BEST HEADLINE of the Day Candidate, right here!

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
From NY City's own New York Post, the nominee for BEST HEADLINE OF THE DAY is:

NY_NYP.jpg

A headline so good, it deserved its own thread even if I had already posted it in another thread.

To the Post: :clap2::clap2:

This year is in its very early days, but this headline has the YEARLY AWARD potential. to. go. all. the. way!

Which one of the libtards on here claimed that Obama had bought peace between the US and the Muslim world?

"They Want To Kill Us". Does anyone believe Obama will do anything beyond a "far reaching revue" of all associated agencies and actions" involving this incident?

Blue Ribbon panel will meet and issue recommendations, by 2012.

From NY City's own New York Post, the nominee for BEST HEADLINE OF THE DAY is:

NY_NYP.jpg

A headline so good, it deserved its own thread even if I had already posted it in another thread.

To the Post: :clap2::clap2:

This year is in its very early days, but this headline has the YEARLY AWARD potential. to. go. all. the. way!

:clap2:
But I am sure :lol:

Attachments

• $ThatsRacist.gif
    $ThatsRacist.gif
    247.2 KB · Views: 146
Scene: Oval Office.

President seated at the Presidential Desk reviewing additional intelligence about the attempted terrorist strike in Detroit of a passenger jet, his advisors hovered around.

[The President stops reading for a moment and a lightbulb over his head gets turned on as the President looks up]

The President: So wait. Let me see if I have -- uhm -- gotten this --errrr --- ahhh uuhhhmmmm -- straight.

Advisors: [Say nothing. They don't want to disturb the moment. Looking hopeful]

The President: When they -- uhhh- hijack our aircraft and --uhhmmm-- deliberately crash those jets into skyscrapers and into the Pentagon -- uhm --

Advisors: [Still saying nothing. Looking ever more hopeful. Leaning in as if to pull the conclusion from the President]

The President: They are TRYING TO KILL US!

CURTAIN FALLS!

Scene: Oval Office.

President seated at the Presidential Desk reviewing additional intelligence about the attempted terrorist strike in Detroit of a passenger jet, his advisors hovered around.

[The President stops reading for a moment and a lightbulb over his head gets turned on as the President looks up]

The President: So wait. Let me see if I have -- uhm -- gotten this --errrr --- ahhh uuhhhmmmm -- straight.

Advisors: [Say nothing. They don't want to disturb the moment. Looking hopeful]

The President: When they -- uhhh- hijack our aircraft and --uhhmmm-- deliberately crash those jets into skyscrapers and into the Pentagon -- uhm --

Advisors: [Still saying nothing. Looking ever more hopeful. Leaning in as if to pull the conclusion from the President]

The President: They are TRYING TO KILL US!

CURTAIN FALLS!

1308831460_cd698b82b4.jpg

Forum List

Back