Hi there....I'm JoeBlam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the filthy Muslimes destroy each other. The world will be a better place without them!

On a brighter note, I got the new Michelin tires for the vintage Schwinn I'm restoring....tan sidewalls...very spiffy. Found them on Amazon for a ridiculous price....funny thing about it is UPS handed the package off to USPS over in Tempe and the mailman delivered them. WTF? :eusa_shifty:

I saw a new Dodge Charger for $52,000 and laughed. 52k for a Dodge. LOL...

Those Dodge Hemis are ROCKETS.....I have my eye on a Chrysler 300C gangsta ride but the guy wants more than it cost new....Fiat owns them now so quality is much better but you're right....$50K is crazy. :cuckoo:

Hi. What's happening?
The loons have concluded the Syrian rebels gassed themselves. :lol:
Those Dodge Hemis are ROCKETS.....I have my eye on a Chrysler 300C gangsta ride but the guy wants more than it cost new....Fiat owns them now so quality is much better but you're right....$50K is crazy. :cuckoo:

I would not pay 50k for an American car. Except maybe a Viper.

Hi. What's happening?

I can't remember the last time I drove a car....any car. :lol: I'm a truck guy.....F-150 4x4, 351ci, 4 speed, full power...even cruise-control. I'll use it to escape up to Colorado when martial law is declared and Barry decides he's president for life....I'll be panning for gold up around Cripple Creek and growing hooch to trade for provisions. :eusa_angel:

Time for new tactics to counter the low-rent competition....no worries, I got this.
bth_boxing.gif

I can't remember the last time I drove a car....any car. :lol: I'm a truck guy.....F-150 4x4, 351ci, 4 speed, full power...even cruise-control. I'll use it to escape up to Colorado when martial law is declared and Barry decides he's president for life....I'll be panning for gold up around Cripple Creek and growing hooch to trade for provisions. :eusa_angel:

Take Gold Camp Road. I 24 keeps flooding after the fire last year.

That's right! Hey, I've lived all over Colorado....Gunnison, Gold Hill, Nederland, Boulder, Manitou Springs...if it wasn't so damn cold in winter I'd go back...so are you a native?

Here's a beauty formed in a lava flow a BILLION years ago and scattererd by glaciers along the big lake....Superior.....the red is from the iron ore the region later became famous for:

agate1.jpg

Pretty cool.

Which reminds me. There was a story a while back about 6 people camping out on a beach in Indonesia being killed by lava from an eruption of a volcano there. Not a pleasant way to go I would imagine. Although they may not have even known what hit them.

:(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsMz9vIaLwQ]Soft Cell "Tainted Love" rare demo 1980 (STEREO) - YouTube[/ame]

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame=http://youtu.be/XkKulSH2nNc]Marilyn Manson - Tainted Love HD 720p (best quality) - YouTube[/ame]

Tainted Love ~ Marilyn Manson

That's right! Hey, I've lived all over Colorado....Gunnison, Gold Hill, Nederland, Boulder, Manitou Springs...if it wasn't so damn cold in winter I'd go back...so are you a native?

Na--Lived in the Springs for a a couple short spells. Last one was helping mom. She opted for an assisted living home so I got to bug out. It's just too damn cold up there and trout fishing ain't as fun as hauling in a bass.
Manitou Springs is a pretty fun place. They just got some flooding too.

Reminder. This is a Zone 1 Forum. No Flaming. No Neg Repps. No discussing other Boards on the Open Boards here.

Original Ballot Boxer, Kronk Gym boxer (Detroit boy), boxer dog boxer, never drove a Boxer or lived in a box(er) but you get the idea. Geezer, yet still amazingly agile....GoJu Ryu blackbelt, Viet Vet, former nightclub owner, sportswear printing company owner, First Data agency owner, security-systems designer (ADT/ProOne etc) since 2005....Tea Party, despise Soetoro and all leftist trash, remember America when it worked, will do whatever necessary to make it work again. Here to have fun and crack a few heads (from the inside out)....some of you already know me, the rest of you are about to. Heh heh :lol:

Welcome Joe. :)

Have some good internets fun. Here's a pos rep to make up for that little scuffle yesterday.

I am posting in the historical introductory threads, maybe I should bump mine? :lmao:. Actually I would be embarrassed, there were like 3 posts :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back