child because Bush lied us into Iraq. Where's your outrage?

Bush did not lie, he simply tried to stay and build a Western nation in Iraq and for that we spent countless treasure and precious lives, things Hillary the Liar would happily do all over again as she serves the international corporations not the American people.

Bush sent Colin Powell to the UN with what was represented as factual evidence of the existence of WMD's.

WMD's that did not exist.

To claim as fact the existence of the non-existent is a lie by every measure.

So YOU stop lying.

HUH? when was that? what was that factual evidence of---what? what is " WMD's " ?

I do not like thee, mrs. hellary,
The reason why - I cannot tellary;
But this I know, and know full wellary,
I do not like thee, mrs. hellary.[

After four years is it time to "move on"???

Not when there is an election to be won

4 Americans died at the hands of the terrorists she and Obama backed to overthrow Qaddafi and give them their own country....through an UN-sanctioned war. The other Americans were rescued by the Ex-Qaddafi Generals who Obama and Hillary had declared were the enemy and had overthrown, not by anything Obama and Hillary did.... No one was held accountable. They did what they had to, said what they had to say, to save their own political futures...

...and this is what Obama, Hillary, and their rabid supporters call 'exonerated'.

:lmao:

'Time to move on....'

'Time to move on...'

She wasn't exonerated, four men which she forgot about died under her watch, that will never change.

If anything the report appears to be more damning in that the report shows the sheer ineptitude of the Obama administration and Mrs. Tuzla as SOS without the political BS.

In the end it is exactly what I predicted, the establishment taking care of their own. I am not surprised by the reaction to the report by the MSM or the left wing. Nothing that the report could have reported would have been accepted by the left wing.

Four men died, Mrs. Tuzla lied to their parents, and she then forgot about them. That is the solid facts, ignore at will.
They found no wrongdoing on her part. Move on.
According to Hillary...nice 'parrot' job. 'Polly' want a cracker?
That is what the report said. You are parroting what the Republicans are saying to keep Hillary out of the White House. You probably believed the Swiftboat garbage in 2004 too.

Which report? The one on Friday, a whitewash by democrats or the real report on Tuesday.

She was not exonerated. Four men died, she was in charge.

She lied to the parents of those she failed to protect. Regardless of the report we know that to be fact.

She is a not worthy to be president, get over this worship of such a flawed lying person.
The Republican report absolved her of responsibility saying they did not find that she did anything wrong.

'Time to move on....'

'Time to move on...'

Ambassador Chris Stevens’ family: Don’t blame Hillary Clinton for Benghazi

And the other families? They don't agree.

'Time to move on....'

'Time to move on...'

Ambassador Chris Stevens’ family: Don’t blame Hillary Clinton for Benghazi

Forum List

Back