High Schools Cancel Plays With LGBT and Other Offensive Material In Them

What ever happened to plays with "undertones", instead of IN YOUR FACE crap?

Point being...............SOMEBODY is going to find offense, period. Doesn't matter if they do a play of Mother Goose, the 4 Basic Food Groups, or cats playing with a ball of yarn............SOMEBODY will find something wrong with it.

That being said, WHERE are the standards (the written LAWS) that schools are supposed to uphold? WHY aren't they being enforced?

What ever happened to plays with "undertones", instead of IN YOUR FACE crap?

Point being...............SOMEBODY is going to find offense, period. Doesn't matter if they do a play of Mother Goose, the 4 Basic Food Groups, or cats playing with a ball of yarn............SOMEBODY will find something wrong with it.

That being said, WHERE are the standards (the written LAWS) that schools are supposed to uphold? WHY aren't they being enforced?

Not sure, but every time I write something against the LGBT community I always feel guilty whenever you respond when I already know for a fact that you're just as upset about what they're doing to kids as I am? XD

Not sure, but every time I write something against the LGBT community I always feel guilty whenever you respond when I already know for a fact that you're just as upset about what they're doing to kids as I am? XD

I know you have brains and know how to use them. You could never upset me.
We might quibble now and then, but I explain my stance, and sometimes you understand, sometimes not.

But YOU LISTEN without immediate judgement. THAT is what makes you better than most. Intelligence and the knowledge to USE it wisely.

NEVER be afraid to make your voice heard, regardless who or what the other person or people are.

Thank you but I don't ever remember fighting with you lol

There are THOUSANDS of possible school plays - plays performed by schools and colleges for decades, that have no taint of faggottry. But they couldn't find one to use.

"We" all need to examine why a high school drama instructor would choose such a play to present.

No good reason.

Forum List

Back