High Water Temps Kill Most Repopulated Keys Coral

Staghorn and Elkhorn coral, both considered sensitive to warming waters and classified as threatened on the endangered species list, had been grown in tanks and then placed at different sites in the Florida Keys in an attempt to bring them back. Scientists revisiting these sites found most dead.

About 17 people on the planet care about this...

:oops8:

no evidence ever presented. Been waiting for you to post one piece. Still today, zippola, only sky is falling rhetoric.
Yo...JC...how goes it dude?

I trust in my frequent absences you continue to school these mental cases.:rock:. It's all good.

I've become bored of this forum...the same three or four regulars saying the same shit they did 10 years ago.:cul2:

And the science still isn't mattering and their L's continue to pile up.

Be well....

Yo...JC...how goes it dude?

I trust in my frequent absences you continue to school these mental cases.:rock:. It's all good.

I've become bored of this forum...the same three or four regulars saying the same shit they did 10 years ago.:cul2:

And the science still isn't mattering and their L's continue to pile up.

Be well....
Completely agree. The needle hasn't moved one iota, yet the barking is as loud. I only come in here because I am bored with other things during the day.

BTW, I'm doing well, Hope you are in good health and always look forward to your posts.

Take care my internet friend!!

8jvosj.jpg

Ya know, dude, there's enough real things in this world to worry about, and that made-up bullshit ain't one of them.

Let's see, you put up a picture you borrowed from your sixth grade nephew and I put up peer reviewed data from renowned scientific institutions. Who do YOU think is making a better argument?

1711459654057.png

1711460234376.png

Last edited:
So desperate for attention the Co2 FRAUD is back squirting bleach into coral...

Funny, they just got busted lying about DC cherry blossoms too...

Sea level was over 350 feet LOWER when the Ice cover started melting back then in a series of rapid sea level rise in just a few thousand years,

1711523336581.png

Yet large Coral Reefs all over the warmer parts of the world survived anyway and can easily keep up with the slow rise in this modern times.

Let's see, you put up a picture you borrowed from your sixth grade nephew and I put up peer reviewed data from renowned scientific institutions. Who do YOU think is making a better argument?
?????
That is funny, the peer review should not be of the data, it should be of the report or study made of the data. Technically, a second person looking at the same data, is going to see the same data, no need to peer review the data.

Sea level was over 350 feet LOWER when the Ice cover started melting back then in a series of rapid sea level rise in just a few thousand years,

View attachment 922965

Yet large Coral Reefs all over the warmer parts of the world survived anyway and can easily keep up with the slow rise in this modern times.
Yeah... ten thousand years before humans developed agriculture.

Yeah... ten thousand years before humans developed agriculture.

Yet all those Coral reefs survived that massive warming trend and sea level rise much greater than todays.

That is the fact you completely missed.

Ooops!

LOL..........

Yet all those Coral reefs survived that massive warming trend and sea level rise much greater than todays.

That is the fact you completely missed.

Ooops!

LOL..........
What was the warming rate back then and what data do you actually have on how corals fared?

Staghorn and Elkhorn coral, both considered sensitive to warming waters and classified as threatened on the endangered species list, had been grown in tanks and then placed at different sites in the Florida Keys in an attempt to bring them back. Scientists revisiting these sites found most dead.

I don't give a shit about corals ,what about humans

Forum List

Back