Hillary best candidate to go up against Trump? Think again

Use you heads people!!! Get off of the Dem plantation &/or stop supporting someone based on their gender!!! :banghead:

Think Hillary Clinton Will Crush Donald Trump in the General Election? Don’t Be So Sure.
Clinton currently tops Trump by 4 points, 48 percent to 44 percent, while Sanders leads him by 10 points, 51 percent to 41 percent.

Hillary will do much better than Bernie ever dreamed of.
Source?

I provided a widely recognized source showing she would do worse than Sanders.

She has no accomplishments to run on other than being a seat-warmer waiting her turn to be the next bought-and-paid-for puppet

Use you heads people!!! Get off of the Dem plantation &/or stop supporting someone based on their gender!!! :banghead:

Think Hillary Clinton Will Crush Donald Trump in the General Election? Don’t Be So Sure.
Clinton currently tops Trump by 4 points, 48 percent to 44 percent, while Sanders leads him by 10 points, 51 percent to 41 percent.

Source?

She has no accomplishments to run on other than being a seat-warmer waiting her turn to be the next bought-and-paid-for puppet

That was my opinion.
She is the most accomplished person running on either side.
She will have little trouble with Mr. Trump if she doesn't step in it herself.

Source?

That was my opinion.
She is the most accomplished person running on either side.
She will have little trouble with Mr. Trump if she doesn't step in it herself.
what has she accomplished? She has merely held titles

Use your heads people!!!

(And ladies: don't vote for her simply based on her anatomy mkaythanks

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back