Hi! I'm seriously flawed on a fundimental level....

I'm not used to people being nice in an online forum ... LOL!

Thanks, guys!

Snakehead Pizza? I'll try it ... what could happen?

Welcome to USMB.

Have you had all of your shots?

Redskins gave the ball away to the Chargers ... "Here, YOU take this thing - I don't want it."

0 - 7

(cusses under breath and prays for death)

Hi and Welcome - Mad_Cabbie....

First, this is not an on-line dating site, so no need to disclose all your characteristics, we really don't care what you look like, just how good you can argue! :lol::lol:

So, enjoy yourself, and don't worry about being treated right - whichever side claims you, the other will tear you apart! Have fun!:lol::lol:

23-27, Cowboys win.

Please do not post disgusting language ^^ :nono:

And-Den-He-Pusheded-Me-Down-And-Calleded-Me-Bad-Names.jpg

23-27, Cowboys win.

The Vikings should just say we suck, turn in their jerseys, and sit out the season.

You hang in there!

Good luck next week - to us teams that aren't doing well, It's not about the playoffs - It's about the games week to week.

First, this is not an on-line dating site, so no need to disclose all your characteristics, we really don't care what you look like, just how good you can argue! :lol::lol:

So, enjoy yourself, and don't worry about being treated right - whichever side claims you, the other will tear you apart! Have fun!:lol::lol:

I only have eyes for Octomom!

:lol:

I only have eyes for Octomom!

:lol:

You'll need a big, big, big house.

Forum List

Back