Hi

Howdy,,,,,ice hockey sucks...
My name is Kenny and I live in south Florida. I identify as an independent and I tend to lean left, I will save the particulars for the debating floor. My main interest, politically speaking, is foreign policy. Some interests outside of politics are motorcycles, live music, gardening and the Washington Crapitals hockey team. Peace.

Let's speak the politics, music, life and maybe hockey! :)
I am very interested to get your views on those topics.:) The little that I think I know about my family history is that we were Russian speaking and we emigrated from Odessa in the Ukraine. I look forward to it.

My name is Kenny and I live in south Florida. I identify as an independent and I tend to lean left, I will save the particulars for the debating floor. My main interest, politically speaking, is foreign policy. Some interests outside of politics are motorcycles, live music, gardening and the Washington Crapitals hockey team. Peace.

I am very interested to get your views on those topics.:) The little that I think I know about my family history is that we were Russian speaking and we emigrated from Odessa in the Ukraine. I look forward to it.

They all are different kinds of show-business, yeah? :)

Odessa - a legendary place for many historical events... I was there in 1999, there was a lot of tasty food and high-quality beer. Now Odessa's history is so tragical, but I believe, it wouldn't be continued so long...
Did you family emigrated from Odessa during the civil war, on somekind of "phylosopic steamship"?

glad to hear your an independent because both parties are corrupt because it is actually a one party ststem of demopublicans and reprocrats disguised as two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected.many posters here are in denial that if they vote for either bush or clinton for the next POTUS or voted romney or obama,they are part of the problem why america has gone to hell.

glad to hear your an independent because both parties are corrupt because it is actually a one party ststem of demopublicans and reprocrats disguised as two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected.many posters here are in denial that if they vote for either bush or clinton for the next POTUS or voted romney or obama,they are part of the problem why america has gone to hell.
The american people have been gamed by a system that was bought out a long time ago. A system that uses our ideologies as a wedge to keep people from acting in concert. Our collective refusal to understand this and act on it is what has led us to our current state of affairs. We are our own worst enemies. Nice to meet you.

Odessa - a legendary place for many historical events... I was there in 1999, there was a lot of tasty food and high-quality beer. Now Odessa's history is so tragical, but I believe, it wouldn't be continued so long...
Did you family emigrated from Odessa during the civil war, on somekind of "phylosopic steamship"?
Honestly, my family history is a bit of a mystery to me. I was always told that we were Russian, I only found out within the last year that we came from Odessa. What has happened there is tragic and I don't believe it will be resolved anytime soon. Those Ukrainians who wanted to join the E.U. only had to look at Greece to see what was in store for them. Difficult times ahead I'm afraid.

Honestly, my family history is a bit of a mystery to me. I was always told that we were Russian, I only found out within the last year that we came from Odessa. What has happened there is tragic and I don't believe it will be resolved anytime soon. Those Ukrainians who wanted to join the E.U. only had to look at Greece to see what was in store for them. Difficult times ahead I'm afraid.

A desire to be in EU or somewhere else is not a crime. As a tragedy I mean 2.05.14, when about 50 people were burned alive in Odessa by ukrainian fascists activists...

After the civil war many people was immigrated from Russia, because USSR was not a harmless state and many years passed away till the some order was established at Russia. So now, after the USSR falling we trying to remember and restore pre-revolution history and repair the general view on all the Russian history :)

A desire to be in EU or somewhere else is not a crime. As a tragedy I mean 2.05.14, when about 50 people were burned alive in Odessa by ukrainian fascists activists...

After the civil war many people was immigrated from Russia, because USSR was not a harmless state and many years passed away till the some order was established at Russia. So now, after the USSR falling we trying to remember and restore pre-revolution history and repair the general view on all the Russian history :)
Sorry, I knew what you meant, I was just expanding on it. I think the whole situation of Ukraine is a tragedy. Ukraine is being manipulated for geopolitical reasons and there are many innocent who are suffering and it will continue.

Forum List

Back