I Can't Seem To Circle This Square ( the flip side )

Holy shit! How do you STILL not understand what he's on trial for???

He's not been charged with campaign finance violations.

face-palm-gif.278959
:laughing0301:
Bragg is out fishing, making shit up as he goes along...just like you. It's the best that a loser can do.

images

He falsified nothing, he used his own money. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, he used his own money. His own money is also Trump Org's money as there is no difference between the two.

It is the accounting for said money that is in question.

Should you not at least read what the case is about before making as jackass out of yourself.

It is one thing to disagree with it, but to be totally fucking ignorant of the charges is something else.

Holy shit! How do you STILL not understand what he's on trial for???

He's not been charged with campaign finance violations.

face-palm-gif.278959

They do not want to know.

All they care about is what OANN tells them, there is nothing else in their world.

Hilary Clinton...Campaign funds violation, Misdemeanor=Fine
Obama...Campaign funds violation, Misdemeanor=Fine
Trump...Campaign funds violation, Felony=Prison

Where is the equal application of the law?

Former president trump is not being charged with breaking campaign finance Laws,.. he's been charged with various Business fraud, which are misdemeanor CRIMES and not felonies, unless they are done in the commission of another crime..... is my understanding at this point.

Bragg is saying that the Trump organization, at the bequest of Trump, committed these 30 plus business fraud crimes like tax avoidance, solely or primarily, for campaign reasons to cover up the affair from the citizenry getting ready to vote and should have been designated as a donation to Trump's campaign by the Trump org. instead of a business expense....

I think this is what is going on, but I'm not 100% certain...Bragg is not talking so other than court papers filed or his press conference early on, so we all don't know what he may have up his sleeve.

:laughing0301:
Bragg is out fishing, making shit up as he goes along...just like you. It's the best that a loser can do.

images

From your link...

The question of whether this arrangement violated federal election law hinges on whether the hush money is properly viewed as a campaign expense or a personal expense. That distinction, in turn, depends on whether Trump was motivated by a desire to promote his election or by a desire to avoid embarrassment and spare his wife's feelings.

If the case hinges on that, Trump is screwed. That story first emerged in 2011 and Trump made no effort to squash it until October, 2016.

They do not want to know.

All they care about is what OANN tells them, there is nothing else in their world.

Very true. I doubt he'll be convicted, but if he is, they'll scream bloody murder because they still don't know what this case is about.

Hilary Clinton...Campaign funds violation, Misdemeanor=Fine
Obama...Campaign funds violation, Misdemeanor=Fine
Trump...Campaign funds violation, Felony=Prison

Where is the equal application of the law?

Can you articulate Meister why you are no longer a mod? I mean why "white 6" and two others? I mean you use to be.

Why not? Was there a reason?

dimocrap scum will fight to the death to defend their stupidity.

You qualify.

If you had bothered to read, or have read to you by someone literate, you would know these comparisons have been made for many Months. If you followed actual politics instead of the Pop Culture, weak-kneed, DISGUSTING FILTH in the media-for-idiots, you would have known these things.

But you haven't and you don't. You are stupid. You are uninformed. You are an ideologue with no interest in fairness or the welfare of this Country.

IOW, you are dimocrap scum. Go crawl into a hole somewhere and disappear. The world would be grateful
You post like a teenager that's logged on to his parent's computer. That is to say, you post like a retard.
Go away. And expand your vocabulary while you're at it. :)

Forum List

Back