Hillary:Blacks in hoodies makes whites nervous

Oh, right. I forgot, she's a Democrat so she can even belong to the KKK and she still wouldn't be a racist because you were neutered. The Dems keep your balls in their lock box. Good boy.
You failed to answer my question. Why is what she said racist or did you mean another word? I think she is telling the truth. I dont see anything racist about what she said unless you call pointing out the fear that white people have in regards to Blacks "racist".

Wow, they have you trained better than the Dog Whisperer

Fetch. Go fetch the stick for the White Democrat
Afraid to answer the question? Wow. What a wimp!

Grow a fucking sack.
You cant grow sacks. They are made. Are you going to answer the question or are you too afraid? I promise you I dont have on a hoodie.

Dems holding your sack in escrow.

Hilly is like one of the big plantation.

Had any Republican said it you'd be a good trained pup, right, asking " wuz racist bout dat?"

You failed to answer my question. Why is what she said racist or did you mean another word? I think she is telling the truth. I dont see anything racist about what she said unless you call pointing out the fear that white people have in regards to Blacks "racist".

Grow a fucking sack.
You cant grow sacks. They are made. Are you going to answer the question or are you too afraid? I promise you I dont have on a hoodie.

Had any Republican said it you'd be a good trained pup, right, asking " wuz racist bout day?"
I think youre just mad because you cant answer my question as to why that was racist. :laugh:

Grow a fucking sack.

Had any Republican said it you'd be a good trained pup, right, asking " wuz racist bout day?"
I think youre just mad because you cant answer my question as to why that was racist. :laugh:

Me mad? Just wondering when you'll realize Dems denutted you

Grow a fucking sack.

Me mad? Just wondering when you'll realize Dems denutted you
Of course youre mad. Thats why you keep avoiding the question.

He's just using the same silly excuse to call someone a racist that the PC Police use.

Anything within 50 miles of racism is called racism by you folks.

You seriously don't get this? He's mocking you, I'd think it would be pretty obvious.

I get it. The problem is I am mocking him by forcing him to explain why its racist.

Newsflash, black people don't scare white men what a myth.
BS. Alot of white men are cowards and cant even look you in the eye.

Yep, libs are such cowards, I look most everyone I see in the eye and either speak to them or acknowledge them with a nod and a smile.
I wasnt talking about libs. Libs come in all races. I was talking about you white guys that turn red and wont look me in the eye.

Well then maybe you should put away the broad brush, because that doesn't apply to me.

It doesn't apply to the vast majority of white men, its just a liberal talking point, its just another way liberals call us racists.

So it's just more ignorance from a leftist bigot, got it. Fuck him.

He's just using the same silly excuse to call someone a racist that the PC Police use.

You seriously don't get this? He's mocking you, I'd think it would be pretty obvious.

I get it. The problem is I am mocking him by forcing him to explain why its racist.
You obviously don't get it, or you would not ask.

Hey, just trying to help, carry on.

You obviously don't get it, or you would not ask.

Hey, just trying to help, carry on.

Of course I get it. You obviously dont get what I am doing. Carry on.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

You don't even have to be a man and say whats on your mind. You can have a perfectly livable life as a fucking pussy for the Democrat Plantation Masters

the thought of not being able to be racial arsonists and panders, patronizers and victimhood pimps of their own people makes many Black Progressive bigots nervous

Whites in power suits makes Blacks nervous

Trump says you re fired - - Yahoo Search Results

Back to welfare and the pork-n-beans projects. Where crack heads merge with the shadows and the bullet holes in the wall double as air conditioners

That is just 3 seconds. Think if you see a bunch of them walking or getting Starbucks.

th

(conversation:But Susan, firing people is fun!)

SCARY!!​

Last edited:
whites in power suits make white libs nervous too; unless they are the ones wearing the power suit; in which case they are still going to tell others to be nervous of anybody else not in their group wearing them

idiots and hypocrites

Forum List

Back