Hijab, symbol of oppression, the symbol of left wing women? Just nuts....

What's wrong with asking Muslim women how they feel about wearing a hijab instead of assuming they all see it as oppression? Is that so hard?

Yes let's ask you disgusting supporter of Muslim rape culture:

Just as I thought it's hell, now gfys you fucking pig and enemy of humanity.

I had no idea asking a Muslim woman how she feels about hijabs would cause you so much trauma. Hopefully, you are feeling better now :)

Your support of Islamic patriarchal rape culture and female oppression is duly noted do you like the woman's march leader Linda Sarsour, also, support Sharia law and the Wahhabist death cult of the House of Saud because they caused her serious trauma when they stole her child for leaving their disgusting subhuman cult of female oppression you fucking scum bag.

Don't be such an idiot.

I don't support any "patriarchal" cultures or any of those bullshit lies you are spewing (in fact, I'd say LINK to anywhere I support it but I know you can't and won't). I support knowledge and freedom of choice. You on the other hand want to remove all choice from women by insisting she can't freely choose to dress as she feels fit.

You support Hijab and deny Muslim women are oppressed you are a fucking pig.

First off, porcus, not only do you make shit up, but you don't read too well.

I neither support nor condemn the hijab. I support woman's right to choose. DO YOU? Yes or no?

Secondly - I haven't made any statements on whether or not Muslim women are "oppressed". Kind of depends on the culture they live in don't you think?

Let's see if you're next spew can address what is actually said instead of what you think is said.

ff7ea86702d03ea5b2cfbc949a1a3b4e495d32f7eeb4e05722aca9111cb4a3d6.jpg

I had no idea asking a Muslim woman how she feels about hijabs would cause you so much trauma. Hopefully, you are feeling better now :)

Your support of Islamic patriarchal rape culture and female oppression is duly noted do you like the woman's march leader Linda Sarsour, also, support Sharia law and the Wahhabist death cult of the House of Saud because they caused her serious trauma when they stole her child for leaving their disgusting subhuman cult of female oppression you fucking scum bag.

Don't be such an idiot.

I don't support any "patriarchal" cultures or any of those bullshit lies you are spewing (in fact, I'd say LINK to anywhere I support it but I know you can't and won't). I support knowledge and freedom of choice. You on the other hand want to remove all choice from women by insisting she can't freely choose to dress as she feels fit.

First off, porcus, not only do you make shit up, but you don't read too well.

I neither support nor condemn the hijab. I support woman's right to choose. DO YOU? Yes or no?

Secondly - I haven't made any statements on whether or not Muslim women are "oppressed". Kind of depends on the culture they live in don't you think?

Let's see if you're next spew can address what is actually said instead of what you think is said.

The Hijab is not voluntary it is obligatory just like the sharia council of the UK whose President says that rape should be legal and whose member of the board of governors says husbands should be able to beat their wives, women are being forced to abide by these disgusting practives under the threat of violence, death, and being ostracized from their families and communities:

Bow Group Report: "A Parallel World - confronting the abuse of Muslim women in Britain" | The Bow Group

You refuse to acknowledge these facts and undermine them being brought to light, you obfuscate the situation at every turn and are up to your ears in Islamic apologetics, your posts speak for themselves you fucking scumbag GFYS.

Criminy people. It's a fuckin scarf. I have my hair back in a bandana right now. No one I know would have a problem with it even if I were Muslim instead of white.
I haven't known a ton of Muslim women, but the ones I do know are as individual as fingerprints. A couple wear the scarfs a couple don't and the other wears one sometimes
Don't misunderstand me... of course I am NOT a protector or sympathizer for the terror groups or anything like that.
I just think it's none of my gawddam business what they choose to put over their head. Y'all wouldn't like it if anyone told you they disapprove of what you're wearing for such and such a reason.
Different cultures, different countries, different beliefs...

There have been studies one by Baroness Cox of the UK that Muslim women even in the west have no choice but to conform to these misogynistic practices under the threat of violence, death, and being ostracized by their families and communities.

Bow Group Report: "A Parallel World - confronting the abuse of Muslim women in Britain" | The Bow Group

Your assertion that the systematic oppression of women under Islam is none of your business makes you part of the problem.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion even when they're wrong

And yet again.....

Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder.

How can they say that, these people are getting worse, not better. :cuckoo:

What's wrong with asking Muslim women how they feel about wearing a hijab instead of assuming they all see it as oppression? Is that so hard?

Many commenters immediately informed her the tweet was out of line, with some accusing her of “glamorizing the veil.”

keys-burqa2.jpg

keys-burqa.jpg

Follow
Noor Mahrooqi @NoorMahrooqi

Replies: wow you're supporting oppression" or "this is disrespectful to Islam"
how bout y'all chill and let each woman decide for herself? https://twitter.com/aliciakeys/status/846557969424764932 …

4:22 PM - 28 Mar 2017

Screen-Shot-2017-03-29-at-1.47.22-PM.png

Malak Al Shehri, the woman mentioned in one of the above tweets, was arrested last year and sentenced to lashings in Saudi Arabia after sharing photos of herself on social media openly defying dress code.

POP STAR ALICIA KEYS DONS NIQAB, FLASHES LEG IN TRIBUTE TO ‘DIVERSITY’
Open defiance of women's dress code in some Muslim cultures would be severely penalized
Pop Star Alicia Keys Dons Niqab, Flashes Leg in Tribute to ‘Diversity’

That was the most convoluted complete non sequitur Evah.

Maybe you should have actually read my post.
I read it. Maybe you should quit trying to justify protecting something a sick as Islam.

Once AGAIN --- I haven't even mentioned "Islam". Focus is not your forté is it.

Here's some lighter clothing for ya.

hutterite-girls-via-freeyello.jpg

Are there hundreds of millions of girls like those in your picture worldwide, and are they trying to force their religion on everyone else complete with their own set of laws?

Try again.

Nope. There are perhaps hundreds of thousands but that's about it. If these girls are Hutterites as the photo source claims there are fewer than that but I don't think they're Hutterites.

But they're wearing headscarves aren't they.

Now read the thread title.

"Try again"? Why? I made the point successfully every time. But if you insist here's some Mokshas...

Moksha_girls.jpg

And no, I really don't know how many Mokshas there are, nor am I going to start a thread declaring their attire is a "symbol of oppression" on the basis that I read some scary web page about Duh Eebil Mokshas and simply swallowed it whole with no critical thought whatsoever as to whether it's a valid logical point. No can do.

If these girls are forced to wear head scarves (facing punishment if they don't) then this too is oppression. You just don't get it, do you.

"Forced"?
Do they look "forced"? It's traditional dress. And again --- they need no fucking "approval" from the likes of you. Or me.

I'm afraid the only thing "forced" here is the imagination of y'all fearmogers. The rest of us just don't buy it. But congratulations, it only took you three posts to actually address something that's in a post you quoted.

And yet again.....

Oh hell no, he can't do that. He might get an answer that pops his hate-fantasy bubble.

Kinda ironic that the only posters here declaring themselves lord supreme dictators of what women can do and wear and feel are the fearmonger brigade.

And yet again.....

Oh hell no, he can't do that. He might get an answer that pops his hate-fantasy bubble.

Kinda ironic that the only posters here declaring themselves lord supreme dictators of what women can do and wear and feel are the fearmonger brigade.

Watch the video you sick supporter of Muslim rape culture.

The Hijab is not voluntary it is obligatory just like the sharia council of the UK whose President says that rape should be legal and whose member of the board of governors says husbands should be able to beat their wives, women are being forced to abide by these disgusting practives under the threat of violence, death, and being ostracized from their families and communities:

is the symbol of Muslim oppression of women the symbol of left wing women today?

If so...it is just another piece of evidence that left wingers are insane.....

USA Today: Hijab Emerging as 'Symbol of Resistance and Feminism' - Breitbart

View attachment 119219

Astonishing in the promotion of the hijab – from the above-mentioned children’s books to CoverGirl – is the absence of any discussion of its origin, purpose and the oppression of women associated with in in Muslim-majority societies.

Normalizing the Hijab

What the heck is wrong with it? Don't women have the right to choose? Are you going to condemn orthodox Jews who cover their hair? How about conservative Christian and Jewish women who CHOOSE to dress modestly? Is that insanity and a symbol of oppression?

1994485516-Modesty2.jpg

565ba11b651b0f793edc3d2c5d585ae7.jpg

The only REAL oppression is when you remove CHOICE from a woman.

The Hijab is not voluntary you sick fucking pig it is obligatory just like the sharia council of the UK whose President says that rape should be legal and whose member of the board of governors says husbands should be able to beat their wives, women are being forced to abide by these disgusting 15th century practices under the threat of violence, death, and being ostracized from their families and communities:

And yet again.....

What is this, 56 times now you've posted the same sick-fuck bullshit post while going :lalala: ?

Bite my ass. I've lived and worked among Muslims, including women, and zero of them were in a hajib.
That's zero, as in none. So you're utterly full of shit.

What is this, 56 times now you've posted the same sick-fuck bullshit post while going :lalala: ?

Bite my ass. I've lived and worked among Muslims, including women, and zero of them were in a hajib.

I posted a report from Baroness Cox showing that Muslim women have no choice in these matters even in the west. You are a fucking pig apologist for Islamic subjugation of women you sick piece of shit.

I posted a report from Baroness Cox showing that Muslim women have no choice in these matters even in the west. You are a fucking pig apologist for Islamic subjugation of women you sick piece of shit.

Bzzt. Wrong again. I'm a normal, curious, traveling, openminded human who knows better than to sit in my Mom's basement looking for fearblogs on the internets instead of venturing forth into the world to experience it. And your sick-fuck posts illustrate exactly why.

I don't need a report from a "Baroness Cox", whatever that is. I have what we call the "five senses". In person.

You oughta actually leave the house one of these years.

Last edited:

And yet again.....

Many commenters immediately informed her the tweet was out of line, with some accusing her of “glamorizing the veil.”

keys-burqa2.jpg

keys-burqa.jpg

Follow

how bout y'all chill and let each woman decide for herself? https://twitter.com/aliciakeys/status/846557969424764932 …

Malak Al Shehri, the woman mentioned in one of the above tweets, was arrested last year and sentenced to lashings in Saudi Arabia after sharing photos of herself on social media openly defying dress code.

Open defiance of women's dress code in some Muslim cultures would be severely penalized
Google Muslim women hijab and see for yourself how they feel about it.

Why don't you ask Muslim women what it means to them?
They aren’t allowed to talk to anyone other than family members in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
A Hijab is a sign of oppression. The covering of hair as to not cause lustful thoughts in men.
What Islamic oppression leads to is similar to a drinking age in America. It leads to alcoholism.

First of all, the hijab isn't a symbol. Calling it a symbol is a western invention.

Wearing the hijab is a personal matter between a muslimah (muslim woman) and God.

I once had a muslimah tell me that even if someone offered her a million dollars to take off her hijab and walk around the block one time uncovered. She would refuse. ..... :cool:
Some people call that a crutch.
It's like a safezone for snowflakes.

Bzzt. Wrong again. I'm a normal, curious, traveling, openminded human who knows better than to sit in my Mom's basement looking for fearblogs on the internets instead of venturing forth into the world to experience it. And your sick-fuck posts illustrate exactly why.

I don't need a report from a "Baroness Cox", whatever that is. I have what we call the "five senses". In person.

You oughta actually leave the house one of these years.

No you are a Muslim rape culture apologist, Baroness Cox is a member of the House of Lords and renowned human rights activist.

And yet again.....

keys-burqa2.jpg

keys-burqa.jpg

Follow

I already posted the video of the woman who escaped Saudi Arabia you piece of shit.

And yet again.....

keys-burqa2.jpg

keys-burqa.jpg

Follow

I already posted the video of the woman who escaped Saudi Arabia you piece of shit.

Actually most of what you've posted has been about coprophilia. Probably all of it but you're not worth the time to go back and actually count it up.

Forum List

Back