Hillary Callously Declares, 'Time To Move On'...Benghazi Victim Mother Bristles

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Hillary falsely blamed a video.

As her son's flag-draped casket was being walked off the plane Hillary told her his death was the result over a protest over a video and that she would ensure the video film maker was punished.

She told the media what Hillary had told her...and, adding insult to the death of her son, Hillary called her a liar.

'Time to move on....'

This woman has no shame, no ethics, no morals. She did and does whatever she has to do to cover up / justify her failures...even call a grieving mother, whose son was needlessly murdered because of Hillary's incompetence / failure, a liar.

'Time to move on...'

"Hillary is a liar,” said Smith, who was the mother of U.S. information management officer Sean Smith.“It is definitely not time to move on. It has not been dealt with. Have her call me! I’m still waiting. Hillary, I’m waiting for what you promised me. All I heard was you getting on TV calling me a liar. That’s not true, Hillary. I am not the liar. You are the liar.”

No call will come. Your son is dead. As Hillary declared, "What difference does it make?" It is 'Time to move On'...Hillary has a Presidency to claim...that's all that matters.

Mother of Benghazi victim slams Hillary: 'I'm not the liar - you are!' - The American Mirror

I do not like Hillary -----I NEVER LIKED HER------since she published her very own chocolate chip cookie recipe to PROVE what a DEVOTED MOTHER she is---I did not like her.-----she
seemed to me to be a manipulative bitch. The bitch said she
would punish the video maker? ------that was very lame-----what about the MURDERERS? ----then she lied about EVEN THAT? Now I dislike her EVEN MORE. ----she owes an apology (at
least) to the grieving mother-----but I still do not like her

It is absolutey time to move on. At this point the only people who still believe that it was Hillary who killed those people, and not terrorists, are the ones who desperately want to believe that and refuse to listen to reason anyways. They are like birthers at this point.

It is absolutey time to move on. At this point the only people who still believe that it was Hillary who killed those people, and not terrorists, are the ones who desperately want to believe that and refuse to listen to reason anyways. They are like birthers at this point.

who claimed that HILLARY killed them?

It is time to move on, I finally agree with Mrs. Tuzla. Time to move on past the Clinton crime regime. Time to put the cow out to pasture. Time to forget the nightmare of the Clinton years. Time to put the grieving mother and Mrs. Tuzla in a cage and let them settle it.

The Bushs have gone, time for the country to move past the criminals.

As her son's flag-draped casket was being walked off the plane Hillary told her his death was the result over a protest over a video and that she would ensure the video film maker was punished.

She told the media what Hillary had told her...and, adding insult to the death of her son, Hillary called her a liar.

'Time to move on....'

This woman has no shame, no ethics, no morals. She did and does whatever she has to do to cover up / justify her failures...even call a grieving mother, whose son was needlessly murdered because of Hillary's incompetence / failure, a liar.

'Time to move on...'

"Hillary is a liar,” said Smith, who was the mother of U.S. information management officer Sean Smith.“It is definitely not time to move on. It has not been dealt with. Have her call me! I’m still waiting. Hillary, I’m waiting for what you promised me. All I heard was you getting on TV calling me a liar. That’s not true, Hillary. I am not the liar. You are the liar.”

No call will come. Your son is dead. As Hillary declared, "What difference does it make?" It is 'Time to move On'...Hillary has a Presidency to claim...that's all that matters.

Mother of Benghazi victim slams Hillary: 'I'm not the liar - you are!' - The American Mirror
The Republican committee exonerated Hillary, time to move on.

'Time to move on....'

'Time to move on...'

The Republican committee exonerated Hillary, time to move on.

She wasn't exonerated, four men which she forgot about died under her watch, that will never change.

If anything the report appears to be more damning in that the report shows the sheer ineptitude of the Obama administration and Mrs. Tuzla as SOS without the political BS.

In the end it is exactly what I predicted, the establishment taking care of their own. I am not surprised by the reaction to the report by the MSM or the left wing. Nothing that the report could have reported would have been accepted by the left wing.

Four men died, Mrs. Tuzla lied to their parents, and she then forgot about them. That is the solid facts, ignore at will.

When is the media going to demand that Hillary apologize for lying to the American people and the families of those murdered?

Rhetorical question...of course, but if she were an R they would.

When is the media going to demand that Hillary apologize for lying to the American people and the families of those murdered?

Rhetorical question...of course, but if she were an R they would.

I think she will when the democrat party apologizes for their roll in slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, the KKK and opposing almost all civil rights acts. So the answer is, never.

who claimed that HILLARY killed them?
Trumps own lawyer did. I'm sure you were asking who did it so you can rebuke them for being over the top stupid, right? Well here it is....

CmCIctuWAAAzSYm.jpg

Blast away

I remain insulted by the initial claim that it is ok
to murder people if --SOMEONE does not like a video
that someone else made

'Time to move on....'

'Time to move on...'

Let's have nine more investigations...and have people like you fund them....not the American taxpayer as a whole.

'Time to move on....'

'Time to move on...'

Let's have nine more investigations...and have people like you fund them....not the American taxpayer as a whole.

Good deal....
And you and your buddies can support all the illegals
coming into the country and the Muslin refugees as well....

What do ya say to dat?

Hillary did not kill them, but her incompetence directly led to their needless deaths...and she lied her ass off and then threw a grieving mother under the bus to save her own political career. Yeah, she'll make a fine LIBERAL President.

We could just use the $6 BILLION Hillary made 'disappear' while she was Sect of State or maybe the $500 Million Obama just stole under the guise of being for the Zika virus, only to give it to the UN for their new Global Warming initiative....

Oh wait, let me guess: 'Time to move on'?!

If Mrs. Tuzla wins it will be the ultimate indication of the depravity that has fallen unto the American people. We will deserve what we get.

We could just use the $6 BILLION Hillary made 'disappear' while she was Sect of State or maybe the $500 Million Obama just stole under the guise of being for the Zika virus, only to give it to the UN for their new Global Warming initiative....

Oh wait, let me guess: 'Time to move on'?!
How odd that there are no indictments on that. Please send in your evidence to the FBI so they can get right on it.

Forum List

Back