High Unemployment: The Republican Wet Dream

You guys haven't been here too long so let me fill you in although insein has a pretty good idea. Psycho is an old hippy who is still fire and brimstone liberalism. He by his own admission had a problem with drugs and a current one with alcohol. Now, he likes to start threads on various topics that are nothing more than frivolous drivel and at best a complete hatred of everything Bush and Republican, all this while making claims that he never intends to back up, mostly because they untrue, and when asked by someone in a civilized manner for some documentation he'll either say he's already done it and we were too lazy to read it or that its some sort of common sense thing and he's not going to bother with it. Much like I do with our resident 4 racists, i've given up on anything substantive coming from Psycho and look to relieve some stress at the end of a day by ridiculing him. Oh he'll come back with something witty like the above intelligence comment but like the racists you just look at the source and sluff it off to some sort of personal problem or chemical imbalance.

Anyway my point is for y'all not to hold your breath on getting a substantive response from Psycho, miracles are far and few between.

Originally posted by OCA
You guys haven't been here too long so let me fill you in although insein has a pretty good idea. Psycho is an old hippy who is still fire and brimstone liberalism. He by his own admission had a problem with drugs and a current one with alcohol. Now, he likes to start threads on various topics that are nothing more than frivolous drivel and at best a complete hatred of everything Bush and Republican, all this while making claims that he never intends to back up, mostly because they untrue, and when asked by someone in a civilized manner for some documentation he'll either say he's already done it and we were too lazy to read it or that its some sort of common sense thing and he's not going to bother with it. Much like I do with our resident 4 racists, i've given up on anything substantive coming from Psycho and look to relieve some stress at the end of a day by ridiculing him. Oh he'll come back with something witty like the above intelligence comment but like the racists you just look at the source and sluff it off to some sort of personal problem or chemical imbalance.

Anyway my point is for y'all not to hold your breath on getting a substantive response from Psycho, miracles are far and few between.

I enjoy making him look like a fool. I can imagine him sitting in his trailer with his wife beater shirt and his tighty whitey undies, the big screen blaring Apocalypse now in the corner and the nice PC on his card table, throwing down his 4th bud and then dozing off pondering what kind of witty comeback he can come up with.:p:

Forum List

Back