Hidden welfare

a)

can you link to this please?

b)

can you link to this please?

Those were my comments with reference to the links. If I quote something from a link, I put it in quotes; otherwise you may assume the words are my own.

who did you hear this constant refrain from as to blaming low income people alone?

Oh come ON. Seriously? There are over 14 million Google pages on the subject, and it was repeated as threads and comments in several postings on this message board, quoting a variety of news accounts and blogs on the subject.

And Wiki supports the existence of the Easter Bunny!

220px-Easter_Postcard_1910.jpg

Easter Bunny - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What part of "encylopedia" don't you get?

We also hear a constant refrain from the right that 45% pay no taxes at all, attempting to blame the low-income people alone,

Those were my comments with reference to the links. If I quote something from a link, I put it in quotes; otherwise you may assume the words are my own.

who did you hear this constant refrain from as to blaming low income people alone?

Oh come ON. Seriously? There are over 14 million Google pages on the subject, and it was repeated as threads and comments in several postings on this message board, quoting a variety of news accounts and blogs on the subject.

Then I think you have conflated this. I don't and I don't see anyone except one offs blaming the ( I thinks its 43% btw *shrugs*) non taxpayers or "poor" per se' for anything , they and I say that because they don't pay taxs, means that those left above them must not only carry the load for themselves but others and in the end this does have an effect on the fiscal well being of the country.

I blame the gov. who has since 1960, went from providing 6% to over 40% in outlays via transfer payments, blowing up the tax code ( both sides) and leaving the middle class as we will, to pick up the pieces.

I started a thread this morning on the fact that the middle class is where the money is, its an irs chart and tells the tale. And, it will come, it already has via regressive state taxs on specific items and on income tax and bus. tax.

Last edited:

she hasn't heard it.

But she won't stop her from perpetuating the lie.

Almost half of Americans pay no income tax - Google Search

And that clears things up how? Other than acting as an admission that you have no evidence and intend to provide none? While at the same time pretending someone questioned the fact that a lot of people pay no income tax...well executed.

So you obviously did not read the link, or you'd know it wasn't from KOS, stupid.

AP and KOS are one and the same. AP is openly biased.

But Ii'm glad you said "[my] link doesn't even attempt to claim that the rich don't pay taxes," because I never said that either. Pass it on to your mom, Allie.

Lie much?
My point, which you obviously missed completely, is that people like you bitch and moan about low-income people paying no taxes at all, but never bitch and moan about wealthy people who also manipulate their tax liabilty so that they too owe zero in taxes.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/163654-hidden-welfare-3.html#post3543612

Funny, I'll bet your age exceeds her's and mine combined. (And I'm over 50!)

You apparently have the comprehension of a gnat. While you take my words and manipulate what I SAID as being a statement that ALL wealthy people...manipulate their tax liability..., which is not how the statement reads at all, nevertheless, you go right ahead and totally misconstrue what auditor0007 says, to-wit:

When Bob becomes too sick to afford the insurance payments that have been increased drastically due to his high risk, then what does Bob do?

Wow, your health insurance adjusts every time you go to the doctor? I've never heard of such a thing?

Oh, you're just bullshitting - I get it. You have to tell false and scary stories because communism can't survive the light of facts.

Carry on.

Indeed. Carry on, fool. "Communism"?? Really? How old are you? Nine?

You apparently have the comprehension of a gnat. While you take my words and manipulate what I SAID as being a statement that ALL wealthy people...manipulate their tax liability...

What a sleazy and clumsy attempt to weasel out of your lies...

The thread is here for all to read. All can thumb back and see that you lied and got caught.

Indeed. Carry on, fool. "Communism"?? Really? How old are you? Nine?

You prefer "fascism?" It's technically more accurate. You are socializing health care, true enough. But Dear Leader prefers to have well connected looters in Kaiser and Blue Cross administer the mess, on behalf of FedGov INC. He follows the lead of his mentors, Adolf and Benito.

Forum List

Back