Hidden welfare

MaggieMae

Reality bits
Apr 3, 2009
To listen to the right, Americans are demanding that budget cuts be made in social programs to lower the deficit. Ironically, however, they don't want their taxes raised (or touched) that disguise other forms of "welfare" for which they are huge beneficiaries:

Americans Oppose Eliminating Income Tax Deductions

We also hear a constant refrain from the right that 45% pay no taxes at all, attempting to blame the low-income people alone, when in fact that 45% includes many wealthy people who use the existing tax loopholes to either pay no income taxes, or at least lower their tax obligations to near zero.

Super rich see federal taxes drop dramatically - Yahoo! News

So I question whether anyone is really serious about paying down the debt, which will require sacrifice and pain at all levels. The common answer seen in poll after poll after poll is NO.

The problem with deductions is that many people cannot take them.

One example is medical bills. If you have a $10,000 bill and can pay it all at once you can deduct it. Those who do not have that kind of money and pay $50.00 a month cannot deduct it.

The wealthy are--and always have been--completely dependent on one form of welfare or another. After all, if they had to scratch and compete, they wouldn't be able to call themselves THE LEISURE CLASS

Aww, little miss cut 'n run Allie Babba just had to give me a neg rep, too chicken shit to post her comment where everyone could see.

temper-tantrum-girl-425ds061609_getty.jpg

To listen to the right, Americans are demanding that budget cuts be made in social programs to lower the deficit. Ironically, however, they don't want their taxes raised (or touched) that disguise other forms of "welfare" for which they are huge beneficiaries:

We also hear a constant refrain from the right that 45% pay no taxes at all, attempting to blame the low-income people alone, when in fact that 45% includes many wealthy people who use the existing tax loopholes to either pay no income taxes, or at least lower their tax obligations to near zero.

So I question whether anyone is really serious about paying down the debt, which will require sacrifice and pain at all levels. The common answer seen in poll after poll after poll is NO.

a)
To listen to the right, Americans are demanding that budget cuts be made in social programs to lower the deficit. Ironically, however, they don't want their taxes raised (or touched) that disguise other forms of "welfare"

can you link to this please?

b)
We also hear a constant refrain from the right that 45% pay no taxes at all, attempting to blame the low-income people alone,

Its called incentive to better yourself.... get to it and stop whining!

What is?

Having money in your bank acct, and not being dependent on a gov't HANDOUT.
Clear enough for ya?

Aww, little miss cut 'n run Allie Babba just had to give me a neg rep, too chicken shit to post her comment where everyone could see.

Sometimes its best to say "aww FUCKET, some folks will never learn" :eusa_eh:

Some libs are just too bullheaded to listen and learn

She is one of the select few that is too dumb to come up with a response so she resorts to neg repping....usually an insult is included. That's what you get when you try and have a discussion with uneducated people who don't work and don't have any interest in open discussion.

She is one of the select few that is too dumb to come up with a response so she resorts to neg repping....usually an insult is included. That's what you get when you try and have a discussion with uneducated people who don't work and don't have any interest in open discussion.

Right on cue. I get neg rep'd for my post. These people are beyond predictable.

Thus say all the individuals who seem to resent the fact that I find their contributions to the board too stupid to elicit a well thought out response.

If you could read and reason, you would know how foolish you sound.

a)
To listen to the right, Americans are demanding that budget cuts be made in social programs to lower the deficit. Ironically, however, they don't want their taxes raised (or touched) that disguise other forms of "welfare"

b)
We also hear a constant refrain from the right that 45% pay no taxes at all, attempting to blame the low-income people alone,

Maggie is just another class warfare drone.... there is no proof for the stupity she is spewing.

What the right (conservatives) want is for the Gov't to STOP WASTING our tax dollars to support stupid programs that DONT WORK!
Look at all the Democrat strongholds.... THEY ARE ALL BROKE AND NEEDING BAILOUTS!

Maggie... you really brought the stupid on this thread.... especially since you WONT prove your claims.

STOP WHINING BITCH!

Try proving your point and stop crying....

STOP WHINING BITCH!

Try proving your point and stop crying....

LOL. Every time you post, you prove my point further. :clap2:

Actually, the majority of Americans want to see more progressive taxation, yet the Reich Wing confuses us with their bellicose behavior.

These fucktards go after PP and the EPA, instead of going after the MIC and corporate welfare and welfare to Israel.

In fact, their idea of "privatization" and "free markets" is giving your cronies no-bid contracts.

Last edited:

"
These people
"

here, have a complimentary beverage,
fresca-peach-citrus.jpg

to that taste of shoe leather out of your mouth......:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back