Hi

Tehon

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2015
My name is Kenny and I live in south Florida. I identify as an independent and I tend to lean left, I will save the particulars for the debating floor. My main interest, politically speaking, is foreign policy. Some interests outside of politics are motorcycles, live music, gardening and the Washington Crapitals hockey team. Peace.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
My name is Kenny and I live in south Florida. I identify as an independent and I tend to lean left, I will save the particulars for the debating floor. My main interest, politically speaking, is foreign policy. Some interests outside of politics are motorcycles, live music, gardening and the Washington Crapitals hockey team. Peace.
gldn-welcome_zpsfmxqyfyn.gif

Welcome.

A Capitals fan you say? I am huge Pens fan. We should get along just well. ;)

Welcome aboard, I'm a San Jose Sharks fan but much like the Capitals it's not easy...

Welcome.

Scrieux Lemieux!
This may be just a nasty rumor but I heard that Penguins fans eat their children. :funnyface:

Welcome.

Scrieux Lemieux!
This may be just a nasty rumor but I heard that Penguins fans eat their children. :funnyface:

No, it is true. I've dined on children in the past but they are so damn expensive recently. :(Thanks Obama!

Hi! I'm Christine! Welcome to the board! Watch out, there are a lot of vengeful losers here! ;)

Hi! I'm Christine! Welcome to the board! Watch out, there are a lot of vengeful losers here! ;)
Thanks for the welcome Christine, and I will have you know that I am used to debating republicans.

Thanks for the welcome Christine, and I will have you know that I am used to debating republicans.

Oh gosh, you will find losers from all followings around here. :lol: Keep in mind, some of these people have no life. THIS is their entire existence and, yes, they are VERY cranky.

Carbon_Footprint_sticker.png

:slap::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

th

Hope you enjoy posting here. We have a Harley thread, here....my husband and I own a Harley and I love gardening. Hope to see you around Tehon.....Peace out!

Carbon_Footprint_sticker.png

:slap::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Bwahahaha......you sound so tough. What's your shoe size, 5EEE? Bwahaha!

Howdy,,,,,ice hockey sucks...

Let's speak the politics, music, life and maybe hockey! :)

Forum List

Back