Hillary Bus Dumps Human Shit into Street

They dumped a bunch of Trumps all over the road?

Do you realize how stupid you sound defending this kind of crap..pun intended.

Do you realize how stupid you sound trying to turn this into a big deal?
Dumping sewage in any neighborhood sewer should be a big deal.

I don't care who did it.

Are you defending this?

Of course not. I'm just saying it's pretty pathetic to say this has some political import.
11 pages into this thread, every news outlet covering it, I'm going to carefully speculate that you're wrong.

Every network covered Jade Helm, and FEMA prisons too.

If I was Trump I would consider walking into the debate carrying a little busOR one of those T-shirts and placing it onto her podium:

:lmao:

IMPLICATIONS:
- Hillary has no respect for the law.
- Hillary is ignorant of the law.
- Hillary has no respect for the environment.
- Hillary is detached from reality / common life.
- Hillary is dain bramaged
- Hillary can not be entrusted with legally ensuring a bus/RV septic system is legally, properly, safely emptied out let alone entrusted with US nuclear codes
- Hillary uses the same excuse every time she / her team breaks the law - "I didn't know"
Officers found feces and used toilet paper at the scene. The Hillary campaign said it was just messy paperwork.
Hillary should never be president.......because she doesn't have her shit together.

Last edited:
If I was Trump I would consider walking into the debate carrying a little busOR one of those T-shirts and placing it onto her podium:
Well that's certainly not something that's beneath him.
BD, yes it would be classless, tasteless, and un-professional...AND would probably cause him the election (or not)...but you know damn-well that if Trump walked out and hung that shirt on her podium facing the audience that would be FUNNY AS HELL!

:lol:

BD, yes it would be classless, tasteless, and un-professional...AND would probably cause him the election (or not)...but you know damn-well that if Trump walked out and hung that shirt on her podium facing the audience that would be FUNNY AS HELL!

It would be funnier if he ran out acting like he was dodging sniper fire

I don't care who did it.

Are you defending this?

Of course not. I'm just saying it's pretty pathetic to say this has some political import.
11 pages into this thread, every news outlet covering it, I'm going to carefully speculate that you're wrong.

Every network covered Jade Helm, and FEMA prisons too.
They serve their audiences well. You don't get to determine what's newsworthy or politically relevant. Get over yourself.

It would be funnier if he ran out acting like he was dodging sniper fire

Wearing waders would be good...

...Hillary's head might f*ing explode right there on the spot.
Botox flung for yards in every direction.
Alright, that's another one...I don't care who you are, that's funny as hell right there.

The only person who has more Botox than anyone on the planet is John 'Frankenstein / Lurch' Kerry.
I think she's on roids.....because her head is too big for her body. It's like a bobble-head doll.

Bobblehead-Hillary.gif.cf.gif

They dumped a bunch of Trumps all over the road?

I don't care who did it.

Are you defending this?

Thank you.

Forum List

Back