hi

FaigyNY

Rookie
Feb 28, 2014
New York
I'm not sure if i'm supposed to do an introduction before I can post but I will. My name's Faigy i'm from New York. I don't have a lot of knowledge of politics yet but I recently took a political science last semester and it got me alot more interested, and so I thought i'd try and find a place that focuses on politics and this place seemed the most popular so I registered. I hope to be able to give my opinion on some things and also learn alot of things as well.

An introduction isn't necessary, but a lot of people like doing one. I personally didn't. I knew for sure I wasn't going to like anybody here anyways. :tongue:

Welcome. I hope you learn a few things. More importantly, try no to take anything too seriously, and have fun. :)

An introduction isn't necessary, but a lot of people like doing one. I personally didn't. I knew for sure I wasn't going to like anybody here anyways. :tongue:

Welcome. I hope you learn a few things. More importantly, try no to take anything too seriously, and have fun. :)

@ Aaronland - I would have made fun of you and called you a monkey butt! :lol:

Welcome to the site, FaigyNY.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if i'm supposed to do an introduction before I can post but I will. My name's Faigy i'm from New York. I don't have a lot of knowledge of politics yet but I recently took a political science last semester and it got me alot more interested, and so I thought i'd try and find a place that focuses on politics and this place seemed the most popular so I registered. I hope to be able to give my opinion on some things and also learn alot of things as well.

Welcome! Jump on in, the warm is just fine. *wink*

Hello, FaigyNY,

I hope you can find topics of interest here. One caveat---trust but verify...:lol:

Thanks for your introduction. I appreciated it.

Hello FaigyNY.....and:

bbf8_welcome2.gif

Hope you enjoy posting here....we have social threads in case you find the political threads a tad unnerving.....The Porch Swing, The Tavern and The Coffee Shop.....make yourself at home...:)

Welcome to USMB, FaigyNY. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Welcome aboard...pull up a lounge chair and jump right in :)

Welcome! I'm glad you decided to post up a welcome thread because it gives everyone a chance to drop in and welcome you :)

With that said, enjoy the forums and welcome aboard!!

Welcome to USMB and I hope you have a good time here.

Lots of good people here from all sides of the spectrum.

Well, a couple of us eat new members, but CK put them all in their cages for the night, right, CK?

:D

Have fun!

Forum List

Back