Hello

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2015
Just found this site and thought I would give it a go.

Little I independent lifelong. I operate on fact, which I know you don't get an overabundance of online, but you ignore or weed out the bigfoot believers as you can.

Live in California, the Golden State which is so golden from the drought one match would turn it into the barbecue state. There are already fires burning at various places. How about some rain!

Little I independent lifelong. I operate on fact, which I know you don't get an overabundance of online, but you ignore or weed out the bigfoot believers as you can.

Live in California, the Golden State which is so golden from the drought one match would turn it into the barbecue state. There are already fires burning at various places. How about some rain!
Welcome aboard. Come in and get your feet wet. You'll find plenty of conversations here, and a wide range of subject matter. Don't be shy, just speak your mind.

Welcome

You have chosen one of the world's greatest minds as a moniker - ranks with Einstein at the very top. That's a hard ideal to live up to.

I love California - spent 10 years there off and on in the 70's and 80's, during my time in the Navy. I hate to see what is happening with the drought.

Good luck

G'day and all the best. Never been to 'Merca but enjoy much of the discussion about the who and what of the place...and much of the rest of the world besides. OK: Hollywood and Beach boys....cool.

When your drought gets to eleven years then it'll be competitive with our last one. Weren't even dead plants left to burn. Hope you get rain soon. Drought's a bitch!!

Greg

welcome1.jpeg

Help is on it's way to California.......................will take him several months to get the rain there............

el-nino-o.gif

Thanks all. Yeah CA is cool, well hot.

Chris Farley, "padre, I wish you would just shut your big YAPPER!"

hello sir Isaac.

cool to see another californian here.are you into football by chance? oh and since you are a californian,i'll leave you the greatest welcome present anyone can ask for.:biggrin: Gives me goosebumps everytime I watch it and I'll explain why in next post.

Not only love LA but California as well.My favorite state me being a movie buff and all.

Hey cool song, I hadn't heard that before. I am from Pittsburgh originally so I am a Steelers fan since birth but have lived in CA for 40+ years and I definitely love this state.

I like the Katy Perry song about California Girls, because, you know, come on, facts are facts. lol

Hey cool song, I hadn't heard that before. I am from Pittsburgh originally so I am a Steelers fan since birth but have lived in CA for 40+ years and I definitely love this state.

I like the Katy Perry song about California Girls, because, you know, come on, facts are facts. lol
aw damn you beat me to the punch.that was the next vid i was going to give you but oh well.

I only started listening to these two videos a few months ago when last year i learned the Rams are going to be coming back to LA next year.that was when i discovered them was following the latest updates on the rams.they were suppose to move back THIS year and kroneke could have done so had he wanted to but he is allowing spanos to use LA as leverage for a new stadium in san diego and is waiting till next year as a result.if he goes now,then spanos loses LA as leverage.

I have waited for this moment the past 20 years,when they moved out of LA,that was the darkest most depressing moment in my life,it was like having your girlfriend you loved who you were faithful and loyal to your whole life leave you for another man so i am so stoked about them coming back is why i ask.

since you are here,would appreciate it if you visited this thread and took the time to watch these SHORT videos on this thread all under three minutes and comment on these videos.

there are so many trolls here who insisted they were never coming back back then who had they bothered to take the time to watch the videos there and were not so arrogant about it,they would see for themselves there is something major to it.why they are so afraid to look at just a few SHORT videos all under 3 minutes is beyond me.:rolleyes::rolleyes-41::cuckoo:

so could i get YOU to do it since nobody else will? its the least you could do after the favor i just did for you there.:biggrin:

would appreciate it if you watched them and commented on them in that thread.

expect Rams to be back in LA next year. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

since that time when it has become obvious they are moving back next year,the cowards have all retreated and have done EXACTLY what i said they would back then which they are claiming they never said they were never coming back forgetting this place keeps records of past posts,they all have backpeddled since then cause they are too arrogant to admit i was right.:lmao:they are so easy to predict around here.lol

there are a lot of arrogant asshole trolls on message boards as you know im sure.many that will come on here and say I am when they are the ones.

Last edited:

th

Hope you enjoy posting here. Love California....lived there 5 years......am hoping you get a lot of rain...we have been in a drought for a long time (Texas) but this year we've gotten so much rain that the drought is over....hope that happens in California, too.

It's done nothing but rain non-stop here in Ohio...very soggy. I'd send you some, but I have yet to figure out how to do a rain dance for a state so far away...:D

Welcome to USMB. :)

We had 6 inches last week, you can have all you like...

aw damn you beat me to the punch.that was the next vid i was going to give you but oh well.

I only started listening to these two videos a few months ago when last year i learned the Rams are going to be coming back to LA next year.that was when i discovered them was following the latest updates on the rams.they were suppose to move back THIS year and kroneke could have done so had he wanted to but he is allowing spanos to use LA as leverage for a new stadium in san diego and is waiting till next year as a result.if he goes now,then spanos loses LA as leverage.

I have waited for this moment the past 20 years,when they moved out of LA,that was the darkest most depressing moment in my life,it was like having your girlfriend you loved who you were faithful and loyal to your whole life leave you for another man so i am so stoked about them coming back is why i ask.

since you are here,would appreciate it if you visited this thread and took the time to watch these SHORT videos on this thread all under three minutes and comment on these videos.

there are so many trolls here who insisted they were never coming back back then who had they bothered to take the time to watch the videos there and were not so arrogant about it,they would see for themselves there is something major to it.why they are so afraid to look at just a few SHORT videos all under 3 minutes is beyond me.:rolleyes::rolleyes-41::cuckoo:

so could i get YOU to do it since nobody else will? its the least you could do after the favor i just did for you there.:biggrin:

expect Rams to be back in LA next year. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

since that time when it has become obvious they are moving back next year,the cowards have all retreated and have done EXACTLY what i said they would back then which they are claiming they never said they were never coming back forgetting this place keeps records of past posts,they all have backpeddled since then cause they are too arrogant to admit i was right.:lmao:they are so easy to predict around here.lol

there are a lot of arrogant asshole trolls on message boards as you know im sure.many that will come on here and say I am when they are the ones.

I don't know if the Rams are moving or not. What is the latest news? The videos only speculate.

I'd guess they will move. Its time LA had a pro football team again. I'd also guess the Raiders will move again sometime soon. They stay in a city for a few years then move.

Thanks for the welcome all. Rain would be welcome but that Texas rain storm was over the top. How about stretch that out over a few weeks. lol

I don't know if the Rams are moving or not. What is the latest news? The videos only speculate.

I'd guess they will move. Its time LA had a pro football team again. I'd also guess the Raiders will move again sometime soon. They stay in a city for a few years then move.

thanks for taking the time to look at them.thats a refreshing change around here.oh yeah the rams are a done deal.Inglewoods mayor James Butts has had many meetings with the owner of the rams and he is serious about moving them there.

what was really funny is at the owners meeting in san fran a couple months ago is the spokesperson for st louis was at the meeting presenting st louis's plan for new stadium there and kroenke was not there.HOWEVER in the inglewood plan that was presented later,he showed up for that PLAN,man what a slap in the face to the pr man for st louis.:lmao:

here is the other thing that proves they are as good as gone.

for the first time in their history there in st lou,the rams cancelled their yearly fanfest event they have in the summertime PLUS employee contracts at the stadiium are scheduled to end this year earlier than they normally do.normally they end at the end of may but this year they are endiing after february.:biggrin:

oh and dont fall for the media hype about the raiders,they will never be allowed to come back to LA because the owners are sore at the davis family because al sued them to move there the first time and more importantly,the city doesnt want them there.

the oakland fans behave themselves well actually,they have gotten an unfair bad rap over the years because of how the LA fans behaved when they were there,It was only the thugs in LA that embraced them there.when the raiders left LA,crime dropped drastically so they want to keep it that way.they will never be allowed by the city to come back.

However the chargers might come in as a second tenant later on down the road because the NFL is pushing for two teams there and the chargers are having stadium issues as well.

that would be so stupid if they allowed the chargers to come there though because they have ZERO fans there.nobody would show up to games there.

the raiders have a somewhat fanbase there in LA but limited,the chargers is much worse though.lol however the NFL is run by a bunch of idiots who dont get this.

people always make the mistake that LA is not a football town,that is on the contrary.Its just not a RAIDERS OR CHARGERS town.major difference there.here is the proof in the pudding on that that the rams were always supported well there even when they were losers,check the next post.

s the facts i came across that dispells the myth that LA is not a football town ANOTHER post here everyone has blatantly ignored DESPITE the dozens of times i have posted it here on this thread.
icon_rolleyes.gif

The reason the chargers left LA for san diego after playing there their first year in the old AFL was because they could not compete with the Rams for fan support out there.

their first year there in 1960 and you can look this up for yourselves,the largest crowds they drew there were just 21,000 around with their lowest being as bad as 9,000.lol. this DESPITE going 10-5 that year and making it to the divisional championship game against the Oilers.

The Rams on the other hand that same year though? their largest crowd that year was over 75,000 with the lowest being around 53,000. this DESPITE the fact they only had a losing record of 4-7-1.

Plus as I also have said here MANY times on this thread. The Raiders when they were in LA,the only fans that embraced them were the thugs. Dan Dierdorf who was a broadcaster for monday night football games from 1987 to 1994 said a couple months ago the entire time he was a broadcaster,all the raider games they did were always on the road because they did not draw well for home games.

The Rams on the other hand,they were on monday night football MANY times in the 1970's and 1980's.

The Raiders in their year they won a superbowl out there,the next year for their home opener,they only drew a crowd of about 45,000 or so.

MEANWHILE,the Rams in their home opener that same year,they drew a crowd over 65,000 for their home opener which was impressive since they were playing in a baseball stadium which was a dump. the OAKLAND Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but nobody in LA cared.
roflol.gif

LA is a football town when were talking about the RAMS its just not a Chargers or Raiders football town.major difference there.
roflol.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

here are a couple other videos i think you'll find interesting.al michaels who was a broadcaster who did many ram games in LA,he debunks they myth that LA is not a football town in this first video.

second one here has fred dreyer talking about how he sees the rams coming back as well and also discusses how he doesnt see the raiders coming back either.

Here is WHY the raiders will never come back to LA again.

the NFL would like any prospective team "that would be interested in relocating to LA." to have an owner who has unlimited capital to not only purchase his own plot of land "'stan kroneke",but would also construct /own/operate their own stadium.mark davis has nowhere near the capital to make this work and there are no investors that would lend him a hand for the limited ownership stakes that he would offer.

a mark davis led franchise will never get 24 of the 31 NFL owners to grant permission for a relocation of Raiders to LA,and that doesnt even touch on the matter of having to rebrand the Raiders image for success in LA not to mention none of the corporations in LA who would put up the money to sponsor them will sponsor the Raiders because their logo promotes gang violance.the city does not want them there.He cant sue the NFL either cause he does not have the capital for a long winded court battle.

these two videos here also dispell the myth the media has created over the years that LA is not a football town.Look at this game from the lowly cardinals,a team that was a loser that year,from 1975 in the LA coliseum

Looks like a packed house to me.:biggrin:

and look at this one,a game from the early 90's against the eagles.pay special attention after the one minute mark,you can see even the upper level is packed. the bigger the lie,the more people believe it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back