Hillary Bus Dumps Human Shit into Street

65911683.jpg

Good Allah you people stink! But she'll get away with this too. It's a sign of things to come if you get her into the White House.

Witness: DNC tour bus dumps human waste into storm drain

Your interest in Huma's scat is, well, interesting.
your lack of concern about it being dumped in public is someone, well disgusting

You wouldn't bitch a word about it if it were Trump's bus.
Trump supporters aren't that low life.

Good Allah you people stink! But she'll get away with this too. It's a sign of things to come if you get her into the White House.

Witness: DNC tour bus dumps human waste into storm drain

Your interest in Huma's scat is, well, interesting.
your lack of concern about it being dumped in public is someone, well disgusting

You wouldn't bitch a word about it if it were Trump's bus.
well since Trump isnt a vile pig, I suppose we will have to just let you think what you want wont we.
fact is, it was your candidates party that did this, and you are ok with it.
assumptions would be that I would be equally ok if it was trump or his party.

Democrats the self appointed champions of the environment routinely dump billions of gallons of raw sewage into public waterways from their crumbling inner city sewer systems...but its okay because they're Democrats. /sarcasm

The bus is chartered. It's the bus company's fault, not Hillary Clinton's. jeezus
and the excuses fly.
Why then did the DNC apologize for THEIR doing it.
that makes no sense.

THEY didn't do it.

The GA Environmental Protection Division said their investigator responded to the scene Wednesday morning, and said they're speaking with representatives from the charter company.

They'll then determine what penalties will be handed down, most likely to the charter company.

Copyright 2016 WGCL-TV (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Read more: Georgia environmental agency investigating DNC bus dumping incident

They dumped a bunch of Trumps all over the road?

You people mock, scoff, and or smear every time you've been exposed and cannot refute. There is no getting around this. This is your candidate who has already proven she is negligent in the handling of secure information and now dumps shit onto Ametican soil. What says all of the enviros on this?
Is that it? Don't you want to add that she's a secret Muslim or something?

I would have no problem with a Muslim President.

They dumped a bunch of Trumps all over the road?

You people mock, scoff, and or smear every time you've been exposed and cannot refute. There is no getting around this. This is your candidate who has already proven she is negligent in the handling of secure information and now dumps shit onto Ametican soil. What says all of the enviros on this?
Is that it? Don't you want to add that she's a secret Muslim or something?

I would have no problem with a Muslim President.
^ RINO

Forum List

Back