A Common Liberal Answer When They Wont Answer About Russians."Well It's Still Under Investigation"!!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: Well especially when Tucker Carlson embarrasses all of his loony guests! It seems that every time Tucker asks any liberal how "The Russians" were able to tamper with the votes, they wont answer!, just go off to left field and bring up that the matter is being investigated. What this means is that all Liberals/Rats know the Russian Dilemma is all a lie! after weeks and weeks of watching these liberals trying to prove that the Russians helped Trump win, yet no evidence to prove it, then get questioned by the host, all they can say is that "The Matter Is Still Being Investigated",,therefore I cannot explain how Hillary lost in a massive landslide.:dunno::eusa_sick:

• Banned
They're lefties why do you expect thought from them?
its getting tiring! I always watch Tucker Carlson, and whenever he asks a loon how the Russians were able to hack into the ballots, they dont want to answer,,just divert, and bring up that the matter is still being investigated,,then Tucker will ask,,,,well, can you at least answer my question directly, being u are so adamant that the russians were involved, yet u come to my show with no evidence what-so-ever !!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back