Hildebeast is in BIG TROUBLE!...Petraeus Prosecutor Looking Into Clinton Server!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
I almost get teary eyed over her PRISON SENTENCE....Almost! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Townhall ^
Hillary Clinton is in trouble. Really big trouble. According to the Washington Post, the same prosecutor who took down General David Petraeus for improper possession of classified information is now looking into Hillary Clinton's email server. Earlier this week, an intelligence Inspector General revealed Clinton did in fact have at least four pieces of top secret, classified information passed through and stored on her private email server. The investigation is being overseen by two veteran prosecutors in the Justice Department’s National Security Division. One of them helped manage the prosecution of David H. Petraeus. As a reminder, Petraeus plead guilty...

CLfd5kPUwAAEJGR.jpg

Hey White House, what happens IF SHE CUTS A DEAL and LETS OUT ALL SHE HAS ON YOU SCUM...Better do a Vince Foster quickly!!!! She says she doesn't look GOOD in PRISON ORANGE!...I agree!

rwPezPv.jpg

I almost get teary eyed over her PRISON SENTENCE....Almost! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Townhall ^
Hillary Clinton is in trouble. Really big trouble. According to the Washington Post, the same prosecutor who took down General David Petraeus for improper possession of classified information is now looking into Hillary Clinton's email server. Earlier this week, an intelligence Inspector General revealed Clinton did in fact have at least four pieces of top secret, classified information passed through and stored on her private email server. The investigation is being overseen by two veteran prosecutors in the Justice Department’s National Security Division. One of them helped manage the prosecution of David H. Petraeus. As a reminder, Petraeus plead guilty...

CLfd5kPUwAAEJGR.jpg

Hey White House, what happens IF SHE CUTS A DEAL and LETS OUT ALL SHE HAS ON YOU SCUM...Better do a Vince Foster quickly!!!! She says she doesn't look GOOD in PRISON ORANGE!...I agree!

rwPezPv.jpg
No, the Washington Post did not say Clinton is big trouble.
Clinton s team went from nonchalant to nervous over e-mail controversy - The Washington Post

• Banned

Townhall ^

CLfd5kPUwAAEJGR.jpg

rwPezPv.jpg
Clinton s team went from nonchalant to nervous over e-mail controversy - The Washington Post

I suggest you make a formal complaint to "TownHall" if your sensibilities are miffed!

Townhall ^

CLfd5kPUwAAEJGR.jpg

rwPezPv.jpg

I suggest you make a formal complaint to "TownHall" if your sensibilities are miffed!
Why? Townhall made the statement, not the Washington Post as you claimed.

Forum List

Back