Hi there....I'm JoeBlam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, here's the deal...any FLAMING by anybody (even me) in this thread is gonna get reported to the secret police here and the scofflaw will be e-beaten senseless and thrown in solitary for it.....capiche? :eusa_eh: I didn't spend almost three months (as opposed to my competitor's TWO YEARS+) keeping this baby afloat to let it sink now...so keep yourself squared away and I will too. :)

Last edited:
Another slice of GoJu Ryu Grand Master Yamaguchi:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECT4n-KCq5g]Gogen Yamaguchi 2. - YouTube[/ame]

Chojun Miyagi FOUNDER of the GoJu Ryu system

Miyagi_Chojun.jpg

Ch?jun Miyagi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Go="hard"
Ju="soft"
Ryu="system"

Pretty good....lots of flash....we are trained to use both hands with equal dexterity.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hm3eOduWZUA]Nunchaku Beginner Tutorial - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
ok, so Unkotex can flame us but we can't flame back? is that how it works around here?

ok, so Unkotex can flame us but we can't flame back? is that how it works around here?

If we want to stay out of Badlands and Rubber Room we gotta play nice whether the other crew does or not....we're still newbies and gotta earn our stripes. It's all good....he's on permanent IGNORE, thus rendered harmless. :eusa_angel:

Something few people know about me is that I collect AGATES...all kinds from Lake Superior to Brazil.....they're inexpensive, deep and rich in color, and a great example of the mosaic beauty that nature provides us if we know where to find it. This guy knows his stuff. Enjoy. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-basfSug3V0]Civilizing an Agate - YouTube[/ame]

Here's some polished Lake Superior agates from the Minnesota end of the lake:

lake_sup_agatesWEB.jpg

Here's some Lake Superior agates from the Minnesota end of the lake:

lake_sup_agatesWEB.jpg

Loved collecting agates as a kid in Minnesota. In the summer when the asphalt on the streets got hot we would pry them out of the road....:lol:

:lol: That end of the lake produced the big RED ones....those are my favorites....I got one from Brazil that looks like a petrified avacado until you turn it over and see the polished side....BRIGHTEST BLUE you ever saw with great bands of lighter blues....it's my favorite.

Last edited:
Here's a beauty formed in a lava flow a BILLION years ago and scattererd by glaciers along the big lake....Superior.....the red is from the iron ore the region later became famous for:

agate1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi. What's happening?

The loons have concluded the Syrian rebels gassed themselves. :lol:

Some of the dead were regular Syrian army. No matter. The cruise missiles will fly anyway.
Nice thread tho.

Did you see this?

U.S. intelligence officials were able to confirm that chemical weapons were used in Syria last week in part because they intercepted panicked phone calls in which a Syrian defense official demanded an explanation for the attack from an official in a chemical weapons unit, according to a new report.

Foreign Policy reported Wednesday that U.S. intelligence overheard the phone calls, which helped drive the Obama administration to the unequivocal declaration this week that chemical weapons were deployed.

The phone calls, as well as photo evidence and local accounts, are part of the portfolio of evidence the U.S. is preparing before proceeding with a response -- likely a military strike, according to sources -- in the coming days.

The intercept, though, raises questions about the nature of last week's attack. If a Syrian defense official was questioning the chemical weapons unit about the attack, it raises the possibility that it was a rogue event -- or, to the contrary, cleared at the highest levels, without the say-so from mid-level defense officials.

Read more: Intercepted call reportedly clinched US claim on Syria chemical weapons strike | Fox News

Let the filthy Muslimes destroy each other. The world will be a better place without them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back