Don't try this at home...

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
A MAN had to have his penis cut free by SEVEN firefighters after he got it stuck in a steel PIPE.

The crew used a METAL GRINDER for the delicate 30-minute operation, after doctors at Southampton General Hospital tried to release him without success.

The medics failed because the restricted blood flow had caused the man to become aroused.

A crew from the Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service used the four-and-a-half-inch grinder to cut the pipe free on Tuesday morning.

Afterwards, the patient was given an anaesthetic and although his willy was left bruised and swollen it was otherwise unharmed.

The anxious man aged about 40 failed to explain how the pipe had become stuck.

A Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said today: "Initially the crew did not have the appropriate cutting equipment to free the man.

"It was a very delicate operation that required a very steady hand and the crew was worried about things getting too hot during the cutting.

"It's certainly an unusual call-out and I'm sure the man won't be getting into that situation again."

Read more: Man's penis gets stuck in a pipe | The Sun |News

I'm sure the pipe was asking for it.... :lol:

Peter Piper poked a pipe of paltry proportion
A pipe of paltry proportion Peter Piper poked
If Peter Piper poked a pipe of paltry proportion
Where's the pipe of paltry proportion Peter Piper poked

:oops:....I tell ya.. lonely liberals..

You must have missed the part about Rush Limbaugh being on the radio in the background.

Well... he does get liberals excited...:lol:

(sorry, I made it political, I'm just not as resourceful or funny as BBD & Colin)
Then again, I'd need a much larger pipe diameter, life's a trade off...

:oops:....I tell ya.. lonely liberals..

You must have missed the part about Rush Limbaugh being on the radio in the background.

(sorry, I made it political, I'm just not as resourceful or funny as BBD & Colin)

Are you trying to tell us it's like a baby's arm holding a sheep's heart, Lumpy?

Are you trying to tell us it's like a baby's arm holding a sheep's heart, Lumpy?

:lol:.. The better question is, how do you explain your extraordinary, sense of humor and wit?

Last edited:

damn, it won't let me rep you.....that is sooo funny I almost peed my pants

damn, it won't let me rep you.....that is sooo funny I almost peed my pants

No worries, in the mean time, I'll rep him for you.

:lol:.. The better question is, how do you explain your extraordinary, sense of humor and wit?

Nice deflection Lumpy! :tongue:

How do I explain my sense of humour? I put it down to the treatment prescribed by my doctor when I told him I felt funny. :cool:

Lumpy. This is for you, my friend!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO94E9u8REc&feature=related[/ame]

Forum List

Back