High Tech Undies

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Bras that pump up or down with body temperature and undies made from protein are proof that technology isn't just limited to your computers and gadgets these days. That's right, at this month's Paris lingerie show, the bra and panty are going high-tech.

A Dutch-designed anti-wrinkle bra can iron out crinkly cleavages as a woman sleeps, and a smart Slovenian brassiere whose foam cups expand with body heat when the wearer works out or flirts, are amid innovations at the January 23-25 Paris trade fair.

FOXNews.com - Anti-Wrinkle Bras and Protein Undies: High-Tech Lingerie Is Here

Ummm. I've never heard for crinkly cleavage syndrome. Are there women that wonder what their boobs look like WHILE THEY ARE SLEEPING???? Have any of you men rushed out of the room when you saw that hideous crink? Learn something new every day...

Ummm. I've never heard for crinkly cleavage syndrome. Are there women that wonder what their boobs look like WHILE THEY ARE SLEEPING???? Have any of you men rushed out of the room when you saw that hideous crink? Learn something new every day...

Rushed out of the room? Certainly not! Never turn the udder cheek when breasts are exposed.

I'm more interested in those protein panties, though. We can really make a meal out of going down now! Yum, yum. :cool:

Forum List

Back