Hilary For Prison

Johnny Cash

It's only been 35 years since your fruitcakes started trying to lock her up. I can't wait to laugh at you for another 35. But I probably don't have that much time and neither does she.

She'll be judged....More harshly by THE Ancient of Days than by man. I'd like to see it here on earth but .....i can wait. She isn't happy. SHe is miserable she lost the presidency, she is miserable she has a rapist as a husband...a shallow man who does not love her and sex has always been his main interest. She is the unloved woman in the bible.

She'll be judged....More harshly by THE Ancient of Days than by man. I'd like to see it here on earth but .....i can wait. She isn't happy. SHe is miserable she lost, she is miserable she has a rapist a a husband...she is the unloved woman in the bible.

It's not my call and it's not yours either. By the way you are typing, you get to see the Rapture from the front row all the way to the finish without leaving your seat.

It's only been 35 years since your fruitcakes started trying to lock her up. I can't wait to laugh at you for another 35. But I probably don't have that much time and neither does she.

That's OK. If it take 100 years, someone will finally prove it in court someday to make it official and legal what we all know anyway-- and if need be, when that day comes, they can gladly dig up Hillary's molding bones out of the dank earth and throw them in prison for 75 years!

That's possible.

you guys seem to have a problem with anyone else posting their opinions on a discussion board.

You can post your opinions all you want. But reserve the right to fact check your opinion and post mine. Something you find that YOU can't stand.

Over 6 years with Trump and he is going to be president again.

Hillary was totally convinced that she would be the first female POTUS.
Instead, she turned out to be America's first female POSUS.

Her fail was epic, and she'll never fully recover.
I'll never forget the look on her face as she stood there as Trump instead of her came down the steps to go out to be inaugurated! Priceless. I still have the original live video.

I find comfort in that.
I'll laugh at Hillary to the day she dies, then I'll laugh at her some more.

She'll be judged....More harshly by THE Ancient of Days than by man. I'd like to see it here on earth but .....i can wait. She isn't happy. SHe is miserable she lost the presidency, she is miserable she has a rapist as a husband...a shallow man who does not love her and sex has always been his main interest. She is the unloved woman in the bible.
Hillary like most Dem's has been miserable most of her adult life.

She's far too well insulated though to go to prison and has he little black book as backup.

vrenn said:
You can post your opinions all you want. But reserve the right to fact check your opinion and post mine. Something you find that YOU can't stand.

really. lol I hate to tell you this but i don't even think about you, i don't look for your posts...what you say has absolutely no staying power with me ....or others i suspect.

Forum List

Back